You ever had buyers remorse over a expensive phone?

You ever had buyers remorse over a expensive phone?

Attached: What am i even doing.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

No. I have only ever had one phone

Blackberry Classic. Good UI, good build quality, good battery life, great keyboard, didn't mind the lack of apps or square screen but it was slow as shit.

Smartphones are a scam.

Im not poor, so no

No because I wont spend more than $200 for a phone and lasts for years. Not sure why people think their stuff getting slower over time is normal

>expensive
Few days ago I bought an used smartphone for $30 and I still think I spent too much. No clue how you people can drop hundreds on a phone, I'd literally bash my head against the wall until my skull cracks if I were you

I never had an expensive phone.

Sony Z5 Premium. Great Design and mostly great Hardware, but the poor Battery life, overheating and shitty Camera software really dragged it down. Also the 4K screen is just running in FHD all the time as they didn’t make the software actually use it. Really a shame, because before that I had the Sony Z and that was a greatphone. Probably will get a non-Sony phone next

Attached: 49610378-D2EA-4D28-9902-2BBD940C0EA3.jpg (500x500, 10K)

>Paying money to help multiple private and state institutions record every inclination I have, along with my precise location.

Yeah, no. Anyone not using a burner in 2018 is a fucking moron.

Depends on how much money you have overall of course, but if you use it all the time you can justify spending a few hundred. It’s definitely more useful to me than a polo-shirt or a night out with friends, so it’s reasonable to spend more than 30 bucks on it

Regular people are not important enough for that to matter.

Bought zuk z2 to change my op1
Shouldn't have cause its not that much of a upgrade

stop selling drugs laquondra

Get a higher paying job or get a cheaper phone. $200 can get you a nice phone these days.

>i need to use the newest paper thin phone so people don't think I'm poor

Attached: one soy mocha latte please.png (601x768, 688K)

this fucking photo every time

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 99K)

Fallacy. The problem isn't the intent, which is currently just ads, the problem is the mechanisms that are being put in place. If a true totalitarian government creeps in in the next fifty years you idiots have basically microchipped yourself for their convenience.

It had the SDOVERHEAT aka Qualcomm's biggest fuck-up, they destroyed the reputation of many good smartphones, if they'd remake with an SD835 or whatever newest SoC, it would probably fare a lot better.

Why would you buy an expensive phone if you can't afford it?

I bought a Note 8, now I wish I had a note 9.

Yeah with a different processor and different camera software it might have been one of the best phones of 2015. What personally annoyed me the most though was how they treated the 4K screen as a gimmick and only used it for photos and video instead of fully utilizing it

Afaik there was an option to use it all the time, but the SDOVERHEAT would go Neutron star in 20 seconds with that option.

Not really, Note FE was the perfect upgrade from Note 3.

Yeah I think you can switch it to 4K using a PC and some programs but not just by changing some setting on the phone. No point either way, since as you said the processor wouldn’t be able to handle it anyways

I'm too poor for a phone, so no.

I don't buy until I try. And even before that I do tons of research.

not really. end up researching a lot before putting the order through.
phone may stay in the cart for a day or two before it goes through.

>2018
>still using Note 3.

No.

How can his limbs be so thin and tiny?
Look like something from SnK

best girl of a terrible show
also my phone cost like $80 so no

I only recently upgraded from my note 3, such a great phone. All mine needed was a new battery but it's less hassle to just get a new phone.

Yes I do. I impulse purchased an iPhone X and have regretted it ever since. Why the fuck didn't i just buy the SE?

Upgraded from a 6

I don't buy expensive phones

No, the most expensive phone I've purchased was a brand new Moto X 2013, on sale for $300.

That was the phone I "upgraded" to from the moto X a couple years ago. I only paid $120 for it on ebay, no regrets. does exactly what I need.

no, but I regret buying my car

>mfw still using Samsung Galaxy S
>yes, the original i9000, an 8 year old phone

Only retards buy new smartphones. What, you bought an $800+ dollar social media candy crush machine? Bahahahahahaha.

