why are you sleeping up

too lazy to go to bed

Which distro are you using?

You look like Dave Grohl if he ate another Dave Grohl

ubuntu when it works, something generated by yocto when it doesn't
that's at least 3 dave grohl's worth of bulk in that image

how much do you weigh

i don't know i'm too ashamed to weigh myself

do you get hit on by black guys before they see your beard?

do you think you'll break the scale?

no but i get misgendered a lot and people are super embarrassed afterward
nah man i'm just fat

is this you?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-23-at-4.19.31-PM.jpg (2870x1638, 526K)

nah linux guys are in demand

why are you fat?
do you realise you'll look alright if you lose the wight and the hair?

i sit all day

y dont you shave head n face

i like my hair

i feel no desire to talk to myself

Just installed Kubuntu.
Installed nvidia drivers.
Windows jank the fuck out whenever I resize them, and it's laggy as fuck to the point of being annoying.

How do I fix this??? I really don't want to switch distros again, i'm liking this one.

Attached: 1525448715547.jpg (848x1200, 119K)

try xfce/xubuntu

do you have any issue when you don't use nvidia drivers?

>do you have any issue when you don't use nvidia drivers?
yeah, happens with the default non-nvidia drivers as well :( Sucks too, b/c I have a powerful system, so it doesn't make sense. Idk if it's a driver issue or a distro issue

KDE just might not get along with your system or something. just install `xubuntu-desktop` and see if that fixes things

what's your routine?

sit all day

long haired linux guy here too, how's going you fag
I'm working as a devops for a startup, because there's no one here outside of the CTO who's able to understand a proper line of bash, the infrastructure needs to work and knowing AWS/Azure/whatever API is only half a story.

You should do that too, user, so you can still watch your animu and be fat all by yourself but sometimes you get servers to manage and be paid for it, which is nice.

I do too. I prefer going beardless tho, cuz I look like legolas from LOTR and I dig that

i do it all, man. embedded to cloud.
i dont' want to look like a fantasy character

>i dont' want to look like a fantasy character
kek, my face is not my fault and my beard looks like utter shit
>i do it all, man
nice. we're currently changing our monitoring stack, any advices?

use the tools that fit your use case

OP be real with me and not afraid of what else happens in the thread... I only ask this because I love Jow Forums and put myself out here once... Whats going on in life at the moment? I really want to know.

FYI I'm down for matrix or something else outside of Jow Forums. I'd like to get some of the good folks on here all on a matrix server.

Attached: IMG_1762.jpg (1280x719, 215K)

i have more work than i have time

the fuck is matrix?

I'm right there with you, I'm like the old developer at this hardware re-seller. It's like a FOSS slack replacement. Just offering a place outside the chan format is all... You seem like a good dude, this place is just so-so for good dudes.

also, not to be a dick but in no way did you clue me in man. Whats up and down in your life atm. give Jow Forums a clue

ahh, i'm just on a bunch of discord servers engineering stuff. i just happened to get a link here and i'm just killing time
board bringup for an imx8 and xilinx zynq custom boards.

oh no shit, I don't do a whole lot of assembly anymore but I still actually follow Xilinx a tiny bit. Are they doing anything cool outside of general use-case FPGA's these days?

This is a strange place to end up, late or early for where you are. still less harsh than infinity or the others though I guess.

this one has an arm processor on the same die

You're a big guy

you mean like x86 and ARM instruction sets interacting or something? I'm probably interpreting that wrong but dear god why?

Attached: 1525667223263.jpg (480x424, 15K)

how long do you plan on being a virgin?

4u
yeah, I know that part. It's kinda hard to find out what fits the best among shittons of marketing speak aroung the web

user put himself out there for everyone, he's bigger than you indeed. fuck off or say some worthwhile shit.

nah no x86 involved
when are sex robots coming out?

thats good stuff. I'm kind of a pleb I can really only do ANSI C for like AVR and PIC stuff, not even ARM or x86. These days for work I'm just doing Python, Scala, darker things I don't want to speak about

Attached: model_m.jpg (2448x3264, 1.71M)

End your life

Attached: you-cant-just-respond-to-everything-with-finger-guns-35-30795562_01.png (500x356, 107K)

i usually use python when i'm writing applications

cut ur hair fag

y do u sit all day

make me

* unzips *