Lol imagine not being able to boil some water using this

Lol imagine not being able to boil some water using this

Attached: file.png (200x200, 50K)

I dont know what youre talking about

Attached: 3776548325_2e3d5be0c0_b.jpg (1024x683, 206K)

Is it yuro shitposting day or something?

What are you getting at,op?

My microwave boils water just fine

I boil water using gas

Why are yuros with plugs enough to make this a biweekly topic

>Lol imagine not being able to boil some water using thi-

What were you saying?

Attached: IMG_1021.png (640x640, 585K)

No, Americans being butthurt about the Yuros laughing at them and trying to make shitposting threads where they pretend being Yuros to make them seem worse.

Normal day in Jow Forums.

american with radiation poisoning spotted

>radiation poisoning
>microwave

Attached: pretendingretarded.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

remember when people used to talk about technology here

>he doesn't boil water with his mind

That has never happened even once.

No

No but I remember when people used to talk about Jow Forumsuro here.

Kitchens in North America have a special 220v outlet for stoves. Presumably you could plug a kettle into that too if you wanted faster water?

We usually just use the microwave anyways.
What I actually hate is that I can't use CRTs without having to literary tape the fuse on the ON position.
Every time I switch one on, they blow the fuse. Sucks being a /vr/ fag here, not even going to start talking about composite...

Attached: 1436241805353.jpg (448x700, 66K)

I've never had any trouble boiling water in my Zojirushi kettle off of a 15 amp 120v circuit.

well you know eu actually projected so much that gave americans the real taste of freedom

it must feel bad for them

those were shitty times

The fuck kind of shitty wiring do you have? Never had any problems with CRTs here.

Shitty wiring? I doubt that, this is a pretty new apartment complex.

I think you have guro and scat confused.

If a CRT monitor or TV is tripping your breaker, you either have a short in your CRT, a broken breaker, or your wiring is shit.

>Americans
You mean US citizens?

>US
>Freedom
Pick one and only one. If you'd actually lived in the US you'd know how bad we have it.

Attached: 1504870884001.jpg (428x469, 80K)

It doesn't matter what outlet I use, even when rooms have different breakers, even when I use one that's literary a few inches from the breaker box.
Also every +19 inch CRT (TV or VGA monitor, like PVM or Trinitron) does that, not just one. My 14 inch PVM and a few 19 inch VGA CRTs work fine though.

Sounds like shitty wiring or stupidly low wattage breakers, likely to compensate for shitty wiring. Or possibly your circuits are that close to overloading already and the CRT pushes it over.

I've run a 17" CRT monitor and a room air conditioner on the same circuit with no problems apart from a small amount of shaking in the picture if I put the CRT near the air conditioner.

>I've run a 17" CRT monitor
I told you, smaller CRTs are fine.

TOP KEK
I could turn on two workstation CRTs are the same time that are behind the same breaker and it wouldn't even make a difference
Even when I'd have a significant load already on it

But yeah I've heard that before, I know someone with big Sun monitors whos breakers trip off when he turns them on

Yes, I also forget that Americans are not allowed to joke or be hyperbolic

>Shitty wiring
>doubt that
>new apartment complex

Attached: 1488169269874.png (198x164, 2K)

>Freedom
>Pick one and only one. If you'd actually lived in the US you'd know how bad we have it.

You can do what ever the fuck you want here.
That's why third world assholes can just run in and make a life for themselves with stolen and fake ID's and shit.
Half of them are illiterate so they aren't reading all the discouraging shit you are confirming some bias about how bad things are which keeps you from doing things you want to do.
You are buying into the illusion of control smarter people tend to fall for.

I used to have a 19" one and I think I ran it on the same circuit as an AC a few times. It was a Dell Trinitron that I got for free when it was being thrown out. Lasted a couple years and then the image started flicking in and out of focus randomly.

I've also seen plenty of people with far larger CRT TVs plugged into normal US outlets, without special rewiring required.

When I was in high school, we tried multiple times (successfully) to all turn on the CRTs in the computer classroom at the same time, and blow the breaker thereby. Teachers were not amused. Lots of fun.

False-flagging cunt.

> I don't know how electricity works.
We can tell.

Our stoves are 240v, or natural gas.
We don't boil water with the 110v outlet. That's fucking stupid.

Computer labs need special or multiple circuits.

your software companies allowed to grow big simply because they work with the goverment and sell their data

>FREEDOM

>friend from US
>his dad visits Straya
>thinks kettles are the greatest invention ever

>that's the whole point of OP's post

you stupid american

arent american fuses on the cable

Bro we have electric kettles to its just that you don't need it for coffee machines

No they are on a box in the basment or in the surge protector.

The breakers in that box are tripping extremely fast. Usually a breaker will allow excess current to flow for a short period of time because a lot of devices, like incandescent lamps, draw much more current while they start up than they require to actually run. There are a few capacitors in a typical CRT display and they draw a lot of current as they charge, maybe less than a second. The wiring is completely capable of handling the excess current for that short time, but because the person who did the electrical design for your apartment complex didn't expect anyone to be using CRTs (or probably incandescent lamps and other devices with large inrush current), the selected breakers that trip much more quickly than an older design would use. The upside is that it's safer. The downside is that anything with a large inrush current isn't going to work.

I don't know much about UPS, but you should be able to use one to start your monitors and then connect them to mains.

