Buying from AliExpress

youtube.com/watch?v=PUIxyLRnzDc

>Buying from AliExpress

Is this guy a moron or what?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PUIxyLRnzDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes good goy. Give him all your clicks.

whats wrong with aliexpress? i got my motherboard there and it gave 0 issues

Are you retarded?
He makes thousands of dollars making videos like these. That 600 dollars he spent on cards is made back and then some

Saving you a video if you want to know:
>Both cards are legit
>Even the 5GB 1060

That said, it's not really a good deal, since the cooler looks like it's shit in both case, and the card isn't much cheaper.

Clearly not, since he'll get hundreds of thousands of views from that video and more than make his money back.

So is so sad. Please like and share his videos.

>tfw shitposting from my thinkpad with plenty of parts from aliexpress from my network made of devices and cables bought on aliexpress while charging my phone and pmp bought on aliexpress with chargers from aliexpress
i am become the chink botnet

>expecting me to click on Linus shill tek
>No hooktube

Attached: ff.jpg (600x450, 31K)

But that thumbnail makes it look like it doesn't work!!!

To be fair, buying a GPU from China is still pretty retarded.

>Based cunny poster

Should I buy 1080 from china? Its same and much cheaper than buying here (low availability, high price)

Do you like house fires jimmy?

Yay!

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

LinusCuckTips

ho ho ho
simply epic my trip fagging friend!

What he doesn't have any more Dyson ads to make? It was pretty funny watching Apple tell one of the biggest reviwers to go fuck himself over their brand new product they refuse to fix and will sue you if you get someone else to.

>LinusRaceMix

107 ti is $850 on AE and $650 local...
Ausfag btw

considering he is making money from you watching his video, I would say yes tardo.

>he didn't see this a week ago on floatplane

man it must suck being poor

Attached: smug.png (900x900, 810K)

So what is he mad about?

Why would you buy a GPU at MSRP over aliexpress?

aliexpress is a great source for little stupid stuff like keychains, novelty items and whatnot; and also for simple spare parts (thinkpad rubbers, speakers, keyboards, etc) but I would NEVER buy complex electronics from there, they're almost always a scam or they work like shit and die a month later

>Is this guy a moron or what?

You can only make so many videos about RGB LEDs and gayman benchmarks until the kids loose interest. An epic story about how we bought a (fake) Intel GPU, broke an expensive Apple device or got scammed by a Chinese seller (oh my, didn't see that coming!) keeps you relevant. Linus, both entertainer and creator of the Linux kernal, a moron? On the contrary, the moron is you.

Attached: watercooled.png (1280x720, 849K)

Their phones beat the shit out of almost everything, their SSD's are cheap and almost as good as Samsung, and their CPU's are the same as the ones in the US with the exception of chinked 771's which are better
Though buying something as a GPU is retarded since it's not cheaper than the brands in the west and you get all the disadvantages from buying chinkshit like long shipping times and dubious warranties

This

Ever noticed why most popular youtubers have basically been diminished to just browsing the internet and talking about youtube drama? They weren't that creative to begin with and their format doesn't allow for them to do other things. After you have filled your pool up with coca-cola, given your mom a new car and filmed her crying, etc. even vloggers these days have very little of interest to offer (not that my examples are all that interesting anyways)

Do youtube creators get additional money when people hit the like button and share the video. Obviously you have money coming in from sharing, gaining an additional view, but does a person "sharing" the video in and of itself give them additional money?

The act of like, subscribe, favourite, share or whatever doesn't directly give them money unless they have some private contract that does for whatever reason. It's all about the amount of hits the video gets and as you said, the "like" may drive future impressions.

He has cleary no idea to what talk about nowadays, so he makes this unuseful videos and overkill projects.
Still fun to watch sometimes for me.

AliExpress is the asian ebay, as long as you buy from a trustworthy store you're generally good.

so basically the cards are legit, but the cooling sucks so it doesn't have much overclocking potential.

Nothing, except maybe the fact there are three versions of the GTX1060 all called GTX1060.

>floatplane
>paying to watch shill videos
you can't make this shit up

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Uma Musume - Pretty Derby - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.48_[2018.04.09_08.32.24].jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

This is just not true. I've never been scammed and neither has anyone I know. And we bought A LOT of electronics there. Also, you're protected by alipay which unironically is the best paying system I've ever seen from a consumer perspective.

I have no idea what floatplane is or does sorry

What's going on here?

Attached: 1527197951815.png (171x581, 167K)

hello Huang, 0.002 People's Credits have been deposited in your village account

I bought a E3 Flasher from aliexpress and it turns out it was a fucking chink clone.

Attached: e3flash.png (836x784, 616K)

Pathetic. Try harder, Ching Chong.

