Go has a new code of conduct!

And it applies outside of Go, too.

>The specific language in our code of conduct restricted our ability to respond only to actions happening “in the official forums operated by the Go project”. We needed a way to protect our community members wherever they are.

blog.golang.org/conduct-2018

Pic unrelated.

Attached: woman.jpg (1200x1600, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

golang.org/conduct:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And that's a good thing, sweetie.

It's not like I was going to program in go anyway.

They're just telling trolls they can't Go and have to go.

this is getting ridiculous. Are they going to try to stop anyone disrespecting the CoC from using Go too?

They are saying they will police what community members do outside of community.

" Second, in the place of the working group, the new code of conduct introduces a single Project Steward who will have explicit training and support for this role. The Project Steward will receive reported violations and then work with a committee, consisting of representatives from the Open Source Programs Office and the Google Open Source Strategy team, to find a resolution.

Our first Project Steward will be Cassandra Salisbury. She is well known to the Go community as a member of Go Bridge, an organizer of many Go meetups and conferences, and as a lead of the Go community outreach working group. Cassandra now works on the Go team at Google with a focus on advocating for and supporting the Go community. "
So, go now have a dictactor.

Yup, just like the US is a dictatorship because you can be hauled before a judge.

>Rules shouldn't apply to me! I'm WHITE!

>people who participate in any kind of harassment or inappropriate behavior, even outside our project spaces, are not welcome in our project spaces
>This means that the Code of Conduct applies outside the project spaces
basically a "no bullies" sign at the front door
lmao, just like little kids

Personal attack, seriously?

That's not a woman.

Check yourself.

My privileges eh?

Check your logic. You're crying at the thought of rules being applied to you. This can only be because you think they shouldn't. Somehow I doubt you think that rules shouldn't be applied to others, so it's just you who you hold in this regard.

Anyone asked suckless about it yet?

Well, what i was pointing out is that they replaced a committee for a single person, which is probably the person that created the new CoC rules.
Pretty much like replacing a government by a dictator.
But you just jumped into racist shit to try to attack my person instead of trying to counter argument.

>i was pointing out is that they replaced a committee for a single person

And how did you get that from:
>The Project Steward will receive reported violations and then work with a committee
?

Correctly identifying the fault in your logic due to expected privilege from being part of a privileged group is not racist.
You don't even know what racism is.

I see i derped then.
But that should had been your first post.

It's not my job to do your reading or your thinking for you. You're just my court jester.

Judging people by their race is always racism and assuming people race by the behavior is even worse.

Also you didn't even got my race right.

Next thing you will say is RAAAPPEE right?

Or did i skip a line in the feminist book of how to be a faggot?

Who cares? What are you using Go for? Writing servers? Yeah the Google Chrome download server is raw standard library HTTP(S) and that's impressive, but if you want to write something highly concurrent, just use Erlang. Not as many pussies and faggots in the community anyway because the syntax scares away babies who run off to Elixir.
And who gives a shit about this extending elsewhere, "even outside our project spaces"? You know what that means? Popular libraries. You know what popular libraries are? It's one of two things: webshit, or Kubernetes/Docker, aka devops garbage. If your job involves either of those, you should seek out either a career change, or a chair and a noose.

You know what Go's good for? Random shit. Where I used to write short single-use C programs, I now use Go. Like, it took 80 lines to parse an obscure proprietary toolchain's resource storage format living in the data segment of a binary and turn it into sensible output. All that shit was in the standard library, separating out the binary segments and all. Or how about quickly making some TCP connections? Thanks to sockets, that's an absolute miserable experience in typical *nix C what with the 15 lines of boilerplate minimum, but Go feels enough like Plan 9 C what with dial() that it's quick if you just need to toss together whatever client.

tl;dr if you're participating in any ``community'' to do with Go that this CoC applies to, you're probably doing it wrong in the first place.

>Judging people by their race is always racism
That's not judging by race, though, it's judging by privilege associated with race, since most posters here are American and the US is a white supremacist nation.

so what are you doing here? spreading the hate.

So you assume everyone is white and deserve to be punished for being born wrong?

Time to say "fuck it" and just program asm on z80s.

You're not too swift, are you?
Check your privilege.

check my dick in your mouth

So what you're saying is that it's not racist to treat black people like criminals not because they're black but because of the higher crime rate associated with being black?
Surprise, you're wrong. That's actually racist.

It's not.

Well, enfie seu culto racista no cu.

So Jews are privileged too since most of the 1% is actually Jewish. Or did I miss something about your logic?

Z80 is quite surprisingly comfy.

Criminality due to a disadvantaged position does not logically support maintaining a disadvantaged position, now does it? It argues AGAINST it.

Likewise your incorrect logic due to your expectation of privilege due to your social advantage also argues against that.

based

Are you scared of them?

>Poisonous colours
it's funny cuz they obviously unaware of it

>disadvantaged position

There are far more poor white people than blacks in the us, by a large proportion yet blacks commit the vast majority of crime.

