/ptg/ - Private Tracker Circlejerk

What are private trackers?
Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No you're not invited.

News:
- Autists will STILL get buttblasted about OP not spoonfeeding.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: le nala face.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
checkmyip.torrentprivacy.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for currywurst.

Anyone else just get accused of cheating when taking the redacted interview? Now I'm JUST and can't join because my answers were too good ig. They wouldn't tell me exactly why either

Best trackers for apps/cracks?

Why did you leave your browser window open, you fucking cuck?

whats a private tracker ?

Google it.

Sherlock Holmes.

RED
>We are holding a public beta to test RED Dark and RED Light with an end goal of seamless user experience. The public beta of these stylesheets is expected to last approximately a month
>At the end of the beta, all users will be force-set to the RED Dark stylesheet.
3 months, 3 weeks ago

AHD
>Other changes such as an updated bonus point system are under review.
7 months, 1 week ago

Bib
>we're in the process of updating and expanding the existing user classes
1 year, 3 months ago

PTP
>qBittorrent v4.1.0 release
Friday May 5th 2018

Attached: rip-tombstone-hi.png (486x597, 37K)

Are they Cia niggers or something? I was watching YouTube

The only one of those that matters is the AHD BP system and even that isn't urgent.

OP needs to pour drain cleaner into his eye

Is the 32pages application difficult? I've recently started reading comics and was thinking about applying.

>Are they Cia niggers or something?
Yeah. Also, for failing the interview, they are now going to forward all your personal information to the nearest police station, since you tried to gain access to a site that's literally against the law.
Good luck and have fun in jail for the next 30 years.

i like red light but id rather they put the menu button and the top right user stuff in the center

Thank you BASED OP.
>Autists will STILL get buttblasted about OP not spoonfeeding.

Redacted, but I'm sure there are better ones

sage, most useless general in existence
not enough to fill up a single OP

There's plenty of info. It's all in the wiki.
>What wiki?
Google it.

so the fruitloop fucking up the OP is back?

saging this thread with no survivors

I heard that it is. You can't have normalfag-tier tastes.

Alright, thanks. I guess I can try it and if they deny my application, I'll wait a few months and read some more.

Goodluck, user

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg (embed)
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>OP is still a nigger

Attached: 854.jpg (753x934, 288K)

Thank you.

>PTP still hasn't whitelisted qBittorrent 4.1.0 and Transmission 2.94

Kill me

Attached: Waiting-Skeleton.jpg (298x403, 30K)

maybe by your next birthday...

AB mods are autistic as fuck, how do u guys deal with them?

by not watching anime

AB mods are faggots, they even ruin the fanservice with faggotry
Spam their email with normal couples being happy

>You must be an unwarned Legendary Gamer

fuck the PTP inviter

>unwarned

i wear those warnings as badges of honour!

>dealing with mods
That's your problem

So what the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a problem with the tracker, retard

you rise to the occasion and deal with those rats

Why? It's so easy to get to legendary if you have patience
If it's about the warnings, you are retarted like

how the fuck is it easy to get legendary

go read the requirements

RED has giant sticks up their asses. APL is better anyway.

hey guys, i'm inviting to my super elite tracker. the requirements are quite strict though:

1) Sucked the dick of at least one mod from each of BTN, PTP, HDBits, WCD and OiNK
2) Use either utorrent 0.1.0 or botnettorrent 2.1
3) Seed every snatched torrent for a prime number of days, to a ratio that is an irrational number
4) Doctor's certificate placing you firmly on the spectrum
5) Made at least one /ptg/ thread with references to "Google it" and "spoonfeeding"

hope to see you there soon!

red tokens when???

Attached: india-beggars-home-2010-8-21-7-40-56.jpg (400x268, 23K)

06/06/18

Yes it's 3000 points

>download biggest freeleech torrents, reach 4 tb
1000 points for upload

>snatch 2000 smallest torrents (1kb - 10kb)
1000 points for snatched

>seeding a lot of freeleech you will gain some upload as well, so let's say 250 gb in upload is 300 points

>spam in forum games and other stupid shit that will not get you warned for (eg spamming in "Hi! My Name Is" forum)
You could get 1000 points just with forum posts, it's the most "easy" and straightforward way, and you can do it at your own pace.

You will not become legendary in a week ffs

>You will not become legendary in a week ffs
I was born legendary.

See
It's more than one fruitloop :^)

Attached: 0wpycKN.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: 1483464931742.jpg (393x469, 129K)

would plow

my hetzner server's power supply died and they fixed it within literally 20 minutes
based germans

>a ratio that is an irrational number
but user that's impossible

>it took this long for someone to even notice my extremely humorous post, let alone the subtle irrational ratio joke
truly, my talent is wasted here

Samefag

this entire thread is me :^)

>subtle
As subtle as a sledgehammer to the skull.

Remember

Attached: 1504285951739.png (1280x809, 508K)

Hey, so I got a question that doesn't deserve its own thread, and y'all are the closest thread to being on-topic.

I just signed up for a VPN. Are there any pitfalls I need to avoid in order to stay private while using public trackers?

Kind of a hard question for a search engine, since I'm basically asking, "How can I fuck this up?"

