/csg/ Chink Scheisse General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user got some IEMs user received fake Lego user's pasta strainer isn't very good user got some knives user got mail user received a deskmat user got a video light and a cable Happy chinese workers user got a digital caliper user is ready to test some networks user got cables user got his logic analyser, confuses others user received a touch screen replacement user got RGBs Tape printer user got yet more tapes user broke his headphones, blames Chinese user's Xiaomi gets screen burn-in user got electronics tools user receives kinky stuff user got free screwdrivers user's laser was probably opened by customs user got a charger user received magnetic USB cables user got a bluetooth speaker user got a digital kitchen scale for his drug business is there always this much news? phew

Attached: 1527143004357.jpg (814x443, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/multitool/32796787225.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-KZ-MMCX-Cable-Silver-Plating-Cable-Upgraded-Cable-Replacement-Cable-Use-For-Shure-SE535-SE846/32820576571.html
aliexpress.com/item/CHINK/32847095693.html
aliexpress.com/item/SHIT/32782240351.html
aliexpress.com/item/GENERAL/32866511876.html
ebay.com/itm/7-Colors-Mirror-Clip-USB-Digital-Mp3-Music-Player-UP-To-8GB-SD-TF-Cards/171754120057?hash=item27fd57e379:m:myR4k5mI1TQkmIwUNfG1XFg
aliexpress.com/item/TOP-QUALITY-High-Speed-Mini-Usb-2-0-Micro-SD-TF-Memory-Card-Reader-Adapter-Ex/32801767404.html
ebay.com/itm/Mini-Optical-Mice-USB-3D-Wired-Gaming-1200dpi-Mouse-PC-Laptop-Lenovo-Computer/222935664873?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
aliexpress.com/item/chinese-shopping-bag/32865901263.html
amazon.com/WINGONEER-Bluetooth-Receiver-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B01K7WS3KE/ref=pd_sbs_23_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01K7WS3KE&pd_rd_r=K4XJQ57379YBPH6QQYJ3&pd_rd_w=Lwnm1&pd_rd_wg=qqXo3&psc=1&refRID=K4XJQ57379YBPH6QQYJ3?
aliexpress.com/item/its-ok-i-got-his-back/32798955783.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-2-0-1200dpi-3D-Wired-Optical-Cute-Turtle-Mice-Mouse-For-PC-Laptop-100-brand/32584931335.html
s.aliexpress.com/uQfMryA7
aliexpress.com/item/YMDK-96-84-ANSI-ISO-Keyset-OEM-Profile-Thick-PBT-Keycap-set-For-Cherry-MX-Mechanical/32836997999.html
dx.com/p/1-8-lcd-digital-electronic-kitchen-scale-white-3kg-0-1g-2-x-aaa-134324
aliexpress.com/item/3Kg-0-1g-kitchen-scale/2019354632.html
aliexpress.com/item/3000g-0-1g-scale/32367627829.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-T5-Active-Noise-Cancelling-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Portable-Headset-with-microphone-for-phones-and-music/32857159419.html
s.aliexpress.com/IRFjEj2M?fromSns=Copy
rtl-sdr.com/osmo-fl2k-a-tx-only-sdr-hacked-from-commodity-5-usb-to-vga-adapters-demos-available-for-transmitting-wbfm-gsm-umts-gps/
aliexpress.com/item/emoji-stickers/32757818276.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous thread was at

Which chink bluetooth earphones for up to around 10€ are good? I'm looking for something cheap with a decent audio quality and enough bass, like the Rock Zircons just with bluetooth.

Please post some cheap but somehow useful shit under 1$ to buy

aliexpress.com/item/multitool/32796787225.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-KZ-MMCX-Cable-Silver-Plating-Cable-Upgraded-Cable-Replacement-Cable-Use-For-Shure-SE535-SE846/32820576571.html
is this a good cable? I destroyed the Tin Audio T2's one. I am willing to pay more, just don't know if there's any reason to.

The fact that you used the German word for shit made me laugh way more than I should have.

>German humor

aliexpress.com/item/CHINK/32847095693.html
aliexpress.com/item/SHIT/32782240351.html
aliexpress.com/item/GENERAL/32866511876.html

German humor is no laughing matter!

Honestly, You get what you pay for in terms of those mutitools. I've Bought 2 And they are never that good.