Are you saying being poor and black is worse than being poor and white? because i would agree, they have terrible facial features, bad posture and generally untrustworthy. Unless they are cleaned up and straight laced.

Not an argument

Plus the tiny clockrate would keep out the bloat and the nu-devs.

The argument is that its racist you mong. Have fun reinstating segregation, racist. And good luck implanting that white tax to achieve that glorious equity

>make nigger and tranny killing simulator in Go
>make it closed source and release it behind a paywall
What are they gonna do? Are they going to buy my game so that they can deem it inappropriate and then what? What could they possibly do?

>Steward
>not stewardxir/xer
>or at least stewardes
Looks like I'm gonna have to put in a complaint

They probably can learn pascal and make bloated compiled shit.

Attached: snaps.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

So are the old books.
>you will never sit at a monochrome screen typing in what you learn from this aesthetic as fuck book

Attached: 519q+NTdMUL.jpg (334x500, 51K)

Which no one would use.

This is the problem, not that it exists but that it exists in major usage.

>She is well known to the Go community
>as a member of Go Bridge,
>an organizer of many Go meetups and conferences, and
>as a lead of the Go community outreach working group.
so basically she can't Go

You have to leave.

>flaming feminist
>advocating for and supporting the Go community.
Is this a mind fuck or what?

My MSX had 16 colors to work with.
But red was not one.

Yeah, but most of the text-entry was all just two colours because syntax highlighting didn't exist yet.

Ah yes.
Black (or blue on some machines) bg, white text.

>the US is a white supremacist nation
lul
everyone knows the US is a jews supremacist nation
and jews ain't white

Not for long

Attached: black-reparations.jpg (724x1024, 158K)

We have gypsies here in my country who are far more disadvantaged than your niggers, live in cardboard box + scrap metal stitched houses,
nobody likes them, have equal and even easier access to Soviet weapons as your blacks.
They don't go around shooting up hoods and there's almost no murder rates associated with them. They mostly engage in petty crime. So your argument is invalid. It's down to nigger culture and not poverty.

However there is another mistake with your argument. Crime in the black community in USA jumped precisely and proportionally with the rise in single-parenthood, after the Welfare program was initiated. This only supports my argument even more since the difference between your niggers and our gypsies, apart from our gypsies have a far worse and disadvantaged status than your niggers, is that our gypsies all have families that stick together, all are married, single-parenthood is almost nonexistent.
Get educated little yank.

Attached: 1401738715811.png (167x197, 52K)

who is this peppermint porkie?

Or in the case of the Amstrad, yellow on blue.

Still has a degree of comfiness though.

Attached: extra_lire_fichier.php.png (384x272, 2K)

has C a code of conduct?

As usual, SJW-ism has an effect of demonetization and loss of trust from the normal majority consumers, leading to loss.

- FreeBSD suddenly forcibly coercing/demanding from users to become political "ambassadors" by a Code of Conduct copy pasted from some feminist wiki, completely unrelated to the object of the community or their initial interests in becoming part of it. Result? Skilled staff loss.
- SJW publications such as Salon forced into adwall.
Examples keep on appearing exponentially with each day.
- The GNOME Foundation running short on money because they wasted it on a "Outreach Program for Women".
- Ayo.js forked themselves from node.js over a white male. They spent a lot of time on making sure everyone declared their preferred pronouns and setting up a CoC and working on such fine slogans like "Humans before technology" and making a logo.
Almost NO actual programmers joined and after a couple of months this became obvious since the changes brought by the project were comical and completely lacking in any showcase of programming education, and the thing started to lose steam.
So despite all these stupid articles from polygon and gizmodo about the impending doom of node.js, Ayo.js is dead after 5 months.

Attached: 1519394365935.png (777x767, 353K)

they do commit violent crimes or assaults ending in murder but only in packs

Looks quite fine.

Attached: autohue.jpg (640x480, 61K)

- Hasbro for example managed to bankrupt the GI Joe brand by employing SJW writers into their comic, ruining the brand value.
- Marvel keeps losing money over the new female "muh womyn power" Captain Marvel, who keeps being rehashed and forced in apparent desperation yet keeps failing and not making returns.
- Disney's Star Wars has now lost trust among prop sellers, a first in the brand's history. Shelves are filled with unsold TLJ "womyn powa" toys which are going to be written off as a major financial loss for both the sellers and Disney. Now sellers have no alternative but to scrutinize all future Disney's Bolshevik marketing projections and force increased costs on Disney as a risk tax. Disney even lost a potential market of 1.3 billion people in China which cites "Baizuo" and "Low IQ (SJW) writing" as critiques.
- Video Game developers appealing to a vocal minority of SJW's who don't even pay for games but rather gather around a single "representative" professional critic/influencer via bubbled social contacts to engage in mob criticism/coercion, who are merely there to support that one career critic against products they don't even care about; resulting in a loss of the core majority of consumers and a net loss in revenue due to appeal to vocal minority over majority.
It's like the religious preachers who exist to preach against products they don't use with fellow church member mobs, yet who are mistaken in ignorance by the object of criticism as consumers.

