Mr. Robot

What do you say Jow Forums is it worth watching

Attached: 2 - mrrobot_s3_e10_elliot_01_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sm9NHwVXb6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's pretty good. Some things are unbelievable, but in general quite accurate

i watched all 3 seasons twice in a row

Fuck no, season 3 was awful, Esmail using the protagonist as a political self-insert was insulting to the viewer

Esmail is a Berniefag.

I know, and?

It's okay. Has bad writing at times but the basic premise is sort of interesting.
yeah the DRUMPF autism is pure cringe.

season one was meh, and it went downhill from there. Started because my friends said it had "realistic hacking" (and yeah, season 1 was close), dropped because literally no one cares about this weird global conspiracy bullshit - it's an absolutely autistic plot once that gets introduced

First season: yes
Second season: no
Third: yes

>Third: yes
Third was even worse than 2 though

yeah it's bretty gud, tech is mostly on point.

No, it's writing and plot is stupid. It's a bad anime-tier story.

Rewatching TV shows and rereading books are for brainlets.

my favourite hobby is watching qt youtubers react to mr robot

Post them

>wasting time looking at moving images with accompanying audio

Attached: .jpg (640x640, 33K)

No, could have been cool, but isn't. If the main character were a normal human being, might have been significantly more interesting.

I can never bring myself to watch more television than a couple randomly generated YouTube clips, but from what I've seen it seems alright.

>he thinks the nwo is a conspiracy theory

werent berniebros on trumps dragon energy after the dnc leals?

From what I saw they all reluctantly went Hillary. Not American though so take that with a pinch of salt

Nope, Hollowood shit.

Attached: mrrobotreaction.png (1366x768, 812K)

>qt

looks good for somebody with no makeup on

really really really doesn't.

Also absolutely isn't worth watching.

First episode is painfully shoehorned and anything after that is predictable with CSI style shit thrown in.

By the end of the first season they are hacking buildings with raspberry pi's its unwatchable.

women can look really terrible without makeup combine that with the fact that not a lot of them watch mr robot

Attached: wv5wf3jvks201.png (1024x1126, 1.25M)

>women can look really terrible without makeup
No, its called being fucking ugly.

Plenty of women look really good without makeup, I actually prefer the natural look. She is just ugly.

it's not the best screenshot

Sure if you want to watch Berniefags live out their """"Revolution"""" dreams

>with no makeup on
Women always look better without makeup.
Only Americans are drawn to excessive use of eye liner and fakeness, also instantly get boners when they see a slipped nipple from the corner of the eye.

>Wasting time rubbing your atoms in between other people's atoms
>Wasting time doing menial labor for hours a day in exchange for green pieces of cotton paper
>Wasting time posting sequences of roman symbols on a cambodian cave painting forum

Attached: serveimage(6).png (600x450, 457K)

First two seasons. The third one is literally a lobotomy of a libtard's brain.

youtu.be/Sm9NHwVXb6k

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 29K)

Well I liked seasons 1, 2, AND 3

No shit you should watch it

If you think that, you dont read very intellectual books. There is no way anyone can read Nietzsche, Bismarck, or Hawkings books and gather all the information in one go. If you think you can, you're delusional.

Jow Forums oldfags like it because of the hacker culture describe respectfully in the show

Jow Forums post-Jow Forums-invasion hate it because it begin with some anarchism apology but end with a critical view of it and of the Trump politics

Attached: 643d8cf6a0239e1cea5cc81a22f9b845cb308ebc3408a26b73821ffa753f1ef0.jpg (1000x619, 70K)

You can tell the election really got to Esmail, S3 was a shitfest

Jow Forums was largely shitting on it pre-election though

yeah because some peoples was thinking saison 1 started like a cool haxor show but end like a psychological drama
they didn't understand it was both, s2 and s3 prove it

>tfw no one that likes it just for the aesthetics

Attached: 1511675352430.jpg (2633x2333, 1021K)

how many times you're gonna make thhis thread.?

that is some backtracking
the show really isnt as intelligent as it pretends to be, i day this as someone who liked the first 2 seasons when i had bad taste in film

>we can talk about GDPR on Jow Forums but not of a hacker-related show

define bad taste

Jow Forums isn't a single entity you know...

First time I had made this thread. I was just curious to see what people thought of it. I stopped watching after the first season when it felt like fight club 2: hacking boogaloo