Ben Nanonote

What the fuck happened to these little guys? My friend used to have one but that's long gone now. I tried to go on the site but its apparently dead. Anybody still own one or got a clone?

Attached: 1200px-Ben_on_hand.jpg (1200x1012, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7h2FZBsKjg
amazon.com/GPD-PERFORMANCE-Portable-Aluminum-Bluetooth/dp/B07433NQRS/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1527140026&sr=1-3&keywords=gpd win 2&dpID=51-OZ0P4nzL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was too small and too slow.

Smartphones happened.

I don't like how smartphones look. I like the clamshell design.

It was sub-VGA. If it were at least 800x600 it would have been great.

I think you guys are being too harsh on a computer the size of a Gameboy Advance SP.

A GBA SP has useful software. A 40 column terminal not so much.

Those bezels...

It's adorable, but you can't really do anything with it.
Maybe a cute little pocket calcurse machine? Assuming it can be compiled for MIPS that is.

Yea but unfortunately our autistic taste and good sense of practical use does not fit the vast normie market user... I feel your pain

Attached: 1487084319002int.jpg (785x644, 51K)

Even Jow Forums out of all places tells me I should just us my smartphone and put a keyboard on it. NO NO NO!

i forgot my image :(

Attached: sad.jpg (232x218, 6K)

That a cute lil guy OP!

gpd

You can get a samsung galaxy folder 2

Attached: samsung-galaxy-folder-2-noir-2017.jpg (700x700, 41K)

It's actually a shame they don't seem to make much in the way of keyboard cases for smartphones anymore. I'd love one for my Note 8, with the 18:9 display it'd be almost like having a modern Jornada.

Attached: HP_jornada_720_gsplayer.jpg (2592x1944, 479K)

I fucking love the Jornada. There should be Jornada generals up on here. It's an absolute jem.

It's expensive as fuck and is too overpowered for my tastes. It's just dominated by gaymers now too

I had one back in the day, it was my favorite mobile device ever. Sadly it was stolen, shitty college bookstore made us put our backpacks in unsecured cubbies before going in and my whole bag was gone when I came out.

:( sucks man. i saw a jornada here for 20 bucks a while ago but only had 10 on me lol fuck

I want one of these, "Gemini PDA"

Attached: gemini_16.jpg (900x714, 383K)

....for 600 dollars

absolutely meme answer, I hope you aren't being serious

I -want- one of these. I can't really get one but I still want one.

But yeah 600 is too much

For that, you might as well get the GPD Pocket

600 dollar laptop for nothing lol. i'd rather stick to a thinkpad.

I'd rather have the option to have Android + Linux rather than Win10 + Linux though. Also, 4G.
And I don't just want a tiny laptop, I want a phone with a keyboard. If it came to that I'd just get an actual laptop added to a cheaper phone.

I lie though. Deep down I just want a phone with a Linux distro rather than Android in it. The keyboard is just a bonus.

How’s the GDP Pocket? I heard it was really janky since they repurposed tablet screens to orient by 90 degrees.

>Practical

There is a reason no business and no one who is actually successful wants a gimicky piece of shit like this. It isn't practical, you don't know what practical is, there's a reason they're gone. Stop being an idiot.

I use my netbook as a shitposting machine and a media center. YOU stop being an idiot. These are extremely useful. I don't want to lug a giant machine to my bed and I also want to type on a real keyboard.

>PRACTICAL

Thanks for confirming my post you fucking manchild. Dumbass frogposter.

mine works great.

A GPD (Pocket) isn't as portable as the Gemini PDA. I have both. Only issue with the Gemini is the lack of software support and quality, along with no mainline Linux kernel support. Other than that, it really is worth the IndieNoNo price of $499, but it's a tough sell on the retail $600 price.

There's a difference between a netbook and one of these "pocket notebooks," and ultraportables killed off netbooks. I bought a $500 refurb Lenovo Yoga last year and it's lighter than my old netbook, barely larger in footprint, is a much more powerful machine that can handle basic Lightroom/Photoshop work, and has an adequately-sized keyboard and trackpad.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7h2FZBsKjg

find a flaw

bump

Chek it,

amazon.com/GPD-PERFORMANCE-Portable-Aluminum-Bluetooth/dp/B07433NQRS/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1527140026&sr=1-3&keywords=gpd win 2&dpID=51-OZ0P4nzL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

your bed is for sleeping faggot

Blocks your path

Attached: esw46uffhrywwbj9me9y.png (695x487, 249K)