*CONTROVERSIAL* ---Intel Backdoor---

youtube.com/watch?v=myYZfLhtOZc

Opinions on this? I have read a lot of supporting data to back this up.

Scary stuff

Attached: intel-israel.jpg (1500x1054, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKtdL2i2otA&lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go shill your faggot tier youtube shit somewhere else you fucking child.

Yikes. Thinking that's my youtube.

>t. mosche

Is this the shill your Youtube channel thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKtdL2i2otA&lc

Stop posting your anti-semitic channels.
This is hate speech.

It's not my channel. I am not Anti-Semitic. Half of my family is Jewish.

>Half Jewish
So nobody can trust you because you've got your foot halfway on each camp.

Busted

Fuck me why can't you autists comment on the video. I am genuinely scared of (((their))) capabilities

This has been known about for more than a decade now. As of 2015, there has been significant research into the Intel Management Engine. Not only do we have full JTAG access to this thing via USB, we can also shut it off using "undocumented mode", where a bit called the HAP (High Assurance Platform) is flipped in hardware that tells the IME to halt after CPU init and BIOS handoff. Even on platforms not support by the HAP switch, we can also strip these firmware reigons of the BIOS flash which contain the OS of the IME. Without a kernel it can't run programs for AMT (remote management) and it can't process updates without the scheduling, resource allocation, and cryptography mechanisms provided or linked to by the kernel.

Also, as of late they've actually retired the ARC processors as the IME cores and switched to an in-house 486 based low power core. They've burned some of the initial boot code of the IME into the silicon but we can still strip all of the remote management stuff.

The Jews aren't smart or clever, and neither are you, faggot OP.

github.com/corna/me_cleaner

Attached: 1492062046316.png (466x451, 278K)

>Jow Forumstard just finds out about IME and feels the need to go on about the Jews
How much longer until they learn AMD is doing the same thing with their PSP, or realize that the "trannyboot" they've been railing against is for disabling the IME?

At 1:41, he is wrong. ANYONE can mod their BIOS to set the bit to turn off ME partially using the /s flag with ME_CLEANER.

oy vey

>partially

Attached: 1498103842809.jpg (720x8127, 1.88M)

Doesn't work on all IME variants. The IME comes in various hardware configurations that often differ by manufacturer, even within the exact same CPU, IME core hardware revisions, and chipset. So no, the HAP bit cannot be set on all computers. I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say that a large part of the IME silicon is actually built with FPGAs by OEMs.

It disables it enough so that it's no longer a security risk (within reason). It can't do remote management or DMA, or interface with the OS in any way. It essentially gets stripped to a small amount of startup code for low level hardware init, and after that the BIOS does the rest.

OYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thank you.
how about my amd r7?

Should be fine if the PSP firmware and hardware is the same as it was before. If it has any remote management features like the IME now then you're fucked.

t. Shekelberg

Attached: Lunduke.png (361x400, 94K)

fuck you goy

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who should even risk doing this?

I fucking hate how Jow Forums keeps leaking.

O-OY VEY

Attached: f19447296.png (186x230, 58K)