Which one of you is this

Which one of you is this

Attached: 2018-05-25 20_34_22.png (836x435, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/22/heres-how-much-money-you-should-have-saved-at-every-age.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His parents gave him money to leave and he still wouldnt. SAD

his parents failed to raise him into a proper man

hey that's me. Anyone have a spare bed?

true... but it didnt seem like a lot of money. really he just needs stable income

it's kinda interesting because i didn't know you could be evicted from your parents house but on the other hand why would he stay in their house after being asked to leave?

good luck homeless rotundo

Is this common in burgerstan?

yeah, that's why it's on the news

He had a kid its time to stop blaming the grandparents, NEET. He isnt a kissless virgin like you

He wouldn't because he doesn't have a job nor wants to get a job. So either his parents are going to pay for him to live alone or he'll end up right back at their place in 3 months or maybe homeless.

OH NONONONONONONO

I almost ended up like this guy but then I grew up

this dude is an idiot
you can get more money out of your parents if you live by yourself and have a healthy relationship with them.
dude fucked himself by being stubborn.

HOW DO YOU GET MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS????

>dude fucked himself by being stubborn
he's just playing devil's advocate

why do people think it's cheaper/less effort to not cut your hair
just buzz it off, looks better + takes zero effort at home + free after investing in a good buzzer

To be fair if you're still living at your parent's at 30 then you really dropped the fucking ball my dude. You're already supposed to be making a decent amount of dough living in your first house.

Because it looks like shit on most people

it's about sending a message

This. He would shave and get a haircut if he wanted a job. He might also buy more than one shitty suit

He could also become self employed. Shit he looks like a top-notch Jow Forumsentoomen with extenaive knowledge in C++ and shit.

>getting a nazi cut
better red than dead

His long hair looks much worse.

No he couldn't become self employed because he's a pathetic manchild. Becoming self employed is beyond his capabilities. He can't even groom himself.

but I like it. really matches the neet lifestyle

long hair takes good looks to pull off
buzzed hair absolutely does not, it even makes 2/10 neckbeards look approachable

kek

I can't even groom myself and I self employed...

I'm not saying that long hair will look good on you, but buzz looks like absolute shit if you don't have a good face and head shape.

That is his wife's son

Why is this even news?

>user why aren't you buying a trumpcorp™ 200sqfoot bachelor pad at 18, this is why america is in the shitter

Attached: 1519653323722.jpg (275x183, 5K)

nah it doesn't
it makes a lot of people feel vulnerable at first so they tend to view themselves as uglier but trust and fucking believe most people look great with it
i bet you do too bitch

If you don't have good, angular features, buzz will just look bad.

He has nothing to gain. At least, he sees nothing to gain. I dropped out at 13 and was a NEET until 23, my parents both dropped involvement with my life after age 10 and let me do my own thing, which meant I had no direction, no experience, no friends, no parents, no money, no life. You can't see anything worth acquiring and everything is permanently out of reach anyway.

I didn't want to work either, and I can see why he wouldn't. The people at the bottom of society like him suffer the most in times like this.

This is me in 5 years.

How did you survive?

Get a buzzcut, it'll prevent this from happening

He did not. He is dead inside now.

Seriously?

fuck off, retard

I am balding and letting my hair grow out

This should be illegal.

nah, most sv dads are buzzed and they look fine
makes them look not to onions

It doesn't. Long, or even medium length hair requires a modicum of maintenance if you don't want it to become a massive blob like his. Not investing in a good shampoo and conditioner, as well as any aftercare products, means that on anything other than a perfect day, your hair's fucked. You also have to have it trimmed on a regular basis, even if you're growing it out. Otherwise, your hair becomes an tangly mass of blob that's no better than if you went full hobo.

There's a seat waiting for you in hell's barbershop.

I sat inside on the computer and ate whatever was in the kitchen. What happened was my parents got divorced and my mom basically stopped parenting in depression because my dad destroyed our lives by financially ruining everything before he left. My mom felt like whatever happened to me was a result of the situation and since I was a pretty independent kid young my mom said I just didn't have to go if i didn't want to. My mom worked at Walmart for 17 years full time to support 3 kids, my dad never paid child support (walked in on him pointing a gun at his head), financial advisors were telling her she needed to quit her job because welfare would pay more but she wouldn't go on it.

When I was 23, I had to get a job because my mom lost her job and we had a month left. I ended up using my entire first paychecks for rent and nothing for myself.

I have grade 6 education and I'm 32. I'm doing fine financially (15k in bank, own everything but a home), however socially I don't respect anyone and i don't think it's possible for me to truely respect anyone properly because of what my life has been, I'm way too bitter at how my childhood went down with no leaders and no prospects, and constant rejection from everyone. I don't have any friends or family anymore now.

I drove for 18 hours to another country when I was 25 to get my first kiss from a 16yo 4channer, crashed and lost a motorcycle I bought with 1000BTC @ $5.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This makes me sad user. I hope you find some enjoyment in your life soon.

>only 15k at 32
You're technically behind where you should be, but probably ahead of most people anyway.

As common as school shootings at least

yes me on the left

Spoken like a true incel
When's the mass shooting, m8?

>technically behind where you should be
not him, but is there an official metric where this can be calculated? i'm curious to see how far behind i am for my age group and location

I can just tell you, user.

It doesn't matter how much you have, you'll always be behind.

Attached: 1356424596719.jpg (162x158, 7K)

Looks, but who is to say he took the gentoopill?

It varies on who you ask, but the general rule of thumb is 1x your salary at age 30, 2x at 40 and so on.
cnbc.com/2017/02/22/heres-how-much-money-you-should-have-saved-at-every-age.html

i appreciate that, but i wanted to see income statistics

Attached: 1526894774147.png (422x361, 102K)

I'm fortunate to be 6'2" with a naturally muscular looking build and very deep voice.

I've had sex with 24 women but I haven't had a gf. No mass shooting for me, I've already had sex with many beautiful women. These women -only- want sex from me and reject my exile status.

Ur mom has big gay

I haven't had a haircut in over a year and a half and I get compliments on my hair almost daily. The only care it gets is washed every few days with $4 bottles of shampoo and conditioner

Look at her face. She wants that smelly neet d big time

I noticed recently my local fire department has kept the american flag at half mast for half a year at least and realized there are soany shootings and shit happening they just leave it at half because odds are another one will happen within the next month

Whether or not the flag was half staff used to be my main source of news, now it happens too damned often

Mrs. CNN, who called this site a Chinese haxor.

Ah brings me back to my RIT days

It's me.

It's not. News hasn't been anything but entertainment for a long time now.

I'm unironically 26 and jobless and living with my father.

>technology