RIP Totalbiscuit

Thank you for everything you did for the PC community

Attached: file.png (612x553, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is the guy and why should I care?

Attached: SkdyfWCSf.gif (500x281, 309K)

Fuck off back to /v/, he dealt exclusively in video games.

who?

What? Who's that?

/v/ meme?

A nigga who took the "Are traps gay question" as an offensive questions towards trans people

Attached: 1425395666654.jpg (600x387, 61K)

Game reviews/news/criticism guy. A big name in /v/, but 0% technology.

>Died from bowel cancer
>Literally died from being butthurt
Fitting

>A big name in /v/
no

game = PC community defined by stupid faggot.

Fucking wintoddlers posting /v/ shit on Jow Forums

Wasn't this guy a huge soicuck faggot?

He definitely had an impact on how many PC games have FOV sliders and 60fps support today, if that counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Wasn't he a gaymergater?

Isn't it? Asking "Are Niggers People?" would certainly be offensive to black people, even if it were also a trendy meme.

>>>/reddit/

No

Attached: B L U M P F.png (2700x1052, 197K)

Literally who?

Ok, apparently not.

absolutely nothing of value was lost desu

Good.

One of the few good ones. RIP in F.

Don't conflate Trump nonsense with GG, you triskaidekanigger.

>summer

>2012 or later

traps aren't gay confirmed

>reee this word is offensive to use
What a snowflake.

>his wife voted for trump
HA HA HA HA

Genna is based, despite voting for Gay Johnson. Besides, he supported consumer advocacy in a time where IGN, Kotaku and others would jerk off major publishers in a classic Chomsky model. I don't think PCfags would be nearly as whiny without him, and the industry is better off for that.

>Mid 30s.
Lol absolute state of /v/irgins. That's what happens when you fucking rage about garbage games and sit in a chair your entire life

>A big name in /v/
Falcon everyone.
Jesus Christ this dude has aged like wine, as in brain cells deluded in vinegar. Why do you even brown Jow Forums, stick to /v/.

That is a good thing, but it is still about games and gaming options, not hardware.

Technology isn't just build guides :^)

just goes to show that if you play video games into your adult life and never stop taking Jessie's cock, all those kids wishing you cancer every day are eventually going to catch up to you

>white male supremacist movement not for Trump
Ok.

/v/ - Video Games.

I am old, but I still enjoy "browning" a.k.a browsing Jow Forums. Stay off my lawn, kids!

Are fov sliders technology?

Are they not not technology?

Everything is technology. But gun talk goes to Jow Forums and car talk goes to /o/. Where do game fov sliders go? /v/.

Are deep dish pizzas technology?

Take it away mods

Hoisted by my own petard, and you take aim at my greatest weakness. I surrender.

So literally nothing?

I didn't mean to insult deep dish pizzas by the way, I'm just very drunk

No offense taken.

Attached: img_0900.jpg (1600x1200, 450K)

Did Trump kill him?

Here lies Totalbiscuit. He had huge guts. RIP and tears. RIP and tears.

(I'm probably the only person who remembers an amazing amazing post from 2011 /co/ about thin Amanda Waller)

>trump is a lier waah waah waah
Career politicians are professional liars. I love all the people who ignored Hillary and the Bosnia sniper fire shit.

Literally anyone BUT Hillary would have beaten Trump.

The fact that he bullied his wife for voting with her conscience is fucking hilarious and sad simultaneously.

His understanding of Obamacare is also grossly incorrect. Pre-existing conditions did not generally allow insurers to drop people at a whim, they prevented them from either getting insurance or being charged more for it (or being exempted on having coverage for those conditions) if they spent long periods of time- usually in excess of a year and a half - without continuous healthcare coverage.

Except the word traps doesn't even manage to have as much baggage as niggers for one, and "Are traps gay" is more of a valid question since we're talking about the philosophical aspect of sexuality if a man fucks a trap, is he gay. You can't really phrase a valid question about niggers not being people. Also, why is this thread still up?

Trumps curse strikes again

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

Traps don't even have anything to do with trannies, those fuckers just latched onto the term. Traps are just dudes that look extremely feminine but no, as usual trannies always latch onto something and fuck it all up. Just fuck it up for everyone

Ah, the "get cancer and die" that got cancer and died guy. Why is this thread here?

Don't know the man but early-thirties is a young age to be dying, F.

wasn't that cox and not tb?