$3000 machine build quality

>$3000 machine build quality
youtube.com/watch?v=FZzTo_Z4fbw

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.52.09.png (1764x1168, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-euivFfEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SclxssjtAh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mactoddlers will defend this.

Well, it happens.
If you have a receipt, go claim replacement by warranty.

I am sure it happens as often with other brands, but people are fine with it most of the time.
Only macfags tend to cry about stuff like that..

>warranty
>applel

Attached: 1525820935884.png (659x1921, 636K)

nah, we know that 2012 macbook pro is the king

of housefires

Attached: 1497464406114.jpg (988x802, 194K)

>he has more
>4th Macbook pro from Apple with rattling and loose parts inside
yikes

king of housewives. i'll take that.
also, you referenced the wrong macbook pro.

>retina
>ever
Nah, he means the non-retina one.

>mac
Yikes.

Just buy a new one. You don't want to someone thinks you're poor, do you?

Why would I be seething when I have a great computer which will last me for years?

My last MacBook I bought in March 2007, and I didn't replace it until October 2015. So that's over 8 years that I used it.

Why are so perturbed that people use Apple products? In my last job as a web developer, our entire company used macs, because our stack was Linux-based and macOS provides a great dev environment for that sort of stack, since of course it is a UNIX OS.

who gives a shit, do something productive

>it just sits at 0.8ghz all day :(
youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc
Apple trouble only bring the best too their customers

Attached: 6f0.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>Mactoddlers will defend this.
And they literally are
You do know its probably just something simple to fix but you'd have to go out of your way to find a certified apple fixer to fix it too avoid your warrant. Him being apple certified just means more shekels out of your pocket.
The entirety of apple is just one racket

>>he has more
th Macbook pro from Apple with rattling and loose parts inside
>yikes
Its a feature. They integrated a baby rattle for the mactoddlers

Attached: t_hero.png (282x258, 41K)

>cpu only benchmark _app_
you can't sell enough overpriced garbage to those idiots.

>seething maccuck gets banned
kek

>>cpu only benchmark _app_
>you can't sell enough overpriced garbage to those idiots.
As long as their buying. We're selling

Attached: apple-amazon-profit-chart-500x309.gif (455x281, 24K)

It's probably being labeled as a feature, because the newer models have the same symptoms
youtube.com/watch?v=T-euivFfEOA

>the state of applel

youtube.com/watch?v=SclxssjtAh4
>Apple says this is NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!!
lmao

I've recently moved away from apple due to their price increases and garbage keyboards... but what i've never got is how determined Jow Forums is to hate apple.

Give it a few more years. This is apples cutting edge innovation

Hating Jews is a time honored tradition. Humanity has been hating Jews for at least +5000 years. Its even recorded in their own bible.

Attached: angry-jew-300x263.jpg (300x263, 8K)

STOP IT. APPLEL IS GOOD. TIMMY COOKY SAID SO!!!

Attached: itoddlers.jpg (732x797, 260K)

Attached: 1498737615553.png (652x888, 111K)

You /v/rainlets need to go back.

>2015
Old shit.

Applecucks will defend this.

>Oy vey shut it down Daniel

>November
>cold month
>Apple gives you free heating
>pajeets still complain
Amazing.

You're moving it wrong

B-b-but... It's a FEATURE! Buy the best computer money can buy, get a FREE rattle! Toddlers love rattles.

A mactoddler has actually tried to damage control his literal pajeetbook housefires.

Attached: 1503559845081.jpg (617x887, 172K)

>Its a feature. They integrated a baby rattle for the mactoddlers
underrated

Attached: 1514823420391.jpg (578x641, 74K)

>Apple leaving Anglos homeless
Unironically based.

>Apple will announce workaround
>p-pls hold laptops with B O T H hands, warrany voided if internal gyroscope detects only one side of laptop being gripped

FUND IT JOBS

lmao

Attached: 1517012348466.png (704x817, 355K)

Attached: 1512738509282.jpg (1284x2082, 1.14M)

Doesn't matter what brand, a scam is a scam. The guy is a victim, unless perhaps if the auction said like "you are bidding on a PRINTED PICTURE of a laptop".

XD
upvote

>You're moving it wrong
I Haven laughed this hard in ages

Attached: 55a.jpg (680x458, 39K)

imagine being this assblasted

imagine being this assblasted

Not an Applecuck, but my macbooks have never failed on me despite being dropped a flight of stairs, using it to defend from a polar bear and having it plugged in, on 40+ degree c weather 24/7

Are the macbooks sold in the US just complete and utter shit with no quality control? I've never had the battery expand, backlight malfunction, have it never charge and all the problems that I see a lot of macbook owners experience.

>go claim replacement by warranty.
You're either a troll, 12 or retarded.
Apple has a very long history of doing literally everything in their power to skirt honoring warranties. Their GPU shenanigans, Touch IC disease, the list is actually pretty long.