$1 mp3 player- ebay.com/itm/7-Colors-Mirror-Clip-USB-Digital-Mp3-Music-Player-UP-To-8GB-SD-TF-Cards/171754120057?hash=item27fd57e379:m:myR4k5mI1TQkmIwUNfG1XFg

50 cent sd card reader: aliexpress.com/item/TOP-QUALITY-High-Speed-Mini-Usb-2-0-Micro-SD-TF-Memory-Card-Reader-Adapter-Ex/32801767404.html

$1 Mouse- ebay.com/itm/Mini-Optical-Mice-USB-3D-Wired-Gaming-1200dpi-Mouse-PC-Laptop-Lenovo-Computer/222935664873?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

There's lots of cheap credit card knives available online. Quality is hit or miss.

aliexpress.com/item/chinese-shopping-bag/32865901263.html

Good find, thanks! I think I think I'll get the prying tools, maybe also the stubby screwdrivers.

these are actually useful
Already have one, what should I do with another 10?
Looks a bit expensive for a tiny bag

Anyone use this board before: amazon.com/WINGONEER-Bluetooth-Receiver-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B01K7WS3KE/ref=pd_sbs_23_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01K7WS3KE&pd_rd_r=K4XJQ57379YBPH6QQYJ3&pd_rd_w=Lwnm1&pd_rd_wg=qqXo3&psc=1&refRID=K4XJQ57379YBPH6QQYJ3?

>what should I do with another 10
Christmas/birthday gifts for friends and family

every phone that needs one already arrives with on of these (even the cheap Chink ones), and you can just use a needle

Remax 610D

what if it's a dual sim phone and they want to remove both at once

usually the SIM cars are both in the same slider

But..What if they aren't?

They are

But if not?

he's just ashamed to admit that he can't afford a 10 pack of sim card removers to give to his grandma on her 80th birthday

this needs to be a multi track drifting meme remix

aliexpress.com/item/its-ok-i-got-his-back/32798955783.html

What if you have 9 friends over and want to swap SIM cards? You could pass around one tool like the town bicycle, or you can be the hero of the day and show everyone that you care about them by having 9 multitools.
The possibilities user, the possibilities....

>You could pass around one tool like the town bicycle
That's an interesting way to say your waifu

Any fellow beaners, have you payed any fees for your chinkshit?

even if he only has 8 friends he can turn the spare one into a handy paperclip with nothing more than a pair of snips

>bicycle

there are many beaners in the Telegram group t.me/chinkshitgeneral
I don't think they talked about paying fees but about packages being stolen and only ordering things with a tracking number because of this and packages taking a long time to arrive

Actually I often times buy higher quantities of Chink shit for scenarios which are similarly likely to happen as what you described there. (And because higher quantities are often times only slightly more expensive)

>8 friends

Attached: 1502058007563.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

If you have no friends and only keep one so you can dual wield then you can make 9 paperclips

>Telegram

Finally found them again. These fuckers are literally the best cheap/gag gifts you can get. Got one for my brother and he unironically used it over a $50 mouse I had lent him.

aliexpress.com/item/USB-2-0-1200dpi-3D-Wired-Optical-Cute-Turtle-Mice-Mouse-For-PC-Laptop-100-brand/32584931335.html

Attached: Turtle-Mouse.jpg (50x50, 2K)

Forgive my 2kb

Attached: Turtle-Mouse Higher Res.png (758x565, 681K)

Any beaners care to confirm this?

How are chink hand strength grips? I'm tired of being a limp wristed cuck, and I want to get jacked.

Attached: UTB85L9qlhHEXKJk43Jeq6yeeXXau.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Got a chink fitness watch off of eBay, ignore my fat hands
Date and such isn't right on it because it won't connect to my phone.
The brand is YoHo, and apparently they support "up to android 8.0," but I'm running Android P, so I'm gonna downgrade to Android Oreo and see what happens, and report back if I remember.

Attached: IMG_20180525_210017.jpg (3024x1954, 1.03M)

it's really hard to fuck up hand grips so id buy it

Are they good enough for daily use for just a few bucks? I find that hard to believe

Started building the chink hitler lego knockoff half an hour ago.
It was funny when I placed the order but honestly now this just makes me sick. I think these 8 bucks will go in the trash can.

Bois, how many of you are ready for the summer?
Just got my chink programmable USB fan, and I'm ready to burn it down

Attached: IMG_0401.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Wow, .01 g precision? Is that real?

