Using Jow Forums after GPDR

>using Jow Forums after GPDR
wew, thanks EU

Attached: FA9957A1-8158-41AB-AE5A-F96EBD46B23C.jpg (1236x2012, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github
github.com/siavash119/qtchan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this why Jow Forums X is all fucked up? What happened?

It's called GDPR you fucking retard.

Okay retard

Who gives a shit, you're all a bunch of literal who third world countries, fuck off.

OH SHIT THE BLUE BACKGROUND IS GONE
HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW IF I'M ON A SFW OR NSFW BOARD?

why don't you like that?
it seems as a good regulation

So it's *not* a Jow Forums X problem?

?

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_Canary_20180524-183723.png (720x1280, 255K)

Why in the fuck are you still using Jow Forums X

Because it just werks, brah.

nerd alert

What do you use? I only really use it for custom cs,, I should just fucking write a greasemonkey script honestly.

this

>he thinks GPDR affects a sites formatting

How fucking retarded are you OP it still looks the same. GPDR only affects sites that collect personal data anyway.

Shut the fuck up Jaquon'ye

>javascript, html, css not collecting your personal info
Troll or just dumb?

I just mas F5 till it comes back.

Attached: 1525820285765.jpg (741x568, 73K)

American here, give me the summary of this crap.

OP dun goofed

Dumb phone poster

Companies can't cuck European users with data collection

>chrome
>unstable version
>battery below 20%
>insecure connection
>24hr time
0/10

werks for me :^)

it's not just the bg retard

ofc it wasn't

ubo with just ubo filters

It's called GRPD

It is, the EU law has nothing to do with graphic changes.
It's a troll.

Apparently not.

They don't. Some of them can, but don't have to.

Companies can't collect personal informations of European citizens without consent. Or a good reason and a time limit (like a list of IPs to protect against DDoS, IPs being deleted after a year.)
Actual consent, not "by using this product, you agree to your soul being sold to Satan" written somewhere in small characters.
It means rewording a lot of legal stuff (and informing customers via email), and no more tracking abuse and similar malpractices.
Some lazy and misinformed developer just removed all the CSS, javascript, etc from their tracker ridden sites and decided they'd serve that instead of developing a site that don't use their "customers" as a product to advertisers.
Some other sites always had a text version for 2G phones, Africa, 56k modems, etc. but it gets added to the anti-EU bandwagon.

It's some new tracking js Hiro had installed.
If you block scripts from this funny new server the js from Jow Forums removes the stylesheet. The board will look fine with zero js and with it all enabled, but if a tracking script fails to load kiss good bye to your css. Updating 4chanx should fix it, though I'm running a months old version myself.
It seems rather iffy. Works on one machine, and not on another with the exact same setup. But block all Jow Forums JS and it'll work.

Why would I limit myself with the native extension?

can anyone sum up GDPR ?

24hr is superior, miscarriage american.

which js, and how do I block it, other than blocking all JS on this site.

What the fuck else do I use

And how is this "Law" enforceable outside the EU? If I host some retard server in the Netherlands, take as much data as I like, what would the EU actually be able to do? Are they just going to block my website? Sounds like a law that isn't really enforceable.

Unironically one of the greatest things ever.
It's EU regulation for data privacy.

>Are they just going to block my website?

Yeah probably. Or your hosting provider would just shut you down, more likely.

Thats retarded, you should be able to visit any site you want on the internet, the EU is against freedom

>says the guy doing illegal things on his server.

Why don't you go host CP while you're at it?

>muh "it's just virtual reality, I'm outside the law, I can do what I want!"

yeah, that argument died in the early 90's

Illegal by some retards in Europe's standard, yes. Face it, this is just the EU attempting to reign in American companies anyway they can, this is not going to stop any of the small fishes from doing whatever the fuck they want. EU isn't some world order and their law isn't followed by non-EU Nations, no faggot making websites selling ads and user data is going to give a fuck about what the EU thinks

>be me in the 2000s
>you mean they're committing serious crimes, catching it on camera, and distributing the evidence for free
>and law enforcement is trying to stop people from making their job easier? wtf?
>2018 and this comes up all the time in places it doesn't make sense
>police are finding 50TB of the stuff on peoples computer
>people are being held indefinitely without charge for not encrypting their hard drive
>it suddenly makes sense

Attached: thislooksshopped.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Of course they might not. But advertisers will, because their customers (the ones actually selling things) will, because they want to be able to sell in the EU.

why don't we start just pulling from the post API and styling / generating the entire page from the script?

>not using https
sure, I don't disagree. however you're a complete idiot.

This is just Jow Forums formatting breaking. Try clearing your cache. Got nothing to do with GDPR, you uneducated shit.

>all these yuros getting assblasted over obvious bait

Attached: be8.png (330x319, 178K)

Because that would require work, something Jow Forums isn't accustomed to.

Companies can't spy willy nilly on European citizens and sell their data, and have to get actual consent (opt-in instead of opt-out buttons, no "by using this service I agree to have my sold sold to Satan", etc.)

They can fine you. They have good juridical cooperation with most countries around the world.
And do their best to stop you from doing any business in Europe, so blocking your site from default DNS is an option.

qtchan here. just use the API

Attached: qtchan.png (1251x845, 156K)

>there will now be euro internet, and free as in freedom america net

>blocking your site from default DNS is an option
At last the truth reveals itself.

Only phone posters do that along with the lone guy who made a Jow Forums browser years ago

it's literally the same as using shitty mobile apps. just why

>years ago
I saw some guy post that shit like 3 months ago
I want him to post again

Attached: wp_ss_20180524_0001.png (720x1280, 302K)

do u have a problem, scumbag?

he made a thread about two weeks ago, he's still working on it

thread watcher, gallery mode, better filters, etc

It's the first step in creating a european Shenzen/Sillisoyvalley

got a git link
I need to get in on that b4 Jow Forums goes full botnet

why the fuck did moot drop the text boards? literally the only good thing here

github .com/siavash119/qtchan

hi, it's me; currently putting the post content in a scrollable area to deal with tags; lmk if you have any questions or problems

>fucking up the link
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You idiot, that’s just hiro’s malware ads throwing a fit.

Yes, you're right. A lot of what this regulation covers was already covered by previous existing legislation, and no one had any issues. (for example, the active information were enforced in various data protection local regulations, I could even argue that the flooding of emails by a lot of services requesting this consent is an admission of breaking the previous laws)
It's pretty much granted that the small companies won't be subjected to too much scrutiny unless they do fuck over people, and the big ones are already doing it, so they can get fucked in the ass for all I care.

no need to thank me

Attached: wayland-screenshot-2018-05-25_06-56-13.png (144x146, 17K)

>Updating 4chanx should fix it,
no the dev says to use uBO
see

Sure they can, with passive collection server side.

Can you create a Homebrew formula for this?

Too much bandwidth

I really despise this fucking JewJaps

it's comfy and minimalist, i like it

>doesn't post git link

>github.com/siavash119/qtchan
fixed

that wasn't so hard, was it?