/csg/ Chink(chinese) Shit(shopping) General

lazy OP edition
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
Anons sperging out about chinese IEM's user shares some anti-social doormats user can't figure out how to make a box Anons country hates him Labelanon buuy's more label equipment user buy's headphones, alright at best user somehow surprised his chink shit takes bad pics user unboxes his chink shit user asking for cheapest way to break his computer Based user receives his Tin 2's Yet another user receives yet another Xiaomi phone

Attached: 1527009132719.jpg (814x443, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/threads/knowledge-zenith-kz-impressions-thread.698148
aliexpress.com/item//32865314243.html
aliexpress.com/item//32788123848.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32868896435.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32870243396.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Super-Heroes-Freddie-Mercury-Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-Popeye-Grunge-Icon-Building-Blocks-Kids/32864309192.html
ebay.com/itm/benis/162860278237)
aliexpress.com/item//32856951367.html
twitter.com/internetofshit/status/999619364541394944
aliexpress.com/item//32583520895.html
aliexpress.com/item//32723650227.html
indiegogo.com/projects/micflip-world-s-first-reversible-micro-usb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

previous thread

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (630x654, 951K)

Received my chink KZ IEMS today, a week before the estimated date
Good quality sound, thought not the best, great for the 8 shekels I dropped on it

Attached: IMG_20180524_022626-02.jpg (4608x3456, 2.2M)

What pair of KZ IEMs should I buy next? I had the ATEs like this nigguh
and they were insanely comfortable and suprisingly good for the price. But I want something with the same comfort or better but better sound. Problem is their lineup is confusing.
Either getting a ZS6, 10 R or T. Which is the comfiest?

Since when did this become /hpg/ 2.0?

Since I left my earbuds on the skytrain this morning.

You should buy Stax

10/10 subject title.
inb4 another autistic whining happening.

Buy the cheaper ones, and get nice foam tips, they both sound great though, or shill out a little more for t2's

head-fi.org/threads/knowledge-zenith-kz-impressions-thread.698148
Personally, I avoid ZS5v2 and ZS6 because of the sibilance meme

t2s?
is it that bad?

The Tin t2 iems, and it's not that bad, just mildly annoying if your autistic

Should I jump on the memewagon and swap my mi5s for the note 5? Doesn't seem like a big upgrade for me but idk.

> buying KZ ATE in 1009 X 2

Yeah this is just proof the infographic is hilariously outdated ... But then buying old chink shit helps the chink clear out a warehouse full of old shit doesn't it ?

*MIND BLOWN*

Also I forgot. USE THE FOAM TIPS NIGGA - they bass up that shrill KZ sound.

>Since when did this become /hpg/ 2.0

Since exactly when /hpg/ became autism / senhieser / Schitt / stax / 16 bit central

Fucking cancer IMHO I have owned reel to reel and turntables and valves and since I started a family the fucking ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE savings in audio autism /CSG/ has saved me is go damn heaven sent

Right now I am listening to 5.6mhz DSD bootleg torrented master tape rips on a 50 dollar ZIshan Z2 and 50 dollar Tin T2 and its literally a sound I have been seen searching for my entire life and spent a fortune on.

THATS WHY

How the fuck can you get used to the foam tips? Tried them a couple times, they feel hot, sweaty and sticky, like jamming a dick into my ear.

It's a downgrade, other than in battery life

What foam tips do I buy?
what silicone tips do I buy?

Memory foam tips that are highly rated, any will do, any silicon tip that's highly rated as well, go by order count also if you use ali

Got this handsome fellow yesterday. The two facial expressions are on opposite sides of the head piece. He comes with both the hair and the hat. The hat doesn't hold to his head very well; if I turn him upside down while he's wearing it, it'll fall off. Still worth it for a dollar.
aliexpress.com/item//32865314243.html

Attached: 1495620261765.jpg (2124x1564, 790K)

Also, I have no idea what the thing he's holding is supposed to be. Maybe his phone?

clean your fucking ears you filthy nigger

Someone please stop me from falling for the xiaomi meme..

