Programming is boring

Programming is boring

Attached: 14668275480160.jpg (600x508, 50K)

it is as interesting as you make it
same with everything in life
git gud

Attached: laughingstallman.png (475x375, 701K)

Programming is inherently boring and mentally taxing, and your reward in the end is things work you don't even get a reward. Your reward is you didn't break anything.

To me it just feels like any other office job, as long as it pays the bills and I'm decent at it I'm good.
You don't really need to be the best in the world tackling the biggest challenges of humanity.
Juz bee urself breh.

The reward is that things work. Don't get serotonin reception? Pick a different hobby.

Well no shit
Did you expect farries to appear and lick your ass?

i think your just boring

Uncomfortable truth

Attached: g-side.png (498x1480, 260K)

what the fuck are you programming then? are you just not a creative person? it's totally rewarding if you can do interesting stuff with it

Yay
I CAN be good at code
Thanks user

programming is fun and gets better as you get better

Attached: Filthy+casual_bf3dab_4571376.jpg (500x517, 83K)

don't expect de/g/enerates to understand what you are saying, that already exceeds their intelligence

Don't tell him that
Dude's obviously a shit coder because he doesn't care

Good, stay the fuck out of it then faggot.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (762x464, 114K)

find better peers to program with

What do you find exciting?

Or are you a retard at everything?

If you think programming is boring you probably find everything boring. I bet you're some sort of hedonist who has no sense of accomplishment and fills your life with drug use and videogames. Gross.

Sometimes I take a break to fuck your sister

Looks like I struck a nerve. So predictable

>you probably find everything boring
no you

I have fun programming. Then again I rode the short bus from 4th to 9th grade.

Programming is really a lot more fun when you work with high level language like haskell or java and actually build cool stuff. Low level c is what is boring at its level of abstraction you're just working at a snails pace with pointless details like memory management and stuff that really doesnt matter.

it's fun when you do it for yourself or just starting to learn it

it's boring as fuck when it becomes a job or when you learn *enough* to realize what really is

But Haskell is purerly fun-ctional!

>programming
>creativity
o i am lafffin

Attached: f6krnevvt8z01.png (900x1200, 1.91M)

The best and worst part about programming is that it's actually really easy compared to the salary