Recommend an email provider

Hi Jow Forums, I'm trying to cut down as many recurring payments as I can and I need a new email provider or a new method of doing what I've been doing with protonmail. Don't get me wrong, I like the service and I'm sick of falseflagging fags saying "hurr they can read your email that antifa guy got banned", hell I'm starting to not give a shit about privacy and debotnetting period.
What I need is the ability to have two addresses in one inbox. One normal, one professional looking. Don't give me cock.li either, that's shady as shit.

Attached: Capture.png (185x61, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com/news/local/article169063152.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cock.li

They can't, they merely saw a poster with the email on it, so they threatened:

heraldsun.com/news/local/article169063152.html

tutanota

bitmessage

Gmail is the only email. Our future is not made for privacy. Transcend.

posteo.de

or

mailbox.org if you want to use custom domain

mailbox.org allows you to import your public pgg and then will use it to encrypt all incoming non encrypted emails

Huh, Posteo looks like what I'm looking for. Still paid, but less expensive.Works with default email applications through IMAP and such.
Thanks user!

*Your

Is there a reason not to use Protonmail? It does what you ask. You can use alias and have multiple actual accounts too, if using the paid version. It's a good cause to support privacy too.

Alternates? Tutanota is similar but based in Germany. KolabNow is another Swiss site backed up by open source and privacy friendly ideals, but you will need to opt in to using gpg encryption if you want it, it's not seamless like the above two. I think Disroot has email too, theyre a nice ethical host for Nextcloud stuff.

gmail

Attached: 1527231034144.jpg (1200x794, 118K)

fpbp

>I think Disroot has email too, theyre a nice ethical host for Nextcloud stuff.

Except it's run by literal Communists.

1. Gmail (free and best) / Zoho (free domain) / Fastmail (lots of aliases and not run by pajeets)
2. Protonmail (nice and encrypted) / Tutanota (cheap and encrypted) / mailbox.org (interoperability)
3. Just get a vps in a privacy respecting country.

Use cock.li

If you don't care about privacy anymore, embrace gmail.

Protonmail does not let you create groups, or at least they didn't let you.

Imo cock.li is the way to go.

I dropped ProtonVPN subscription and mail after reading about it awhile ago. literally opened a ticket to let them know how retarded they are.

Attached: 1506180747698.png (1000x1000, 47K)

>What I need is the ability to have two addresses in one inbox.
They all let you do that. I have 3 addresses on my outlook account.

The reason I'm moving from protonmail despite being happy with the service is Posteo is cheaper and still does what I need it to. They do have a VPN in the works as well but i'd just consider PIA for that.
I'm not saying move from protonmail, but the original intention was to cut down on or remove as many recurring payments I have on my bank as possible.