OH NO NO NO

youtu.be/MG_NRcy5mxU

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-000352_01.jpg (1070x804, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.apple.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5rcms7V3VmI
youtu.be/63ysudto8wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the deal with the sulky looking fag in your picture?

>automatic brand new boxed iMac Pro

Sounds great.

The absolute madman

Attached: oh snap.png (330x122, 12K)

Just goes to show that the iMac Pro is such a loss leader for Apple that they can't afford to spend the money training people on it. They'd just be pissing the money away.

fucking kek

Christ, makes me happy there is proper consumer laws here in Australia.

Does he deadlift? Those iMacs are pretty heavy to hold like that.

Attached: 23123124124.jpg (1271x760, 70K)

THE

A
B
S
O L U T E

MADMAN

Attached: 1511101198520.png (688x858, 130K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1499475949670.png (594x648, 152K)

>xeon instead of i9 or threadripper
>vega. VEGA.
>abomination of air circulation
>all of this carried by chicken legs that break
LMFAO.

BASED LOUIS

>for you

This shit puts the Linus situation into a better light.
Here we have someone who didn't fuck up their machine and still got fucking awful service.
It wasn't even a complicated issue. Just get the fucking broken bolts out and attach a new VESA mount with bolts that aren't fucking shit.
They made a fucking hash of it. Even if the people who were working on it for half the time weren't qualified for the iMac Pro, how could they make such a hash of it? How could you cause so much damage?

The shit about the VESA mount not being an Apple product and thus not their problem is fucked up too. Fucking put your brand on it and then say it's not your problem. The bolts snapping like that shit, wouldn't be surprised if it didn't just fall off the mount at some point.

>1.7k thumbs up by now

Hopefully someone employed at Apple notices this.

@ 2:30 FAGGOT BROKE A SCREW HEAD

CANT EVEN DRILL IT OUT LIKE A REAL MAN

the absolute state of generation S O Y [pic related]

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

But he did drill it out.

Why didn't they just use quality screws?

>literally buying Apple hardware ITYOOL 2018

the Apple meme peaked years ago boyos

based mountain jew

mormons will rule the world you know

Probably because it was some shithole Chinese company they contracted to make it and they shaved as many pennies off the production cost as they could.

yeah, that's pretty obvious. But the dude, or the dudes at the Apple store, should have just changed them. It's a rather easy fix.

But they did, to another VESA mount kit.
That's the fucking thing and the problem here. Someone with a brain would go "these bolts are shit, can get some bolts that are not shit and use them instead?" but that would mean using non-Apple products and that's something they won't allow.

The only thing I want from Apple is to just release the source code to any of their software, specially macOS itself. The system is great but they're murdering it slowly and surely, like they're doing with everything they own year by year. They're on such decline that it's like they think they own so much money they feel bad about it so they destroy their reputation on purpose. Release macOS into the wild and who knows, maybe in a year or two we might have a system that could easily be the best shit of all time.

Just get a g5. It's the best PC apple has ever made.

I always liked that case but nah. For a year (between 2015 and 2016) I was fiddling around with hackintosh, I found it pretty decent but honestly on an i5 4460 with a 280x and 16GB of RAM that shit isn't as smooth as people would claim. It is definitely more stable than people might think but there's still janky scrolling and the like.

I found a pristine 2005 g5 at an estate sale three years ago. Paid $50 for it. It's still fun to tinker with. I wouldn't ever 100% convert to apple, but macOS is solid.

This is some next-level reverse-s oy applefag damage control.

>wont go back to the apple store
>basedboy

But tell me, why does he fix the mac?

opensource.apple.com/

why i must suffer so much i hate this stupid life so much if only suicide would be painless i would already jump that fucking train faster then anyone would imagine for crying out loud i have to play a fool for the rest for me life if no longer how many years i have to be non confident blob who can't even believe in his freaking dreams for fuck sake kill me me right now or i will do it all by my self i technology way

Attached: 1521519066220.jpg (480x471, 43K)

>mixes up screws and drills
Wew

>Applel orders a component that holds up their 5000 dollar piece of shit from some chink shithole company

Haha gottem

>$5000 for a computer
what?

>i bought a $5000 meme-machine
>it turned out to be a complete meme
wow its fucking nothing

Redpill me on this, I’m not watching Linus.

I know, crazy right man?

Attached: DELLMAN.png (574x435, 74K)

yeah but half the price of those machines is the RAM

TLDR

He fucked up
Apple store fucked it even more.

And why is he constantly changing between monitor stands?

>VESA adapter
>80 dollars

Holy fucking shit, it's a piece of plastic!