> How can i deal with foam tips
> Hot
> Sweaty
> Like jamming a dick into a virgin orrifice

Ask a TRAP wearing programming socks... There are plenty here. Otherwise get a warm cup of harden the fuck up. My first KZ ATE got used on few long bike rides in the Australian summer and never had any of your problems except the BASS sounded better. Will never KZ ever again too because:EAR RAPE and they jacked up their prices because they got CHEEEEMED

>hair on its head is fuller than the real thing

Typical.
NEETs can afford a better phone than me as I am spewing cash out my ass in taxes paying for your chink shit.

Fuck you NEET user, fuck you!

Not very happy with this pasta strainer. The pasta spills over the rim before all the water is strained. All in all it's just more bother than a regular pasta strainer.
aliexpress.com/item//32788123848.html

Attached: 1517729246577.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

The battery on my Redmi Note 3 is dying after ~16 months of usage and I am looking on AliExpress right now to pick a replacement.
Should I just buy one of the original batteries or is there a recommended go-to brand?

Attached: b.png (1139x579, 181K)

>retarded thread name
>still advertising link to safe-chat
>half-assed news list
How pathetic...

Can anyone point me to some decent chink leather wallets? Been looking up on ali for a while but can't decide.

anyone can recommend a portable mosquito killer ? I need to place one near my toddler when we are travelling/sleeping somewhere with mosquitoes or other bugs.

I don't think these exist.

aliexpress.com/item/-/32868896435.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32870243396.html

But i'd like to receive 1st hand feedback

Bruh why didn't you get the even better meme-trump?

aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Super-Heroes-Freddie-Mercury-Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-Popeye-Grunge-Icon-Building-Blocks-Kids/32864309192.html

I like the face on the one I bought better. The one you linked does have a better suit and thing he's holding though, so I might buy that as well and combine the best parts from each.

>combine
That was my plan. I got both. Plus a Hill-dawg

I didn't think the Hill-dawg minifig was very good, but her accessories were. Maybe I'll get her as well just for them.

Hey /csg/ I'm looking for a smart battery recharger for nimh batteries, is there something comparable to quality of panasonic ones but cheaper ?

First time using Banggood. In the checkout there is an option to remove all Banggood branding from the shipped box.
Is it a good idea to select it to avoid paying import taxes and so on?

How do I become

>mosquito killer
In my experience the repellers work better
You know, the ones that heat up a pad inside a grille

ned flanders left nut?

thx will consider it

Gotta say that face is pretty spot on.

Attached: baby zapper.png (353x471, 325K)

why not a portable mosquito net?

Mosquitoes tend to ignore the UV traps, they respond better to the allethrin based repellents

But the simple solutions are usually the best, so

>buying time proven earphones
>stupid
bro

Attached: 1523669461659.jpg (414x757, 24K)

update it then? my Yeelight just updated about an hour ago

Anyone know a good replacement for the Xaiomi Piston 3s, or where to buy legit ones still? Mine broke, and I need a decent pair for the gym. I was thinking about the KZ ZSRs, but they're a bit more than the Piston 3s.

What exactly is "dying" for you? I use mine and when it was new it used to keep up for two days, now I have to charge it everyday, but it will last all the day, I will end with 20~30% when going to sleep, after some use.

has anybody tried these Tennmak MMCX bluetooth cords?

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (1209x534, 156K)

They are trying to chink me, anons.

I recieved 3 Earphones, but one had quality issues. I asked them via message about it before opening a dispute and I waited a couple business days before disputing. I dispute, asking for a partial refund equivalent to the defective product. They responded while I was sleeping on the last day of the dispute to tell me that they need more info (is seems my video is not enough, for the seller that is) on the dispute but for me to change the dispute reason to logistic reasons via message, maybe even cancel it , or to give them my PayPal to refund me.

I think I'm being reasonable as I said in the dispute that I don't even blame the the seller but that I want my money or my Earphones. I suppose I can just let the dispute end and the seller will be fucked by Ali.

