Who does Jow Forums use for email?

Who does Jow Forums use for email?

Attached: file.png (615x433, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reagan.com/
support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en
fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine is called postfix + dovecot on a homeserver.

[email protected]

soon enough posteo

[email protected]

Leaving all the issues aside, whether you like ProtonMail or not. I use it because I got hold of this great address. I might as well use gmail if I had that sleek looking username.

Gmail for your domain/G Suite, free edition

Jow Forumsmail

I'd use protonmail if their Plus account let you use a catchall for your own domain.

Cock.li

reagan.com/

Protonmail

>lastname first
so retarded.

iCloud

Runbox for business + alias domains
Gmail for android + personal bcuz old mail
Hotmail for legacy shit back from 1998
Unseen.is for shitty forums

cockmail

>not knowing thats how burgers work irl: lastname, comma, first name
im not sure whos more retard here, burgers or (you)

Tutanota

Attached: tutu.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Gmail and Outlook for school
Temp mail for normie websites

I have a hotmail for legacy shit, don’t use it, except for services that can’t be migrated off it.

Gmail has been retired into the same category but is more active still. For now. 98% of it is incoming mail that needs unsubbing or migrating. 2% is services that I need that can’t be migrated, or outgoing activity I don’t want to migrate to my current address (places I would like to contact for now, but would like to eventually be “forgotten” by)

iCloud is my current primary email since its relatively universal, and decent service and privacy, all things considered. It is for my public identity.

I have a free protonmail for sensitive content, or any services I plan to use for political activism.

>Mine is called my mail is bounced off every major email provider + I'm retarded on a homeserver.

Homeserver? Duh? Jow Forums really is dead huh.

apple mail

apple is the best company in the world. apple make the best email.

Hilary?
So that's where you've been

G Suite with 5 user accounts and about 10 personal domains. I'm still using the free legacy tier that they discontinued in 2012. Shit is pretty cash.

support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en

zoho sells your phone number

tfwno.gf

I also dont use Protonmail due to their low amount of aliases.

outlook and gmail for forum shit.
gmx for disposables

Outlook because I don't give a shit, I only get email for deliveries, subscriptions and other bullshit.

I dont like Outlook because for some reason emails from some websites dont arrive there.

This.
Posteo supports LibreJS and is recommendend by FSF.
fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems

Attached: 1526519969005.png (730x1080, 461K)

first name@first letter of first name + last name.net
Still going through Google's servers though. I have Enigmail but I doubt it does me any good. Wanted to use RiseUp, but I have no invite code. Moving to Tutanota instead precisely because of PaPa Tutu WaWa.

Attached: 1521289287251.gif (300x400, 946K)

You can get on riseup without the invitation, just write the reason you want to use it

My work email is [email protected]

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-25 at 3.23.52 PM.png (183x271, 11K)