Not cool OT

Attached: not cool ot.png (1280x1860, 547K)

Make sure your traffic doesn't leak if the VPN goes down. Some of those services have a kill switch type thing where it will kill the connection if the VPN dies. You need that. Also this: checkmyip.torrentprivacy.com/

wtf i love weebs now

You're right, those guys are crazy. OT has always been the tracker for family friendly content. Guess I won't be browsing it with my family any longer...

What did you expect? They're the Jow Forums tracker. If you don't like Jow Forums then you won't like their forums/IRC. So ignore it and download your anime tiddies like the goddamn degenerate you are.

Yeah, I got a killswitch, and the IP checker on that site (and two others I previously checked) show either the correct country, or nothing at all when I turn the VPN on.

The sample torrent they provided wouldn't download tho.

I mean, the VPN I got installed new drivers for my network adapter, and when I ran my own test with a torrent, the VPN program showed the data being downloaded on its status page, I just don't know if there are other obvious ways to leak your ID even thru a VPN, cuz I'm dubious about anything that's this easy.

Torrent client is qBittorrent, if that matters.

>Torrent client is qBittorrent, if that matters.
Are you using the latest and greatest?

DNS leaks would be the other obvious way. It probably won't get you a DMCA but if you're seriously concerned about your privacy look into it.

Make sure qbittorrent is bound to the VPN connection in advanced settings.

yea.

My VPN's website suggests using DNSCrypt, but its not included in their own software. Is that what you're referring to?

Is that in the advanced settings or somewhere in the proxy settings?

It's not what I'm referring to but it could help. Your DNS could still leak if everything goes wrong.

>Is that in the advanced settings
Yes, labelled Network Interface or similar.

>if everything goes wrong.
Are you talking about scenarios beyond what the kill-switch would take care of?

Cuz I mean, I'm not really THAT worried, cuz I'd been using public trackers without a VPN since Six-Strikes was announced and only just now got a Copyright notice. BUT, it needs to not happen again, cuz its not my name on the internet.

Yeah if you're not that worried it's not a big deal. But it would go something like this. You're connected via VPN, your client connects to a tracker, the DNS request to the tracker is sent unencrypted via your regular connection instead of over the VPN. It won't reveal what you're downloading, just the fact that you are downloading using public trackers. It's good to know about if you use your VPN for non torrent related privacy reasons.

i got an official invite back on TEH when it was still alive. im not a huge comic guy but i have read some, i only named two semi-popular comics and got in. just let em know that you will use the tracker to actually get into comics.

DNS request to resolve the domain to the IP address of the tracker I should say. The way I wrote it sounds retarded.

So I found the options you were talking about. One of them IS network interface, but just lists types of connections (Ethernet, WiFi, ect) and VPN isn't one of them.

There's another one that's "optional IP address to bind to", but it has several options that are all in the IPv6 format, whereas my VPN gives me an IPv4 number format.

Might be relevant: Windows doesn't show my network connection as being a VPN (even though the IP is showing as Romania when I check), so it makes me wonder if the drivers that the program installed did some shenanigans in that regard.

"Reveal" meaning to my ISP? Cuz they're really not the ones I'm worried about anyway.
I mean, my understanding is that they don't WANT to go around sanctioning customers because media assholes say so, hence why Warner Bros had to contact THEM when I got detected.

Yeah to your ISP, the government, etc. If DMCAs are your only worry it shouldn't be a huge problem. Also you didn't see any TAP adapters when you looked at the different types of connections? If it's OpenVPN based it's likely under that.

>Also you didn't see any TAP adapters when you looked at the different types of connections?
Looking thru it now, I'm connected to my usual network with no extra networks present (or detected), and my network device manager lists two ethernets, blutooth, and my wifi, with nothing new there.
Also, the actual VPN section of the windows settings is blank.

I'm out of my depth in speculating, but however my VPN client works, it just seems to route ALL traffic to the proxy without having to set up any individual programs or do network tinkering.

Actually, I just realized that we were talking about qBT settings, and the answer is no, nothing like that.

The only think I don't recognize is "loopback Psudo-interface"

Is the TG recruiter active on AB?

Brokenstones for Mac apps.

MYR

The tracker is telling me my torrent is unregistered, but it's seeding. Should I be worried?

What

no, that just means the torrent probably got deleted while people were trying to download it while you were uploading it to them. whatever you seed to them won't be counted.

It was either deleted or something is seriously fucked.
And like the other user said, you won't get stats for it.

friendly reminder that we remember

Hey, don't ask Here for an account, you'll regret it.

What's the latest pastaboi drama?

Just got Google Fiber installed, and am now desperate to get into one of these private trackers. Any out there that will let me seed before letting me download? That seems fair.

>Any out there that will let me seed before letting me download? That seems fair.
What a weird requirement, user.

>Just got Google Fiber installed, and am now desperate to get into one of these private trackers.

I knew that feel. My town got fiber installed and my ratios have been climbing fast like I have a seedbox. It's great.

Yeah, it's no fun having this speed if I can't download from anywhere. I'm not going to risk TPB.

Does RED recruit on other trackers?

Yes

I heard IPT is good for starters

Which one

If you're already on other trackers you don't need RED.

Read the OP.

Troll OP. Here's the pyramid chart:
i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg

>calling something a troll for not spoonfeeding
You need to go back

>Tell curries to read OP
>OP contains literally no useful information.

>wanting people to ask the same fucking questions every thread