>change the dispute reason to logistic
No
>maybe even cancel it
No
>give them my PayPal to refund me.
lol! No.
Not your problem if Ali gives them the boot for poor performance. While it does seem like Ali could (possibly) be strict due to the number of ways the Chinks like to try to get around stuff like this, I doubt a Seller gets fucked over 1 issue. If they have so many issues Ali fucks them over so be it.

You WILL get a refund from the Dispute. Doing any of the above 3 is not guaranteed to result in a refund. It's possible that they are honest and simply want to refund you in a way that skirt's Ali's rules, by why even bother sticking your neck out for some rando Chink seller.

ive just received a $2.3 knife (pic related, ebay.com/itm/benis/162860278237)
the plastic handle is quite stiff and honestly feels quite harder than an equivalent wood handle. blade is rather small as expected, so it checked customs just fine. it does come sharp enough to cut most things, but the grain on the edge is crusty as fuck. the ridges work wonderfully well for cutting stuff with a sawing motion (1" live apple tree branch stood no chance, no damage done to blade)
although all the dimensions check out, it does not feel as big as i was thinking it would be, and the handle shape does fit nice in the hand. the snap action when closing/opening is quite decisive, and after a small adjustment on the screw the blade wobbles no more once open (joint comes pre-lubed with that dark brown chink oil)
it also features a back clip attached to the back side of the blade screw (would be nicer if it was attached on the other side of the handle, but thats personal preference)
overall, not as sharp as that qt ceramic fruit knife i got the other day, but for something as cheap as this is with the ridged blade it is quite nice and perfect for opening more chink packages (and the remaining bills) that the mailman will, hopefully, bring in the future and cutting shit on the bench without having to worry about ruining a good knifes blade

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 91K)

You need to match the size to the nozzle of your IEM. You can usually find them by their comply equivalent e.g. t-200.

>What exactly is "dying" for you?
For over a year I could use it for 2-3 days without charging and up to 4 days if i didn't use it much.
for about a week now i have to charge daily even with fairly little use, in the late evenings I have max 15% charge left.
Today I had a full charge in the morning, 6 hours later i am already sitting at 23% after some Jow Forums browsing, watching two ~10 minute videos with newpipe and the rest (maybe around 4-4.5 hours) just idling.

knives are one thing I don't save money on

quality knife and good shoes are crucial in trekking

Anyone ever tried any non-bluetooth speakers? looking for something under $20

you can connect them via a cable as well user

ok

>you need a big knife to go for a walk
You keep telling yourself that, user.

I don't think you can get Xiaomi Piston 3 anymore. There's Xiaomi Hybrid / Pro HD now.
If you don't care about the Xiaomi branding, get the Piston from 1more. It's the same company that made the Piston for Xiaomi.

I was thinking about the Hybrid Pro HDs, but I heard they sound worse than the Piston 3s. I'll check out the 1more Pistons though, thanks user.

This. Maybe it's because I'm a filthy casual but I've literally needed a knife once, and it was to have a picnic at the top of a mountain.

Found one package in the mailbox today

Attached: china180524.webm (540x304, 759K)

Nice to know chink player UIs are still trash
It's like an eternal curse. They put in the bare minimum effort into these boutique players then overcharge them.
At least overpriced AKs have a usable interface.

Attached: 10089764.gif (1500x842, 1.7M)

just some push buttons today, I keep posting the packages from the last weeks which I haven't showed here so far

Attached: china180502.webm (540x304, 2.12M)

geez dude how much time do you spend making these videos
just lay them out and take a dirty picture
i don't have a whole minute to watch you opening packets

I like watching packets being opened, always a surprise what will be in the next one. Just like checking the mail for Chink shit every day is.

and it's fucking laggy too. still, could be a good player. i'll keep watching this

Got my Mi Deskmat today, now my setup is full chink

Attached: IMG_20180524_233818_1~2.jpg (3899x1966, 1.23M)

Anyone know some cheap folding knives? I really want some

It doesn't take much more time, if I hit the shutter or start recording the video is pretty much the same effort. If Jow Forums could convert the videos to webms itself it would take exactly the same time, this way I have to put it into my ffmpeg script which takes about 30sec.

