Interview help for a visiting brainlet

My family have been putting increasing pressure on me to get a job. I refuse to get something like retail/factory work which will damage my body and mind so it's been a stalemate for a while (I have no real experience or skills). While drunk I applied to an entry level data admin job saying I had the required 3 years experience, skills in SQL/Excel etc. I forgot I even sent the letter but they invited me for an interview this afternoon, asked if I could start early June, and took the job advert offline. What questions will they ask? Will I be humiliated? If I can bs through the interview I think I could self-teach stuff in time for the start date.

Attached: 15129551097808.jpg (319x441, 21K)

Hope you've been studying sql for your interview bud.

But if you're lucky they won't ask technical questions. Just look the part and talk the talk.

I've had deadlines: I'm cramming for a 3pm handin right now and then I'll immediately get changed and rush to the interview. I've had no time to even refresh my memory of basic excel skills. I guess I'll just try and not sweat or poo on the floor

You're fucked

Waffle on about pivot tables in excel and joins in sql, user.

Amazing blog, subscribed

Attached: 2E03EEEBA9714602A433D5737A358621.jpg (1242x1487, 1.93M)

Attached: 1510376841127.jpg (1257x307, 73K)

Yeah, yeah, it was stolen from Reddit where some user claimed he recieved such letter. I image searched it at the time.

Why the hell should we help you? You realize that if you succeed, you will be put into a job that you are incapable of doing and it will force everyone around you to compensate right? Do you realize that those people are us? The industry is oversaturated with people like you and I honest to god wish there were a way to cull all of you.
Leave and never come back.

OP don't forget to post how did the interview go

Bump wanna hear what OPs interview story

girls work in retail
working retail will get you pussy
unless you're a volcel get out of programming now

this

>tfw worked in retail for 3 years and never got any pussy

is your name Pajeet OP?

>Sql
>Excel
Don't worry OP, probably you will do just some selects and updates now and then. In 2 weeks you can learn everything you need, also, they will ask more about databases servers and maybe web servers, give a lecture about it, also learn to use putty, Microsoft SQL client and some windows/Linux terminal commands just in case. If you don't know how to do something internet is your friend. I will be more worried if they asked where you worked, probably they want to give a call to your last job too

I worked retail for 2 years and didn't get pussy either. It might just be because I'm autistic af

If they ask about your experience, come clean and say you applied while drunk. Be sure they know you had no intention of lying on the application.
Best of luck!

What city do you live in?

Please answer, OP.

Attached: TrumpSign.png (812x569, 1.09M)

Tell us how it went plz

Attached: worried_doggo.png (638x638, 770K)

Find stupid people online and pretend to be a hot bitch in a 3rd world country.Charm them for a while and then ask for money for plane ticket etc.

Niggers do it all the time.

>entry level data admin job
Ok user brace yourself, I'm going to lay some difficult questions on you:
>Do you have a functioning brain?
>Can you read?
>Can you use a keyboard?

If you answered yes to all of these congratulations, you're qualified for one of the easiest and braindead jobs in the world. There is no tech stuff just go in and not act like a complete autist and get a job.

>entry level
>3 years experience