I won, goy

I won, goy

Attached: rts1sqwc.jpg (1240x866, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/999179117873516545
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1527200525975.jpg (391x536, 48K)

He didn't. He actually lost, since he dodged the relevant questions and spouted many words containing nothing. As a result of this, I don't think the EU will allow him to troll citizens with "self regulations" any further.

>he dodged the relevant questions and spouted many words containing nothing
in other words: he won

Attached: mark___the_social_retard___fuckerturd_by_rware-d56f0bi.jpg (700x970, 430K)

>he didn't
dodging the question proves that there is a clear issue/discomfort that Facebook doesn't want to face.
EU will come down on them

>The Eurojewish Union will come down on them
absolutely, very soon. We all know the EU will protect europeans

>They literally just passed a law that BTFOd the jews and told dataminers to go fuck themselves.
>But they're totally gonna suck zuck dick.

My countries representatives in the EU are very discomforted about Facebook and with how the Z U C C has dodged questions, there'll probably become more regulations for them, if not fines, or even dismantlement.

I'm out of the loop guys. What question has he dodged?

more of these?

Attached: install_gentoo.jpg (766x758, 236K)

>They literally just passed a law that BTFOd the jews
>more regulations for them, if not fines, or even dismantlement.

please be bait

Any technical questions, like for example how Facebook manages personal data, or how it will prevent these things from happening. Or what they do with this data. The ZUCC was just sitting there trying to evade every single thing thrown at him. He didn't even move any muscles while not talking. Just blank staring, then twirling around the subject.

GDPR.

>Zuckerberg's US Congressional hearing
>half the congress asks stupid, easy, tech-illiterate boomer questions

>Zuckerberg's EU hearing
>European lawmakers grill him with tough, serious questions

America is a joke.

>"no reddit?"

Attached: 1508615548561.png (1011x720, 284K)

He looks dead lol. But seriously, he looks like there's something wrong with him mentally. If I saw a person who looks like that approaching me I'd tense up and get ready to react to a violent spergout.

>But seriously, he looks like there's something wrong with him mentally.
Because he actually is an anti-social sociopath.

no but they DO care about money like any other jews
remember google?

>European lawmakers grill him with tough, serious questions
The only thing close to this was Nigel Farage and even so his horrible jokes and british accent destroyed the hearing

>a parliament of jews is trying go get money from google and facebook by fining them
you are telling me a jew will jew a jew
Your level of insanity is beyond Terrence Andrew "The Hammer" Davis

>laws
>good
Holy shit the absolute state of the average yuropoor. I literally cannot give a shit what Facebook does as I don't have one therefore it has no effect on my life.

>I don't have one
>therefore it has no effect on my life.
look at this gullible user

Holy shit the absolute state of the average 4chinker. I literally cannot give a shit what user says as I don't care therefore it has no effect on my life.

what can you expect from people who think inflation is irrelevant as long as the minimum wage is 16 euros?

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1460x911, 707K)

>regulations make society better
>because the legislators are there to protect us

Attached: FacebookLivestreamMigrants.jpg (1200x627, 53K)

>Based European politicians.
Unlike those ignorant American fagots, our politicians are well learned, speak multiple languages and most are low key anti-Semiticng but confusingly pro immigrant. The dude with the glasses really shafted that Jewish rat Zuckerberg

Attached: FB_IMG_1526817402073.jpg (325x288, 14K)

Is Zucc one of (((them)))?

>gangrape livestream
>literally the first comment from Mikaela Jaqueline is that she wish she could join
Why are swedes so fucking cucked?

t. baffled norwegian

>Low key anti semitic
>Being this fucking delusional
>Surprised when a government sells out it's own people

Fucking 85 Iq naive brainlet

>GDPR
>law
EU laws are not laws per se, they are more like regulations. The EU has no legal authority, which is why they have to resort to stuff like sanctions and fees in order to get their members to comply.

>Confusingly pro immigrant
What's confusing about it? Anti Islam anti refugee positions are all astroturfed memes from pro settlement Israelis. When the war comes, who do you think is going to be jumping for the chance to sign up for the foreign legions and fight? Why do you think they're so terrified of so many "military aged men" migrating? The natives are too guilt ridden to actually fight, and the Holocaust deniers are just unfit for service.

Boy does he look Jewish.

Your interference has ended.

Attached: ..png (877x853, 1.31M)

>no reddit?!

Attached: tumblr_ohvrdpzjNQ1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 481K)

prepare ur anus kike

Attached: 5.png (480x480, 245K)

You have merely delayed the inevitable.

Attached: ...png (877x853, 1.49M)

really?
twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/999179117873516545
the eu fags are pissed and are calling for radical measures

Almonds activated

All according to keikaku

Attached: 1521138326497.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)