Attached: 1502782946658.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

Good goy. Keep buying the same shit from overpriced resellers.

Get the fuck out Linus.

Holy fucking shit Linus stop shilling your garbage in this shill board

haha bro epic funposting! I too love to funpost like average college child gen z waste of space haha

Then dispute it and get your money back, dipshit?
Aliexpress always sides with buyer. You have to be retarded to get chinked on ali, which you are.

hooktube.com/watch?v=PUIxyLRnzDc

I already got my money back, fuckwit.

Great, so where is the problem?
You bough from shitty seller and got your money back.

I buy from dhgate instead of aliexpress.

Like there's a difference. COME ON GUYS! It's 2018! When are we all going to get serious on the chans man?

Ew.

What mobo is it?

What;'s a good chink CPU?

>drink water
>immediately spit it out
>near electronics, on top of that
why

good goy, good goy. listen to your master.

Attached: MerchantStoven.png (871x689, 488K)

>clickbait title
>cards work fine
>knew about it when purchased
>within some margin of error of reference cards

his videos are so shit now

anyone watch his 12km(8mile) wifi thing

spent all into the night and didn't get it working and even had some ubiquiti guy there all night wasting his time because they didn't plan shit

GO SHILL YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOT

Attached: linus_fanbase.jpg (812x621, 79K)

One of the 12 mb LGA 771 Xeon's that have been modified by chinks to fit on LGA 775

Aliexpress is good. It's just for specific Jow Forums things, like arduino supplies or super cheap electronics. Although, even /cgl/ doesn't buy main clothes there. Taobao is the real Chinky shopping experience.

Also linus is actually fun to listen to.

Tbh, all mainstream "tech events" are treated as something for kids. They spend more than pros or sper/g/ with their used thinkpads. And adults don't get hyped about "another" cpu gen as much as kids.

When did that Limp Bizkit concert take place?

ChinknusGookTips

Attached: C1IzaFlUoAARa18.jpg (1143x1200, 186K)

God the little girl is cute!

his children will become neurotic messes with deep psychological issues when they start to become aware of their childish/undisciplined father and their overbearing mother.

is that horse lady pregnant?

Attached: 1526760515623.jpg (698x609, 86K)

Linus has gotten so boring.

Too many laptop/phone reviews and lame paid promotions that are disguised as projects. This test of chinese gpus is TRYING to be new and exciting, but it strikes me as scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I think he really has to start spicing things up or else LinusTechTips going to fall into obscurity.

>Is this guy a moron or what?

He's a tech journalist. It's literally his job to do stuff like this.

How good is it for laptop casings? I need to replace the base on mine, but ebay doesnt usually have any

I hate how every single video has the "YouTube" thumbnail that nearly every tryhard has, and all the titles are clickbait bullshit even if the video is perfectly fine. I missed when it was just a 20-something faggot reviewing whatever he could scrounge from companies.

Attached: 1521678511428.jpg (436x549, 79K)

>Cheap AliExpress Graphics Cards
It's like saying, cheap eBay graphics cards or cheap Amazon graphics cards. They don't make the cards.

this guy literally sounds gay and looks like a gay twink how on earth hasn't some one taken him aside in life and said he would be happier taking dick.

oh he got married for money.

If a video has a lot of like, it's put more in recommendations of other people's feed so I guess in a way you could say it does

>>>/csg/

the last I got was a palmrest for a x230, perfect fit and the material feels exactly the same.

i dont know what all the hate is about, the dude literally just makes videos about computer parts and the internet sets aflame to everything.

sure

I built an entire pc out of parts from aliexpress, sans the case.

>Buying from AliExpress
I bought a roll of 500 NFC stickers for like $20 from Aliexpress and it worked out fine.

>>Buying from AliExpress
nothing wrong with AliExpress

>Wow a 1080 TI for only $99, what a deal.
It sad that there are actual people that would fall for that. Unless you plan on stealing your parts, you aren't going to get a "deal".

Attached: 1374287503007.jpg (1137x826, 73K)

>Except for all the evga and msi and asus and xfx graphics cards all made in china
I bet you think we shouldn't buy motherboards and cpus made in china

He acts extremely entitled. See: the video where he goes to Huaqiangbei in Shenzhen, China and literally gets angry that people don't speak English. Further, he acts shocked and befuddled at the cost of his PC parts after he walks up in his (hehe quirky so funny and nerdy) sandals, socks, backpack, and film crew and literally doesn't bargain with vendors for PC parts. He comes off as the snobbish, condescending and uninformed cunt that he is

܂Newsflash:
All GPUs are made in china.

>thinks taiwan is china

She went for a trip in mexico.

And ate all the tacos >:[