>burger cousin comes to my home in aus
>he wants to make a cup of coffee
>he grabs a mug, puts a scoop of coffee in, 4 teaspoons of sugar, half a mug of milk, fills the rest with water and puts it in the fucking microwave

hwat the FUCK

Attached: 1527167406360.jpg (351x390, 154K)

UK cables have built in fuses
AUS has all cables with earth, proper power system that diverts electricity to ground
Japan has some 2 prong cable with a earth wire that you put into an outlet

Attached: Japan leading tech.jpg (1916x2768, 328K)

Also, I am , and I want to say that taping your breakers closed is extremely dangerous. You could get shocked to death, but it's more likely that something catches fire. If you do live in an apartment complex, you're putting other people's lives in danger by doing what you're doing. At a minimum, take the tape off the breakers after you start the monitors.

unless you have really shitty unfiltered tap water with impurities, its not going to explode in your face if super heated in the microwave. You can also stick a strong magnet in your water filter and that will attract majority of the iron.

>burgers see NOTHING wrong with pumping kilowatts of EMF into their water

Attached: 1525967873992.png (431x562, 439K)

we use gas to boil water

Yeah OP, that would be pretty funky. I couldn't use my kettle or coffee machines! I might even have to plug something into my 240v outlets!
Is this the power of yuro education?

Enjoy your wire insulation coming off and reenactment of the Beverly Hills Supper Club, dumpass.

You have radio signals passing through you constantly. Unless you also believe that your cellphone and other mobile devices are also dangerous, you're being a fucking retard. And since you're on Jow Forums, we can safely assume that you use at least one mobile device, so there's approximately a 107% chance that you're being a retard.

I can boil water fine with a small water boiler connected to it. What are you talking about?

how bout i pass this dicke through your asse

There's also a 107% chance that you're not pretty enough to even stare awkwardly at me, let alone be graced by the warmth of my skin.

don't forget literally walking outside and sucking in the carbon monoxide near a road, how people don't walk around everyday with gas mask is beyond me. You are literally asking for cancer and something unseen to fuck you up.

Joke's on you, I breath through a piss soaked rag when I go outside. Saw it in a movie once. All natural.

Explain what you think is wrong with it

>EMF into their water
what the microwave will start a hydrogen bond on water?

There's nothing wrong in heating water.

No, because it isn't needed. We don't wire buildings with ring circuits. A branching tree design uses more wire, but doesn't risk unbalancing the load distribution across the ring.

It's not like it stays in the water or anything.

This is the sort of thing fat ugly people post.

CO does not bioaccumulate and isn't a carcinogen. Unless you're inhaling enough of it to cause symptoms, there isn't a problem.

I'd be more worried about the tiny fragments of metal from brakes, rubber particles off tires, and the various emissions from gasoline other then carbon monoxide.

uh buddy, you know we have split phase power in the US right? The transformer steps down from whatever the local medium voltage is to 240V however the transformer is configured with a grounded center tap which is the neutral which means the other two taps are 120V ∠0° and 120V ∠180°. By connecting a load across the two hot taps you get 240V and this is regularly done for for outlets where high loads are connected like ovens for instances. The rest of the outlets will be 120V which you get by connecting one of the phases to neutral. 120V is still plenty adequate for delivering over 1kW of power and it's safer, relatively speaking, in the event of an accident.

Attached: split phase small.gif (491x281, 8K)

That's where you're wrong bucko

Microwaved water is intensely energetic and is unsuitable for many of the chemical processes required in normal human metabolism

This, but those outlets are never found in houses except where specially installed for electric stoves, dryers, large in-wall air conditioners, etc. Unless you have one specially installed to plug a 240V kettle into, you're simply not getting 240V here.

You're also not getting a 240V kettle here. We have kettles but the ones I've seen are all 120V and like 1500W. I suppose you could import a britbong one and replace the plug if you have an outlet for it in your kitchen.

[Citation needed]

The one case where microwaved water is unstable is when you've heated it well above boiling without it actually starting to bubble. The moment you put anything into it, a large part of the water will instantly boil and potentially explode up on your hand. Because of this it's wise to touch the surface of microwaved water with something longish from an angle. That way if it explodes, you just get a mess, not a burn.

Even superheated water like this is perfectly safe to drink after it's exploded or otherwise cooled, provided there's much left in the cup.

>american hot water systems top out at 33 degrees centrigrade due to their lack of voltage

Attached: gh.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>energetic
What energy.
>inb4 electric
Wrong, conductors can't store it.

The only thing I can think of that does that is Christmas lights.

Attached: christmas light plug.jpg (274x184, 5K)

>using electricity to heat water
>paying more to make up for transmission losses
Most people use natural gas for water heaters.

maybe it was somewhere else then. that thing in the pic is what i mean.

Attached: P5210001.jpg (2048x1536, 758K)

well it's better than having separate Microwave time mutt

>people in america use Gas to heat things
Mein nigga o/

This is actually true and the retard who asked for a citation probably never even tried drinking microwaved water.

Why would we not? It has next to zero transmission loss. Gas stoves are also common, since unlike electric the heat goes up or down instantly.

Heat, you dumbass.

That's how I make tea, dumbass.

No shit, that's the point of heating something. People typically heat water so it can leach various compounds out of leaves or ground seeds.