BREAKING: Apple reportedly knew about 'bend-gate' before it was a problem

>Court docs suggest Apple knew its iPhone 6 devices were susceptible to such damage
zdnet.com/article/apple-knew-about-the-iphone-6-bendgate-problem/

Yikes. The people who were saying it was fake controversy must look like idiots right now.

Attached: iPhone-6-bendgate-740x416.jpg (740x416, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipY9Z2XYC8M
youtube.com/watch?v=yoPf98i8A0g
youtu.be/63ysudto8wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only a true apple drone would have denied

no way...
apple lied to make money...
unreal...
I am so shocked...

Who cares.
They're the most successful and profitable technology entity on the planet, nothing else comes close.

iToddlers will defend this.

This.
If braindead appletard wagecucks want to keep giving me their money on monthly installments in exchange for chinkshit trash that bends, explodes, and dies after a year, I'll happily take it.
Apple stock is the true patrician's choice. Apple products are for the good goys.

Attached: 1516585855048.gif (482x750, 284K)

Literal iCucks.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1513671830639.gif (500x500, 55K)

>BREAKING
oh im laffin

I toss my android against the wall for fun
It's called a fucking case you bloody casual

He means apple sells you cheap products at insanely high prices
fuck with your software with updates
and ask you for money to fix or replace them

Apple went to shit when Steve Jobs died
youtu.be/ipY9Z2XYC8M

why is every single dumb little problem in the world a "gate" now
Who the fuck are they going to impeach because you can bend aluminum using average human strength.

>t. itoddler

It's because people have jack shit else going on in life

Of course they fucking knew. They fucking make the phones.

>people who were saying it was fake controversy must look like idiots right now.
Steve Jobs is dead.

Attached: 1523663059096.jpg (300x449, 108K)

Sensationalism because cattle chase dopamine rushes.

>applel

While I can somewhat agree with your post, I have to ultimately conclude that

>Sits on metal
>Oh wow it bends!
What a fucking surprise

Lmao, anyone who bent their phone is a dumbass for putting it in back pocket

honestly with the memes aside, the quality has noticeably dropped since steve died

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1499986894646.png (742x913, 523K)

Got the pixel 2, I just don't use idiots sitting on their phones as an argument

>sitting on
>t. illiterate moron

If I just use my thumbs as a fulcrum and try to break this, yep it broke. How did Apple not know it would do this?

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1499731951466.png (648x942, 317K)

>the ABSOLUTE state of cuckPhones
lmao

As usual people are deflecting to try and pass off the importance of this.

No one is particularly expecting their devices to be impervious to damage. The problem here is that Apple knew that these devices would be much easier to bend than their previous devices and literally lied when people started complaining about it. They knew that the Touch IC was coming loose due to the bending and quietly started using underfill but then told people that it wasn't a wide spread problem and charged them $350 to fix it.

These documents show that Apple knew about design issues with their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices and adopted a public stance of denial instead of acknowledging the issue.

I dislike apple but isn't this a bit ridiculous. Who bends their phone in their phone in the first place, do you honestly expect any phone to not be able to bend if you literally try to bend it in half? Excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject but seriously, I would expect any phone to bend if you try to bend it.. unless this is like an issue where basically no pressure is needed, I would assume my phone's (Nexus 5x & 6p) would bend if I tried to bend it.

Attached: Not-even-satan-could-reach-this-blanket-depth.jpg (699x609, 60K)

>Announce this news story with "BREAKING".
Heheh

see

>t. Androembryo

inb4 more iToddler damage control and fabricating bullshit on the spot to defend the "honor" of their fragile chinkshit babby toys

Attached: 1525405503746.jpg (675x827, 108K)

its reasonably longer and thinner than previous iphones, isn't it a given that it would bend easier?

I really would love to join the suit, too bad I'm in Europe.
Had iPhone 6, I think I had a bit of a slow bend gate.
What happened? Over 2 years of use of a phone in solid full-enclosure case my normal iPhone 6 started "microbending" most likely in process of bending and de-bending slightly back , loosening chip solderings on a board.

My iPhone looks only slightly curved (youcan only notice if you really focus) and screen works perfectly, however, took it to service and WiFi module was disconnected and one seems like one chip soldering got loose. That's the reason I'm running now S8 and related gadgets (Samsung watch, BT headphones etc.)

Fuck Apple
>t:ex-apple user, sent from my Galaxy S8

Also, microbending is the reason why I would advice against buying any used iPhone 6. Visually they might be fine but inside there might be ticking time bomb. Apparently apple saved on soldering with iPhone 6.

Relax, no one even said anything and you're sat here replying to yourself. Why are you so worked up? Chill. You upset?

>. Apparently apple saved on soldering with iPhone 6.
OY VEY

Attached: 1518902070779.jpg (1706x1226, 409K)

>itoddler has no argument
>desperately trying to deflect getting caught lying about how his bendPhone trash "mishandled"
stay mad lmao

Attached: 1509698917362.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

>applel

Attached: 1519458819241.png (688x858, 130K)

>my favourite jewtech repairman adding oil to fire
>love it

Real question here, unrelated to Apple's incompetence. Do people really use their back pockets for... things? I keep hearing "Don't put your wallet in your back pocket, it'll get stolen! Don't put your phone in your back pocket, it'll get bent!" But you sit. Back pockets are right on your ass cheeks. It wouldn't be comfortable to sit with rigid stuff being in those pockets.
Do people actually use these pockets? Why are they surprised things get distorted when you sit on them?