My laptop can't into CDs, and I've been looking for the driver, but no luck. I tried messaging the seller about the software, but still no answer.
Besides that, it's working neato. Fresh air right to your face, and the original messages say "take it easy", "hot summer", "be cool", and "I love you".
It's RGB, if you're wondering about the colors.
I'll give updates about the softwareif i happen to find it.
Ps; I actually bought 2, just in case 1 didn't work. They're good quality, so I think going for 1 is not too risky

Link:
s.aliexpress.com/uQfMryA7

Attached: IMG_0405.jpg (3264x2448, 911K)

Are the Xiaomi Laptops any good?

are the Yinyoo Revonext any good?

Is the Discord any good?

neat

heilel

try it for yourself, its a good way to gauge why the thread is so fast/slow.

Cute!

Attached: cocoa cute.gif (576x538, 1.52M)

this user back. Downgraded my phone to Oreo but it still won't connect. Still haven't honed my chinglish skills yet so reading the manual is near impossible. Testing the band on a shitty amazom tablet so see if it's just my phone being shitty

It's good for purchasing advice and such, But links to items actually don't get posted that much.
The hot-deals section used to actually have decent deals on various items, But it's just Filled with temporary free game links (Humble Bundle giveaways, etc.)

In my opinion, it's not that great but I can also see why some people might like it.

Where can I buy keycaps for the Tada68 that are chink shit?
I have a set but the 5 keys down the far right if the keyboard aren't the same size as all of the other keys. Such a pain.

Attached: 1525693992410.jpg (630x478, 53K)

didn't you get yours with good keycaps already on it? but try kbdfans.
these would work if you need cheaper crappy keycaps:
aliexpress.com/item/YMDK-96-84-ANSI-ISO-Keyset-OEM-Profile-Thick-PBT-Keycap-set-For-Cherry-MX-Mechanical/32836997999.html

>allegedly shipped on 2018-05-01 with China Post Registered Air Mail
>no tracking update until 2018-05-12, now just says transportation has started
>seller says on 2018-05-23 that they shipped the items with a new tracking number
>Hongkong Post this time
>no tracking update yet
i might just have to wait a bit more for the new tracking number to update but what was up with the first one?
am i being bamboozled?

Buffalo?

Please tell me if the Xiaomi Laptops are any good. I was just gonna get the 13" air one. Just for coding, office stuff, maybe a little photoshop and shit posting.

It looks like a full aluminium body, and I trust the brand... talk me out of it!

>order a 200 dollar phone from Banggood in early March
>it never got delivered to me
>I'm sending email to their customer service every 5 days
>every time they answer that I should wait a bot more
>2 days ago they finally accept to refund my money
>I provide them with my details
>sorry sir, we can not pay your refund
>on the webiste, in the order detail it says: Refunded

Wat do frens?

Attached: al_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Credit card charge-back, because you aren't a financelet, and you were smart enough to use the only form of payment with government mandated consumer protection.

These chink vendors need to learn to capitalize and put a space after punctuation.

Any good chink UR's? Need one for a yamaha AV receiver I lost the remote for.

I got a similar one but the non-programmable one that's a clock. It's perfect for summer. Doesn't blow too hard or too soft, just right

why is that crying pepe so funny ?
I can't see it and not imagine him shooting a gun with into the sky with huge muzzle flashes

Any Pruany users here?

kinda confused on their site, where do I state the item that I need? since the item I'm buying had different option to choose from. Is it on the "message" or in the "remark"?

Attached: pruany.jpg (1184x251, 86K)

Attached: Mi-8-Launch-Event-e1527188266873.jpg (436x700, 60K)

I have had the 12" air for like two weeks now. Paid 420€ for it incl. shipping to Belgium.
It's much cheaper and makes more sense as a portable device than the 13" in my opinion, but you know your use better than me.
If you're planning on using linux you can't find a better deal imo.
Literally everything works ootb. I didn't even bother tweaking anything for battery yet, I get like 5-6 hours on a charge which is more than I ever need.
Only downsides I can see
- touchpad is so-so, once again I could probably tweak it but it's good enough
- slight IPS bleed in the bottom right corner, ridiculous complain because the display is gorgeous at this price point, but if you're really anal about it...
- gets lukewarm on my laps during warm weather

I wanted some kind of inexpensive chromebook to install linux and carry around all the time, this thing is so much better than anything else I could get for this price it's silly.