It happens with other brands but they actually just take care of your shit, not stay quiet, offer a warranty that covers the issue three years after purchase when they stopped selling the product just under three years ago.

Hello, back to Rebbit Microcuck Winjeeb. I have pirated many versions of Windows. You tell your uncle Satya that for me. Off you go, cockroach.

Attached: pajeet microshill gets uncovered.jpg (1359x655, 166K)

A friendly reminder that whenever you see this lost, Windows shilling, Redditor street fertilizer to report him. All he does is post 0/10 bait threads which shit up the board, or retarded posts with gay macros to shit up a thread.

#DontPooOnMyBoard

Attached: microsoft shill.png (1904x1104, 1.07M)

wtf i love apple now

>GPU shenanigans
I got a 2011 MacBook Pro with an i7 for free because of this shit. Friend of a friend bought it, GPU died a few years later, and Apple wanted more than the machine was probably worth to fix it despite it being a known manufacturing defect.

It was crashing instantly on every boot. I booted to single user, deleted the discrete GPU driver to force it to use integrated only. This made it work but OS X was horribly slow. I've tried installing Windows but Boot Camp disables the integrated GPU and forces whatever boots to use only the dead discrete one, seemingly to make Windows eat more battery and make OS X look better in comparison. The EFI in this model isn't standard enough to boot any Windows version.

I finally got it to boot Linux in EFI mode, and install a module that tells the EFI that it's OS X. This unlocks the GPU switcher hardware, allowing me to control that and leave it on integrated graphics.

>Linux is the only OS that can be used on a Mac of this model with a dead GPU

>concrete proof that microshills on Jow Forums are mustard kids from reddit

>being this mad

>desktop
>smart enough to replace a webcam
Thank goodness

>the state of applel

>apple has to have 100% yield rate for the life of the pc just because it's expensive
>yet other machines in the premium range are the same price

Other machines in the premium range get double or triple the performance of macshit because they are far less or not throttled trash.

TOP KEK

I'm glad I don't have your sense of humor.

>the state of macfag delusion

I have this too on my 2015 MBP, it sounds like it's something behind the monitor but it makes the same sound as the force touchpad so it could be related to that.
I miss my modded t440s tbη

>applel

you need a macbook to pursue a DJ career, as you need tattoos to be a chef or a football player(football, not handegg)

>I miss my modded t440s tbη
α β γ δ ε ζ *η*

>a DJ career

Attached: 1498011155255.png (429x245, 38K)

νανί;;;

At least that revision still had FN keys.
The newest have their fucking normie touchpad which is not usable without looking at your keys, like a fucking normie who doesn't know any better.

>the state of applel

>to pursue a DJ career

Attached: 1523005497098.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: 1498796201039.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

No Lenovo fucked me on 6 month old thinkpad. Not trying to defend apple just saying that all companies do this.

>implying
With ThinkPads you just claim warranty service by filing a ticket through IBM Electronic Customer Care. You never talk to a single customer service rep.
If you want to repair it yourself they'll send a part, or if it's too complicated (non-CRU) they'll send a technician next business day

Nice try Apple shill, real business class warranties look nothing like your garbage.

>cuckbooks
Not even once.

>a DJ career

This.

ayy

>macshit
>ever

To be fair, the Macbook Air is actually a solid piece of machinery. Too bad it runs like shit.

>solid piece of machinery
Wrong.

>macbook air falls 1000 feet out of an airplane
>survives
vs.
>thinkpad falls 1000 feet out of an airplane
>breaks into several pieces

>>macbook air falls 1000 feet out of an airplane
>>falls apart from just the air turbulance
>vs.
>>thinkpad falls 1000 feet out of an airplane
>>leaves a thinkpad shaped crater in the ground

Fixed for reality.

Attached: 1527048141441.jpg (989x1005, 173K)

Except that the Macbook Air falling actually happened, while the Thinkpad is just a pipedream.

The company you worked for was cucked into thinking crapintoshes are the best, a common fallacy.

fucking lost

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-22-47-01.png (720x1280, 405K)

Playing other people's records isn't a real career, nor are you making your own music.

thistbhfam

>mac

Attached: 1507270548148.jpg (262x275, 63K)

I didn't think there was any room left in there for anything to rattle.

>Fart Threshold
No way. No fucking way.

Meanwhile my MBP fell once from bed height and now has a dent in the aluminum part of the monitor corner a well as an open seam in the underplate.
This can't be repaired, my thinkpad had been dropped so many times and didn't show any signs of damage because it was flexible.

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Do you even know who founded Applel?

Attached: 1496576624380.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

rly maed me think

0.8GHz is less than my 300USD craptop gets (under CPU+GPU stresstest). It could do more, thermals are OK, but jewtel and the power limit fucks me over.