How come Apple benchmarks so high compared to other phones but they perform barely on par with or worse than Android...

How come Apple benchmarks so high compared to other phones but they perform barely on par with or worse than Android phones once in consumers hands? Does Apple cheat benchmarks or is iOS just that bad of a liability?

Attached: 21435326_281746512341367_8952629487632121856_n_0.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x18KTfWAoLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EIIwKQyERN8
thecut.com/2016/06/are-you-a-super-recognizer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Attached: 6BBEEF6B-34AB-4A64-8BBD-7A71E36DE393.jpg (1125x2436, 134K)

I went to check out a high-end Samsung phone once but the OLED was so gross I put it down and walked out of the store instead.

I'm not talking about artificial benchmarks, I'm talking about real world performance

Attached: 32367562_158690491651149_2856223268396859392_n.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

>OLED
>Gross
I bet your PC uses a TN panel.

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 19K)

the stock color profile is extremely oversaturated

>Apple
Found your problem.

Attached: 1519780022750.jpg (529x605, 164K)

Hollywood.

Yeah but what phone doesn't give you control over your display?

Attached: S80526-102907.jpg (1440x2560, 153K)

Stop posting mutts.

Who is she, and where do I find moar?

she's an alt-right half-black nutcase

Don't care, crazies are hot af.

Samsung screens are so much better wtf are you on about?

Geekbench begin high sensible to cache levels, Apple put a lot cache in processors.

Geekbench is not a representative benchmark. Apple's chips are fast, probably faster than most other phone chips, but they're limited by only having clang, throttling quickly, and will be gimped due to low battery voltage.

>alt-right
This isn't bad.

>cuckPhone

Wow she's looking thoroughly bangable here, last time I got the chance to fuck a retard I chickened out tho, not sure if I could go through with it

Why doesn't that help with end user performance though? Or are their processors just weaker in general in an attempt to conserve battery?

who is this girl. she looks familiar

Brittany Venti

britney venti, some trad thot.

>who is this girl. she looks familiar
She is a nigger twitch whore trying to pass as white

What an absurd outfit. Just flash your titties. Stupid woman trying too hard.
Cassidy Banks

>nutcase
>crazy ones are the best but
>don't stick your dick in crazy
what do

You stick your dick in crazy user.

Isn't that contradicting what OP states?

the thigh indent looks so appealing in 2d, yet it doesnt translate well to 3d.

what a pity

Ummm, Samsung screens and iPhone screens are both made by Samsung

You're never gonna fuck her anyway. Treat her like you would a cartoon character. You want to fuck them, but physically can't.
You DO want to fuck cartoon characters, don't you?
>X looks so appealing in 2d, yet it doesnt translate well to 3d.
Gee who woulda thought?

I see Apple high benchmark scores only on geekbench though I could be wrong.

I saw a geekbench score showing that an Apple Arm processor was outperforming an Intel processor. One of the u processors. Not the Atom.

I stopped considering Geekbench as a reliable benching tool.

Theyre truly faster on some shit like processing 4k videos
But other than that it’s negligible
My sisters p20 pro felt incredibly fast even though it has emui and an outdated processor

i wanna bury my dick in her tight republican ass

Attached: Cqjzg4xWIAA1pNV.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Opening and Closing apps test the OS, Memory Management, and Storage speed of the Phone. Modern Android have UFS storage, and twice as much as Ram as a Iphone. Android will be able to load apps in the background faster then a Iphone can. However Iphone will load faster then Android if the apps aren't stored in the memory. I

Notice the First Lap where Iphone beats the One five plus
youtube.com/watch?v=x18KTfWAoLQ

If you have Iphone do shit like test Gaming Performance, 4K edit/record, Decode HEVC,etc. You will see that Iphone will crush pretty much all Android in cpu-bound performance.

La creatura

>Gaming performance
Because it's fair to compare GPU performance on a HD display to an UHD display...

That’s kinda low desu.

The thing is quite simple actually.
Most phones don't support hardware encryption as the apple phones, and shit like geekbench are heavily biased by encryption tests.
So as long you're encrypting a LOT of data, then yes the iphones are faster, but for anything else yeah, not giving a toss.
I bet the via C7 scores well as fuck on geekbench too.

What an ugly creature..

geekbench is specifically made to benchmarks small batches that run on cache in apple products

thats why in real life scenarios when the programs needs to be read to launch on the cache iphone always lacks behind

She is the generic modern american.

LCD is also gross. iPhone X has a good OLED, probably because it corrects the white balance according to the environment. It isn't perfect but it's miles better than iPhone LCDs.

>oversaturated
Could be. I noticed that it was way too blue, looked even worse from an angle, and everything had a painfully jagged look to it even though the pixels should be too small to resolve. That's no way to make a good first impression on a demo model right after release.

Damn I'd bang that both ways till sundown

If only. Gimmie brown titties.

