Best mouse Jow Forums? mine started double clicking

best mouse Jow Forums? mine started double clicking...

Attached: 1526282658688.gif (80x70, 35K)

G502

Mine too, I thin the clicks are just too sensitive now. Light clicks do the trick, for a poorfag like me.

G403. If you can find a sale on the wireless version, even better.

g502

Corsair M65 is good, but it has gayming features like some shitty "sniper button" and RGB. Ignore those and you got yourself a good mouse.

just replace the switch retards

I don't know anything about technology, though

Write a program that delays your clicks, or you can try going into mouse option and see if delaying double clicking there helps

Logitech MX518 was my favorite so far but its pretty outdated. Now i use a zowie ec1a and love it but the texture makes my hand sweaty.

Finalmouse, it will be the final mouse you buy.

Definitely the G502

g303, g100s and the g400s are all good options
>g502
gaymer dogshit

Idk about mice but I can give you a good deal on some programming socks like in your picture

G203

G403 definitely. All the faggots shilling for the g502 have never used a comfortable mouse before. I own both and the g502 is only used for dicking around with the scroll wheel.

Delux M625 PWM3360
>Razer Mamba but with a good sensor and for less than half the prize

It's clear you haven't used a 502. Especially considering you're talking about comfort while touting a cookie cutter shell you can find on literally any cheapo Chinese no-brand mouse.

All of you fuck off, The G500 is and will always be the greatest mouse ever made.

Attached: 81tGjsWS1EL._SX425_.jpg (425x471, 35K)

G502

Roccat Kone

Are you sure you don't have parkinson's?

I really should have tried repairing mine when it broke instead of tossing it. The g700s I'm using just doesn't compare.

child

replace the switches, it's pretty easy
i did this just a couple days ago for a friends' mouse

Attached: a.png (512x496, 94K)

If you have hands that sweat a lot and make your mouse wet, then the g403 is the best imo.

I had a couple of g502s, but the sweat from my fingers caused the metal scroll wheel to rust or something, it made my finger get stained green like when you wear fake silver, and the padding on the side of my mouse ended up smelling foul.

Got a 403 and am in love with it. I think it's good for wet hands because the scroll is plastic rubber shit, and the sides don't have that gay ass grip that ends up smelling.

Don't buy anything other than Logitech. I tried almost everything else and all of them broke right after warranty expired.