Attached: 1441967687190.jpg (400x345, 30K)

>itoddlers can't tell front from back
the absolute state

Attached: 1512463652486.gif (250x230, 927K)

You must be blind with rage. That was my first post in this thread. I suggest counselling in regards to why you devote hours of your day hating a company on the internet. On a website that barely uses the products of said company too. Don't you have any other wojaks? I'm tired of seeing these for every 3rd post you make. It's disgusting. You're marking yourself. More toddlers use Android phones than iPhones. Statistically speaking. So the toddler is you. Nice projection.

Just letting you know i used my iPhone in a front pocket and with supcase, can't get more safe than that, YET my iPhone still broke apart due to fucking microbending, because apple didn't make case rigid enough or alternatively put more soldering to keep chips attached on the board despite some bending.

Yes, I'm STILL mad that I bought a device and it broke due to normal use.

Attached: 5a8722a5-c40f-4542-8783-f8cdb98841ac_1.1757719ab9707d695984aa865f438e1b.jpg (450x450, 34K)

You must be blind with rage. That was my first post in this thread. I suggest counselling in regards to why you devote hours of your day worshiping a company on the internet. On a website that barely uses the products of said company too. Don't you have any other arguments? I'm tired of seeing these for every 3rd post you make. It's disgusting. You're marking yourself. iPhones are literally toddler toys for technophobic children. So the toddler is you. Nice projection.

Attached: 1498395587566.jpg (750x4033, 676K)

Still, why do people even use their back pockets for retaining objects?
youtube.com/watch?v=yoPf98i8A0g

Was there an edition where they fixed this? I got my 6 two months after launch, still going strong. Also, it's kind of funny that most if not all of these problems are from burgerland, people in europe seem to have much better time with their applel toys. Coincidence?

Even if something is badly designed that doesn't mean that every single person will encounter a failure.

>t. assblasted icucj

Attached: 1514217660530.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

|iToddlers|

No shit I can't believe this is a surprise to anyone.

Some dude in my class mentioned it and even he (an apple user) agreed that it was obvious they knew.

apple doesn't pay dividends though. or has that changed?

>Apple reportedly knew
"iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were far more susceptible to damage from bending than previous models."
I hate this fucking click-bait bullshit.

Yes.

Because normies need their hashtags, so everything needs a "catchy" one word title.

>I know you are but what am I?

Can't we just be friends and get along? iPhones are just technology and so are those retarded and barely usable Android crap, spyware laden, insecure, normies phones.

>fruity toddler toys for technology phobic troglodytes who hate and are terrified of technology
>technology

Attached: 1527112140964.jpg (400x1512, 99K)

This.

Do americans really have ghosts in their houses?

GBC goes to /vr/ though.

I don't know, but my uncle likes to dress up as one and go to meetings.

>BREAKING

Attached: 1516591490985.jpg (681x522, 89K)

>when
>since

Attached: 1497098467933.jpg (400x291, 41K)

>APPLE SUCKS

We all know.

>BREAKING

Attached: 1499661217823.jpg (378x485, 40K)

Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1527378845007.jpg (546x700, 126K)

My nokia 6 seems to disagree

Yikes.

It's a feature, goy

>thin piece of aluminum bends when my fat American ass sits on it

shocking

kike

>itoddler is so retarded he bends his legs forwards to sit on a chair

shocking

>Yikes. The people who were saying it was fake controversy must look like idiots right now.
Itoddlers would never admit that. They would double down and defend their manchild onions cult even harder.

even my 2 year old oppo f1s thats been dropped 3+ times has 2 new screens works just fine
Even my R11 that has had even more abuse still works perfectly
>mfw a newfag chink OPO/OPPO brand shits over the apple

>apple in charge of support and r&d
lol
youtu.be/63ysudto8wc

The problem isn't so much that it bends but that it holds its bent position instead of returning to original shape.
Also that the mainboard flexes with the case and chips were lacking proper protection.

Apparently some people’s phones bent while in their pocket

I never do but some people use them. There's even a form of back pain you can get by sitting with a wallet in your back pocket for years. Something about the differing height and pressure is really bad ergonomically over time.

there are still people defending apple on this and not even on mac specific sites

>of course it's going to bend!!

and analogy to glass.

I've always had my phone in my right hand pocket for like 12 years and none have ever bent. Only once did i break a screen but that was on old nokia with plastic cover on it. N95 8GB. The screen pressed against an outdoor chair arm rest

Don't even bother user. You're up against a horde of sheep and shills.

Attached: 1423327725623-0.jpg (188x255, 9K)

Yeah but you should be getting a case for it anyway.

>Thin aluminum bends

Huh

>phone following year is same dimensions
>doesn't bend because they're forced to fix issue they knew about and then blamed customers

huh

>a bigger and thinner device is more likely to bend
Wow, breaking news. But it still sold like hot cakes so....? What's your point?

Apple lied to their customers. They denied a fault with their product to absolve themselves of culpability.
That's a betrayal of consumer trust.

yeah like the touch disease thing they blamed on people dropping their phones repeatedly even though there was 0 external damage

This is also illegal in many countries.

>bending news

>fun

Icucks will defend this

Didnt this everythings a gate meme end like 2 years ago though?

they mentioned that their phone is 70% more likely to bend compared to the older versions of iPhone, that gives sense doesn't it? It was the most thin phone is the world at the time of release. and you're shitting on them for what exactly? i don't get it

sorry 7.2 times more likely to bend

The absolute state.

So that's 620% more likely to bend. Apple is a trash brand.

>bendgate

Attached: 1402266696358.jpg (604x340, 71K)