Thinking about getting this from my local Costco for trading and my other projects. Listed for $799. Good deal? Yes...

Thinking about getting this from my local Costco for trading and my other projects. Listed for $799. Good deal? Yes, the RX550 is trash.
>16gb ram
>AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor at 3.0GHz
>4GB AMD Radeon RX 550 Graphics
>1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive

Attached: imageService.jpg (344x344, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/Q2Rwgw
logicalincrements.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a bad deal, especially if you're not interested in building your own.

>hard drives in 2018

I'd love to build my own, but don't have the time. Gaming unfortunately isn't a priority right now. Really want the ryzen

>implying OP can't just install an SSD after he buys it
Get lost, retard.

>$800
>mechanical disk
> Radeon 550
lmao

You can make a desktop with an SSD to start with for cheaper,

>don't have the time
literally 2 hours and you don't have to go to the store, you save money, and you don't have shit OEM parts... sounds like a win to me but to each their own

not bad desu but you should build your own. it'll be a good skill for you to learn, just set aside 3-5 hours on a day you have time.

pcpartpicker.com/list/Q2Rwgw

these parts are way better because you know the ram speed/timings. hp could just be setting you up with cheap ram. also the 1050 ti is significantly better than the 550. don't buy amd graphics cards lad.

Thanks mate. I'll look into it and see what I can do

Attached: 1511124839216s.jpg (245x249, 9K)

quicker to do 10 screws than to drive to a store, wait in line, for stock boy... shit posting this probably took more time...

Better taka a look at logicalincrements.com and dtart building yourself sth. worth the cash and effort

>there are still computers sold with mechanical hard drives as the boot disk in 2018
What the fuck. Retail for a non-shit-tier 250GB SSD is like $70, and they would probably pay less than that.

>$100 for windows 10
this is bait
op be ware

Just buy a used dell with an i7 from craigslist for $100 and slap whatever upgrades you want. Not sure why people spend $1000 on new computers unless you money to blow and dont care

just for reference in case he doesn't want to go through russians for a code

>Not using a free OS.

Attached: 1280px-Balaeniceps_rex_-Ueno_Zoo,_Tokyo,_Japan_-upper_body-8a.jpg (1280x851, 179K)

>16GB memory
>radeon
>HARD drive
oh boy....

Its shit

Not terrible, but I would check the power supply to make sure it's of some quality and I would add an SSD.

What is the graphics card looking like? Does it at least have 1 pci-express slot?

case looks nice

It's shit. You can get a better AMD build for less. Ryzen 2600 + RX 560/460 with the same RAM and HDD would cost you the same as this shitty pre-build.

You can build a PC in less than 6 hours if you're doing it for the first time.

I don't know the exact specs that thing has, but all I can tell you is that Dell/HP/Acer PSUs and proprietary motherboards are garbage, and I assume it's 2400mhz ram. We're talking about a possible 300$ markup over the parts value that you can have assembled for free or a small fee at most part shops if you buy everything there.