Just shoot if there's anything you need to know, I'm more than willing to shill it.

Well I just read you want to do photoshop so I guess it's not for linux.
Disregard the enthusiasm a bit then, for windows laptops you probably have more choices available.

>In hindsight I wish I'd gotten a higher capacity one.

I've got a chink 3kg/0.1g kitchen scale I got from DX:
dx.com/p/1-8-lcd-digital-electronic-kitchen-scale-white-3kg-0-1g-2-x-aaa-134324
I tested it with my chink milligram scale on top and it measures 1g changes with an accuracy of +-0.2g so pretty good. The 3kg capacity has been enough for all the cooking measurements I've done on it so far. Been using it for over a half year now.

DX stuff is usually more expensive than Ali. But the same looking product seems to be about the same price on Ali in this case:
aliexpress.com/item/3Kg-0-1g-kitchen-scale/2019354632.html

A different product with the same stats is cheaper though:
aliexpress.com/item/3000g-0-1g-scale/32367627829.html
I'd guess it'd be capable of the same +-0.2g accuracy but I'd be more confident of that applying to the same kind of scale that I got.

>Just got a call from a chinese number
>All my orders have come through
Why

Attached: 1511266823834.jpg (960x720, 84K)

two new packages arrived today

Attached: china18056.webm (853x480, 2.2M)

>honestly now this just makes me sick
Why?

Yeah. Check the replies, it seemed pretty accurate when I tested it with some coins.

Thanks f󠀨󠀨a󠀨󠀨m, I'll get that if I end up frustrated by the low max capacity on mine.

> chink shit unboxing webm's have arrived

there goes my 10gb mobile data (i tether at work)

I think it's the plastic. It smells funny

nerd

Got chinked.

aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-T5-Active-Noise-Cancelling-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Portable-Headset-with-microphone-for-phones-and-music/32857159419.html

The Audio to USB C cable the comes with it, is so shitty that the audio cuts in and out.

How do you fuck up a cable.

Ordered a new cable now, so I guess the chinks got me by the balls.

I have used remark for it, but IIRC you should have added one while adding items for order.

in a few centuries pepe the frog will be remembered as one of greatest art pieces of human history

its simple curves and colours expresses more than grand pieces of art

Attached: 1504272029879.jpg (240x240, 11K)

thanks, another thing is it necessary to have domestic freight fee on each item I ordered from the same seller?

wew lad, got a faulty cable, they totally got you by the balls, "CHINKED"
I've gotten much worse shit I had to replace from US/EU companies.

Got myself some Boarseman KR25D. Came in a nice wooden box. Didn't expect that. Sound is pretty good. Much better then most IEM's I've had. Even better then ones that were more expensive. Well worth the purchase

Attached: IMG_20180526_090835.jpg (4160x3120, 1.39M)

Nope, they will fix that manually after payment.

I see, this my first taobao purchase using pruany hope it goes well

Their site is bit confusing, because every action is behind of header buttons.
And some tips:
-They don't usually send emails, so keep checking page over and over again
-Remember recharge enough money to cover service fee too to save with paypal fees. And load $0.01 more than required.
-If you want get cheap and fast shipping out, stay under 2KG

Seems like China is getting more and more expensive.

>dat adapter
A-are you a hacker, user?

Just use the lid. Fucking kids these days.

Thanks user. I think I'll get one.

OK you faggots, convince me NOT to spend over 100 euros on a portable fucking sauna.

Draagbare Stoom Sauna met stoomgenerator capaciteit van 2L gewichtsverlies Thuis stoomsauna bad spa Ontspant vermoeide
s.aliexpress.com/IRFjEj2M?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

it's for this
rtl-sdr.com/osmo-fl2k-a-tx-only-sdr-hacked-from-commodity-5-usb-to-vga-adapters-demos-available-for-transmitting-wbfm-gsm-umts-gps/

Shittiest idea ever t. finn

also stop phoneposting

the webm is 2.2MB, there are people posting blurred or out of focus smartphone photos which are bigger than that (20mega pixel of pixel sludge)
You could watch 150 of these webms per day with your 10GB per month.

Is RU-user able to translate that article?

aliexpress.com/item/emoji-stickers/32757818276.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180526_144557.png (1514x619, 465K)