I'm moving to America!

she's a pandering larper with borrowed talking points
it's pretty bad

>applel

El goblina americano

I will never get to breed some quadroons with that. Why even live?

Attached: 1520218274444.jpg (412x339, 16K)

What color is the sky in your imaginary world?
I can see why you'd prefer to live there rather than in the real world.

Please provide some semblance of definition for “”””real world performance”” you utter mongrel

Probably comparing a mates iPhone to her Android?

geekbench is paid on iOS, showing that iPhones perform more would increase the sales. Do the math

Only on geekbench. No one ever mentions antutu scores for some reason.

i think he knows that it might just be b8

Cache is not everything

does antutu even compare android and iphones?

I'm pretty sure most of the people who buy Iphones don't care or don't even know about benchmarks, they buy it because its the new iphone and its a status symbol or because its some middle aged guy/chick that is terrified of even trying something new and has had an Iphone since the first one. These people don't care about benchmarks , and really nobody should its a fucking waste of energy.

>"alt-right"
She's just pandering to her audience because she's a meme

Attached: mutt2.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>iLag
>1000$
On my Samsung A8, a phone that cost me 400 dollars.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-190332.jpg (1080x2220, 312K)

What benchmarks are you talking about specifically?

Why do you people have such bad scores?

Attached: 960C9174-AE42-4E45-A85B-86E2E25F06D1.png (1242x2208, 165K)

>2003

>Runs benchmark repeatedly
>is surprised that it thermal throttles
youtube.com/watch?v=EIIwKQyERN8
WOAH WHATS WRONG WITH MY GALAXY S8 ITS THERMAL THROTTLING AFTER I RUN AN INTENSIVE BENCHMARK REPEATEDLY!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Because they cherry pick one post, from one guy and use that to set the standard for discussion. They don't own the phone, the benchmark posted by this guy was posted by a fag with buyers remorse, not this pajeet. Ask them to show proof of this phone "they own" and you'll get a whole bunch nothing.

she looks like moot

Attached: 1527293305870.jpg (1080x1350, 225K)

>Does Apple cheat benchmarks or is iOS just that bad of a liability?
They literally had employees swear an oath of fealty to St. Jobs and leave the company to form new businesses with the sole purpose of covertly promoting Apple products. Applebench was literally made specifically for Apple products only before they started intentionally shoveling out shit tier sloppy as fuck ports to other architectures.

I wish I was joking. These freakshows are literally cult members.

Attached: 1498945687194.png (907x460, 44K)

Source for any of that?

>outfit which +5s attractivity to anyone who wears it
>ol' hammerhead can't even pull off a 4/10 with it on
wew

He's bullshittting the first half, but Geekbench was in fact an irrelevant Apple only benchmark for several years before they went multiplatform.

>iterally had employees swear an oath of fealty to St. Jobs and leave the company to form new businesses with the sole purpose of covertly promoting Apple products

Attached: hmm.png (165x226, 62K)

>Somehow shit still leaks

what?

There's nothing "unique" about an Apple CPU that you can specifically design a benchmark to exploit. It uses the same ARM instruction set as any other CPU, if it performs better in the task, it means it performs better in the task. What they refer to in that post is cross architecture comparisons.

So that's why she was so familiar kek

Attached: 1522022501554.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>indentation on leg around stockings/socks/garter

unf

Attached: lewd.jpg (1416x770, 201K)

you might have face blindness

I probably do

>There's nothing "unique" about an Apple CPU
High speed tiny L1 cache that's good at running tiny microscopic benchmarks at blazing fast speeds while being utterly useless at any real workload.

This shit isn't even new and has been done decades ago, and was proven to be garbage in general usage as well.

Attached: 1515009769934.png (960x720, 179K)

send help

thecut.com/2016/06/are-you-a-super-recognizer.html

Attached: 014.png (882x844, 90K)

i want to fuck the brown out of her. anyone know where in nyc she lives?

I can't say I'm really surprised though.

Attached: wellshit.png (597x657, 52K)

I have a slight suspicion the test is bugged or something

the alt-right is a meme

Today big bottleneck is RAM to processor data, processor are fast but most time just waiting for data.

GeekBench are tiny benchmark than could fit in cache memory.

yeah, the first ones were super easy

this shit is fuckin broken

A thread in the comments are also saying the test is broken.

I am not feeling that bad anymore then.
But I definitely struggled with almost all of them

sorry for wasting your times with this ._.

Leeks*

Lol

Attached: 5EDE16F8-F650-4298-BF77-358EFEC86931.png (1125x2436, 344K)

gib sause

Second this.

Yet somehow still slower then your typical mid-range Android phone

really made me think

Attached: 1504354627132.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

Mine cost me 300€ 2 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-021436.png (1080x1920, 127K)

At what? Opening apps repeatedly because that seems like all you fags are able to claim nowadays.

>Does Apple cheat benchmarks or is iOS just that bad of a liability?
Did you really need to ask?

Opening apps, overall system responsiveness, smooth multitasking without reloading apps and tabs,