Filter thread

I just reinstalled my browser and lost my filters. I know I'm missing a few generals so post your filter list..

Attached: Untitled.png (401x404, 18K)

are there uBO filters for Jow Forums

are you even trying op?

Attached: trash.png (2102x1288, 168K)

>not blocking desktop threads

Ah, I knew I forgot most of my Jow Forumsshit filters.

Mods are actually banning for le happy merchant spam though, so it's more fun to report those now.

Why are you using the inferior Jow Forums extension?

degenerate

It works and I don't feel like installing a botnet.

That implies you uninstalled the others at some point.

>too dumb for regular expressions

Attached: 1513380957694.png (863x328, 84K)

Here's a phoneposter image filter based on common filename pattern
/^(\w{8}-\w{4}-\w{4}-\w{4}-\w{12}|IMG_\d{8}_\d{6}|Screenshot (from )?\d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2} \d{2}.\d{2}.\d{2})/

Is there anything left after that?

>there are people that actually use filters
What's the point of Jow Forums if you're just making it into an echo chamber?

sadly yes. it only filters around 20 to 40 threads at a given time, and I have to manually hide at least 5 more every day.
I enjoy shitposting. what I don't enjoy is newfags trying to "le bait xD" with shitty unfunny threads.

Oh, wow, sorry. I didn't know that you instinctively bite into every shit bait thread like an unhinged monkey.
Without those filters, you probably couldn't function here at all, right?

people filtering /dpt/ are nothing else than tech beotians; there is a specific place in hell waiting for you

HAHAHHAHAHAHH how is the fuck bad thread are even real nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes AHHAHAHA

>t. sanjay

>being this much an insecure faggot

They filter it because they only come here to talk about lego for adults('building' PCs)

Finally we can see Jow Forums's beautiful background without all those annoying threads blocking the view.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-043807.png (1440x2560, 147K)

Desktop Firefox uses "Screenshot" in the filename too, but I guess you'll never see this reply.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-26 g - Filter thread - Technology - 4chan.png (926x141, 10K)

Attached: zzz.png (1440x2560, 155K)

Except it doesn't use that word stupidly, there is a specific and proven sequence of spaces and digits afterwards. Image filename doesn't fall under.

Eliminating the incessant whining by mental midgets does not make an echo chamber.

I don't "fall" for baits, I just don't want them to clatter my catalog. I want to actually SEE interesting stuff, not search for it inside a sea of feces. note that most of my filters are for Jow Forums. on places like /tv/, Jow Forums, /sp/, /his/, etc. I don't use filters.
>being triggered this hard that your shitty threads don't get (you)s from me

Not everyone is a codemonkey here, some of us have ascended above consumer tier technology

Don't have much on phone

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-123951.png (1080x1920, 416K)