Attached: Troubled People Map.jpg (1164x1000, 519K)

They unironically don't to the point of murder.
Gypsies only do physical assaults, mostly among themselves, but none have the balls to push it further because the large family units that stick together serve as a determent since blood vengeance is a big risk. Also since my people have nothing bud bad impression of gypsies and our cops are always pissed off and ready to vent, they don't dare push the limits against other civilians either. Gypsies may have shit general education, but when it comes to psychology and social education relating to survival they know their shit and act accordingly.
It's a self-contained system.

SJWs are effectively cultists who follow a system of beliefs instead of investigating reality and acting upon evidence. This isn't a new thing; humanity is plagued by cliquey groupthink behavior. Typically it's harmless, and SJWs were pretty benign until somewhat recently. Real problems start when a belief in "justified" oppression finds root in the cult. This happened to the SJW crowd over the last few years. They have gone from suggesting to forcing. Violence and persecution are seen as necessary. The ends justify the means, punch a nazi (whoever disagrees with you), we're on the right side of history.

Massacres and wars are typically seen at the terminus of the beliefs and behaviors propheted by hardcore SJWs. They speak of equality, understanding, and tolerance, but they act with violence to force silence. I'm reminded of the people killed in the name of Christianity or any other large religion. Despite the declaration "thou shall not kill", some will always find justification to do so. And as another user noted, the SJW thinks nothing of totally destroying a person's life because they think it's deserved. This has lead to suicides.

>Look I made up my own definition of racism that says my own racism is not racist
Left in a nutshell, all about making up convenient redefinitions

they do
usually old people or young girls or boys
although murder is rare it is very possible

That's why i said there's "almost" no murder.
Exceptions always exist for everything, but general stats put them in the benign category on that front. There's more of my own people killing each other than gypsies doing murder, per capita or otherwise.

Somebody should try to report Jow Forums to see what they are going to do.

Is moot going to Go against his own creation?

>moot
Who again?

>software needs a code of conduct
What the fuck? Just limit discussion to strictly the project only and move on. Goddammit I hate SJW leftist marxist fucks.

Attached: 1524330475397.jpg (437x333, 99K)

From golang.org/conduct:

>The Go contributors are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or similar personal characteristics.
>regardless of neurodiversity
>neurodiversity
wtf is this shit? have we been bamboozled?

Attached: wtf.jpg (480x360, 51K)

are you surprised?

He's called g00k, get it straight you imbecile.

People who believe they are programmers even though they don't know how to program nor study it nor do it. Also known as feminists and interaction engineers.

How dare you, you bigot! They identify themselves as programmers and computer engineers, how dare you deny them their feelings?

>She is well known to the Go community
>plottwist: the community hates her

If the right would stop being right we wouldn't need codes of conduct to make them behave.

The right is usually born from codes of conduct.
See:
>what overthrew the church hegemony
>what overthrew the Commies after Weimar Republic
>what substituted Communism in Eastern Europe, Asia, and any other ex-Commie country
>what is substituting Commies in Venezuela now
See, the right doesn't exist without something incentivizing it. The right is a symptom of a root cause.

Would vote/10

I 100% agree, but you forgot mentioning how easy (cross)compilation is with Go. Go does compile once, run anywhere better than Java

One more reason why go sucks. Now it sucks a huge CoC(k)

There is a ton of good programming language with no CoC.

>It's down to ... culture

It's "Austists welcome!"

I would vote for this nigger.

This. POC cannot be racist. It's a literal matter of definitions. Keep the bullshit on fascists. You don't belong in the Go community.

Are you shitting me? Gypsies are the niggers of Europe. Nobody likes them and their whole culture is based on stealing and whoring out their daughters to the highest bidder

>culture not biology
Prep the bull. It's your culture.

You almost hooked me, user.

> all throughout history everybody hates gypsies
> nah man gypsies are good people who are unfortunate despite their culture supports stealing and homelessness

Attached: 07171918-Trudeau.8ab30d56.png (960x540, 615K)

>Stop having different opinions!
>Everyone right of Marx is a NADSI!!
You're the problem. Not us.

>being this retarded with regards to reading comprehension
>having this much of a lowered EQ and IQ to be incapable of recognizing relativity

>Gypsies are the niggers of Europe.
Who don't shoot up hoods and aren't responsible for the majority of murder rates unlike niggers.
You are only reiterating what was already told and acting like it wasn't, you dumb retard.

>``community''
did you write that paragraph in word?

Nobody uses Go for anything of relevance and now nobody ever will whose main purpose is writing code instead of being some kind of social justice ambassador and sociopolitical puppet.
Those who care about social politics would have gone into the field and major instead of learning code.