Here's a picture. PCBs, Perfboards, variable capacitors and a RGB color sensor.

Attached: china180502.jpg (2250x1500, 584K)

Any fellow German or Austria fags having similar experiences paying with Klarna? I paid via mobile phone using Klarna all fine but the order is processing since sunday now. Is my seller just a slow fuck or did I get chinked?

i can understand receiving stuff but watching those cheap packets being opened get a life dude

those copper clad pcbs are the laminated paper kind or fiber glass (fr4)?

I just picked up package from post office, It's video light for action cam.
Also got Micro HDMI extension cable at yesterday, I already clipped one plastic part away to make it fit perfectly to Lapdock.

Attached: 1495972073897.jpg (1600x1200, 988K)

Don't listen to this chode. There's something comforting about watching a quick unboxing.

>always believe that something wonderful is about to happen

Attached: images.png (225x224, 7K)

Some of us can't afford to buy many items and this lets us share the excitement of opening a new package

Attached: ss+(2018-05-24+at+07.25.12).jpg (968x954, 297K)

Are there any good chink wetstones or all they all shit?
Looking mainly at aliexopress.

Looks good,I would want one without the serrated edge though
>(joint comes pre-lubed with that dark brown chink oil)
Dog blood.

2nding this

>guy up front shilling his ironic T-shirt
>General Takeshi in the background in his sparkly suit
>man in front of projector, armpit hair protruding. Very disrespectful.

FR4 according to the seller "10pcs FR4 7x10cm"

This.

so these are the people who have been packing and shipping your dildos

Exactly, I already confirmed the order as recieved and in the original dispute it is about damaged goods. I think if I change it to contradict myself that would make Ali fuck me over since my latest dispute has no grounds. If I cancel, they will most likely chink me, and this is not my first rodeo and I won't let them chink me with that old trick

I waited a week before opening the dispute since I didn't care much, and they ignored me and answered the dispute in the last hour by a counter offer of 0 asking for another video.

I think I'll let Ali deal with them. It's not much money (it's like 5 bucks) , and the inconvenience is that I'm short one gift and that they try to chink me. I don't particularly care about The money since I have disposable income designated to chink stuff, I care about they try to chink me

Got this digital caliper yesterday. Works very well, seems accurate from my testing. Even comes with the battery included. An user a few threads ago said you could connect the serial output on it to get an electronic reading of the measurement as well.
aliexpress.com/item//32856951367.html

Attached: 1499959791147.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

Vancouver scum

>memelights dont work for europoors
twitter.com/internetofshit/status/999619364541394944
lmao

>An user
that would be me, if you want you can lift the cover above on the side of it (slide it towards the arrow is points), near the battery, and see the connection. google should help you find an article (on hackaday i think) with the pinout and more specific instruction

Not the most exciting purchase, but this ethernet tester works great. Takes a 9V battery which is not included.
aliexpress.com/item//32583520895.html
>Specification:
> Colour: gay
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1523596465476.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

Can someone recommend me a good case for the Redmi Note 4 (global version)?

I went through a few ones and they all had some kind of problem: too loose, holes slightly off, fingerprint magnet... you name it.

Attached: redmi_note_4.jpg (600x600, 36K)

I also have one of these cheap 0.1mm resolution digital calipers, but if you can spend around 12€ I would suggest to get a 0.01mm metal one, I got it for my 3D printing stuff and it's really worth it

Got these cables today. Whoever invented reversible micro USB cables is a genius. I love these things.
aliexpress.com/item//32723650227.html

Attached: 1507745783687.jpg (3264x1995, 938K)

I wired my house with one of those 11 years ago.

There must be a reason these aren't sold in the west. Probably a dead kickstarter the Chinks copied, or hardware problems...

It was an IndieGogo: indiegogo.com/projects/micflip-world-s-first-reversible-micro-usb/
I'm sure they have a patent and the chinks just don't care.