twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>27”
>2500 Euro
trash

fuck off nigger there's nothing wrong with a 27" monit-
>4K
nevermind

it's got rgb though

well good news is that if you have $3k to waste on a shitty small screen you probably have money to buy a proper VESA stand for it

This.
I'd rather get a smaller oled and sit it on my desk

27"

Ffs have none of you trump voters ever seen a 32" monitor? It's like the best size ever.

If this monitor was 32" for that price I would buy it. But as it stands now its just an overpriced piece of Shit.

$4500 preliminary RRP in Australia LOL get fucked.

Where the fuck is that premium rubbish coming from, the quantum-dot?

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disgusted by the fact that it projects a logo on your desk.

Can be turned off at least

This piece of shit costs the same amount as 7 top of the line Trinitrons, fuck off ASUS

>27"
Too small

>IPS
Enjoy your backlight bleed and ghosting

People that complain about BLB are idiots that take photos with the exposure to high and judge their panel based on a camera and not their eyes.

It's a 10bit/HDR(1000nit)/4k/144hz with DCI-P3 color gamut that requires a shit load of bandwidth. it has 400 lighting zones that can do scanning backlight like a CRT.

it's top/top of the line stuff, no shit it's expensive.

Attached: sidebyside.jpg (640x960, 172K)

But I cannot afford it, so it must be utter trash! How can something I cannot buy be any good???

>27" 4k
Why do companies keep falling for this meme? 24" is the perfect size for 2x scaling and still looks a bit acceptable if you drop it to 1080p for some games.

I like high DPI at 200% display scaling. I'll wait for at least 5K I think.

What would I do without an aura sync compatible display?

Why doesn't nvidia add freesync support??? Reeeeeeee

>$3000+ for an 27in HDR monitor
Mean while in like 2 years you'll be able to pick up a 40 inch TV with HDMI 2.1/HDR/VRR/120hz VA panel for little over a grand. We have already had TVs with 120hz panels for awhile now

>ghosting
144Hz has a frametime of 6.94ms, and almost all modern gaming IPS displays have a measured response time of less than that with overdrive enabled. Ghosting really isn't an issue nowadays for the midrange and high end. Ghosting only matters for 240Hz panels which is why they're all shitty TN panels still.

They won't support it until AMD gets back 50% GPU marketshare, i.e. never.

Attached: ips vs tn.jpg (3840x4320, 1.71M)

3440x1440 master race. I thought ultra wide would be good, but it is glorious. Makes my 27" 1080p secondary look like complete shit. I removed that shit stand with the red LED and got an arm mount.
asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG348Q/

Attached: ROG-Swift-PG348Q-Right.jpg (2000x1091, 253K)

Are these those joke monitors that don't even have bandwidth for 4:4:4?
Nope, gonna wait for next gen ports, that will actually have bandwidth for HDR + 4k + 144Hz + 4:4:4 chroma

in4 "lossless compression", lmao