youtube.com/watch?v=yzF-drvzpso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Jow Forums

IT'S A MUSKY TUSK

youtube.com/watch?v=yzF-drvzpso

He shares dragon energy with Trump

He's gay.

BTFO'd GM, ford, and chrysler

Rotating space habitats in Earth-Moon orbit with eaeth-like gravity are superior to Mars settlement. What's the point of getting out from one gravitational well and digging yourself into another?

Attached: mccall1.jpg (1000x738, 252K)

He's an asshole
Guy I know works for the 3rd party that makes the Tesla parking brakes.
Mr Musk sat in a model coming off the assembly line and instantly broke the parking brake.
So he forced my buddy (the company rep) to fly down that day.
Elon basically reamed him for like 4 hours and that poor guy just had to take it.

He explained how they made the brake to spec, and why the brake broke.
Tesla engineers made a weak design that looked good but was over all flawed.
Dude was just downing shots telling us how horrible that experience was.

Wouldn't doubt it.
I can sense he is kinda a asshole

If you're going to will yourself to power, you've got to flow upstream. That means a lot of confrontation, and hurt feelings sadly.

No, that's just called ego.

Sure is, and if you're an existentialist it's the scaffolding of your existence? You're not free unless you are willing _and_ able

Did he? His company isn't nearly worth as much as those

A.I lmao, simulation lol.

Maybe having access to ressources, you fucking retard

Hack

buy why is he taking it out on an employee from a third party when it was his company's fault? it's a pretty understandable thing to be mad about, but the anger seems misguided.

I didn't say anything about it making sense, You just always flex a nut and never admit a fault--it's right out of the Machiavellian playbook

There are tons of resources in outer space, we call them ASTEROIDS, mongoloid.

Egomaniacal fraud selling empty promises to gullible dipshits.

Steve Jobs could also be an insufferable asshole, but unlike Musk, he usually delivered on his hype.

Demagogue oligarch.

Retard

Seems like a nice man.

I saw Elon Muak at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: PSX_20180524_214959.jpg (997x697, 149K)

related?

Attached: Captain_Jack.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Is this real? He's such a dick OMG!

Probably the greatest human who ever lived on the planet.

He worked hard to make money and then invest in technology that will advance humanity.

Literal god on earth.

I want his Musky wiener

Attached: 1496250114127.jpg (1390x1140, 759K)

hes pretty cool i guess.
but WHY THE FUCK DID HE BUILD THE GIANT TUBOID