Attached: 1491896855306.jpg (364x364, 38K)

Not exactly remorse, but I felt bad after upgrading bb q10 to z5 compact. I've started using touchscreens to type like every "normal" person, but i've also stopped typing on the go. I used to talk with people on communicators a lot, even responding to e-mails, after getting z5c i just stopped doing that. i'd buy q10 back but couple years ago it was already too slow. OS was responsive and overall amazing, but it took long time to load stuff, especially android apps. It just lacked processing power, even if brilliant os was trying to make up for it as hard as it could.

It was more of change problem than remorse, but i felt like i wasted money on upgrade.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (4096x2328, 703K)

>spending $200+ on a facebook device
i'm not a dumb thot OP

what's the show?

Aldnoah Zero. it's a mecha anime

Oh yeah, that one with the particularly autistic protagonist. I think I blocked it from my memory.

Original Droid on Android 2.1, oh god...

I regret every phone purchase, last one was not even mine, was a gift, smartphones consistently get worse and more annoying, is there one brand thats not jew'd with product placement and just has what I WANT it to have?

slaine troyard did nothing wrong eggs a shit

>buying a phone
>using Goolag
>using an apple product
>putting personal info into any of the above
>paying for this crap
jej NO! I donöt buy phones, the company I work for gives them to me. No regrets

Attached: neck-chest-tattoo-kid-driving-car-optical-illusion.jpg (620x620, 42K)

I buy the newest iphone every 3 years. I’m not a poorfag so I don’t regret anything.

No, the most I've ever spent on a phone was $210. Other than the most expensive one I've either only bought phones I knew I'd like or ones I knew would do what I needed.

Why the fuck is a man dressed like that?

No, I've never had an expensive phone

I have never had a expensive phone

Attached: 1495924351333.png (1280x738, 931K)

I had an iphone 4 for 4 years and when I replaced it I wanted to try android so I got the LG G4.
Piece of shit bricked itself during a software update less than 3 weeks after I got it.
Then I got the manufacturer to replace it, but the replacement phone bootlooped about a year later (out of warranty). Honestly I was glad to be rid of it at that point

Over a Lumia 1020.

Back then I'd gotten captivated by a Lumia 8xx that a friend had and got myself a 1020 because of the meme camera. Windows Phone itself wasn't that bad, but I had severe battery issues, likely a malfunctioning unit, and my country(Brazil) is not known for good customer service. Nokia simply factory reset the phone, so I got a Galaxy S4 after a few months.

one word. pubgmobile.apk

I've never had a phone.

Not really remorse but I guess I could have just bought a $20 phone with how much I actually use it. Honestly using a phone for anything other than calls is a meme

Attached: 1483011431365.png (507x507, 271K)

I signed an 18 month lease on an S8+ in December.

It's actually cheaper than the 6s+ I upgraded from because of christmas deals but I regret signing a lease and not just buying a cheap phone outright.

The 18:9 aspect ration and curved screen are shitty memes.

do you know hard it is to find mens maternity fashion?

spent $700au on a huawei p10 which I still enjoy and its by far my best smartphone, but I just feel like I don't justify having it. I mostly just check emails and waste time on here

Never bought one of those.

I have buyers remorse whenever I buy anything

>You ever had buyers remorse over a expensive phone?
I haven't bought a new phone in ages, my employers buy one for me.

Yes, kind of, Asus k501uw. The fans whirl on a little too much all the time and there's really I can't do about it. Performance is great though so eh.

Attached: 1527124380647.png (424x412, 276K)

A lease isn't that bad, as long as you have the option to purchase it at the end of the lease period. It's basically a free 0% loan.

They have phones with fans now?

You sound poor. "Hundreds" is nothing for something used everyday for years.

I used to recycle my mom's old dumbphones, I ran out of them last year. I never bought a phone, only desktop PCs and tablets.

Attached: elolnagy.jpg (1024x1153, 138K)

Went from OPO to OP5T, huge upgrade. However I wouldn't have upgraded if it hadn't got stuck in a bootloop

Nokia 5110->Nokia 3210->Nokia 3510->Nokia 6288->Nokia 6500-S->HTC Legend->HTC One X->HTC M9

No buyers remorse yet.

Same thing here except I had the regular Z5
Could've been a fantastic phone but camera and shitty performance/overheating killed it for me. Just recently replaced it.

no, I only buy phones for their camera, and so far the LG G4 does not need any replacement