>he over torqued screws and broke them
>i found a mac thread with similar issues
>0 results found
>oops can't find it now

lol cashing in after linus' clickbait oh and over 10min of course

>w-why would you even use that feature!?
t. apple apologist

>buying an apple product
Found your problem

The store staff are just drones and wouldn't be able to authorize something like that. If they DID swap out the screws for another type of their own volition and then those screws somehow caused issues, it'd be entirely on them and they'd probably be fired. All they can (or are allowed to) do is use official Apple replacement parts, which is why they ordered another one of the same crappy Apple-branded kits.

>applel uses zinc screws because steel would cost a fraction of a cent more

Attached: when the degeneracy clicks.png (755x423, 389K)

Do you have some sort of mental disorder that causes you to automatically discard information that doesn't fit your preferred narrative? He explicitly stated why he wanted to put the original stand back on in the video. He also explained that this was the first time he'd ever taken the VESA mount off after installing it.

Is it your suggestion that once the VESA mount has been installed, it's reasonable that you should never, ever be able to remove it again and reattach the original stand? It's acceptable for the screws to literally snap in half if you try?

he fucked up the moment he paid money for an apple product
fuck you

and the xeons, the rest is support

Not showing for me, did it get deleted?

They opened their iMac Pro and upgraded RAM and did some other stuff, then the fat fuck dropped the display when reassembling it because he shorted something and got a fright, cracking it.
Apple refused to do a service repair on it (not a warranty repair) because they opened it (effectively) and said his only choice was a licensed third party repair agent, but no licensed third party agents have iMac Pro certification and even though they could order the parts needed to fix it they would lose their Apple certification if they handed them over as a DIY repair.

>using a plastic VESA adapter
I hope you're not this retarded.

Now that's a jew who can live when the day of the rope comes.

Why do people even watch Linus since he is functionally retarded?

Can't do dick with that.

Attached: 1519156635427.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

The generic apple VESA adapter is plastic.

But whatever

APPLEL WAS A MISTAKE

It's like 20 lbs. Do YOU even lift?

Is drilling the screws out the $5000 premium Apple iMac "Pro" experience

Why was this deleted?

The Apple genius barely tightened the screws and one of them still fucking snapped. Stop apologising for your corporate overlords for fuck sakes.

how fucking braindead/brainwashed do you have to be to even think, for a single second that a stand that requires 5/9 screws could possible be in the realm of "great design"?

>because they opened it

At no point did apple say that was why they couldnt repair it.

DELET

Attached: 1503275245773.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

That shit that costs $80 is plastic ?

>$80
Does it even matter? It's a complete ripoff, even if it were made from titanium.
I have fucking nylon screws that tougher than those shits they include in the kit.

>16 core CPU
That's why.
That CPU alone is $1900.
It's probably also ECC RAM which will basically double the price.

threadripper is 16C and supports ECC with a higher base and boost
it also costs $900

What's your point?

>Tfw you are going through something similar where Samsung repaired the fault in my monitor but when they returned it it wasn't sealed up properly and I sent it back and it came back, still not properly sealed up and with permanent scratches, dents and grooves as if they tried to force the gap shut without disassembly.

Real professional repair services these big companies have. Fucking Repair Tech. They even tried to make out I lied about calling within 48 hours and I sent them photographic evidence that I phoned them on the day, despite being abroad on holiday. Mobile phones have these funny little things called "call logs".
The wanted me to send it in again, yes, again. I demanded a brand new replacement or refund or compensation because they admitted its faulty, they took it in for repairs twice, and its now in unacceptable condition.
That monitor wasnt even a year old, if was in virtually mint condition and only had faulty capacitors and they bodged it all up and they were rude on the phone.

I am a fucking automotive mechanic by trade and I could have fixed that by removing the old screws with a reverse drill bit and fitting some very high quality ones. For starters, using screws that thin and weak under that much shear load is retarded, since that particular type of screw is designed to hold plastic panels onto the bottom of laptops, not carry any actual structural load.. The correct hardware for it would be a M6 grade 8 or grade 10 cap screw. Since it is all under a cover I am sure no-one would notice the lack of "beautiful" "design". The only time anyone is going to see them is when the thing falls apart because it is so poorl designed.

im saying the CPU isn't worth $1900
its an overpriced POS

Attached: 1286152527235.png (750x750, 789K)

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Yes, also their chargers come without the cable and are $90 which you need to buy for $20 more.
Apple in general is a scam.

>tfw the kid you were making fun of fucks up even more and its not funny at this point its just painful

Attached: n.jpg (80x80, 2K)

>told the fucker to sell that piece of garbage
>other macfag gets pissed and replies @ me
lmao

Attached: 1527111632597.png (565x541, 157K)

Well it has like zinc screws, so being made out of plastic is pretty on par with expectation.

>$80 for a piece of metal and some screws

Wow... I mean, the fuck is this

Attached: wtf.png (1477x804, 271K)

Cheaper than Lenovo?

He actually did it!

They said that's why they WOULDN'T repair it.

>5k for laptop hardware in a fancy monitor running shitty OS
I'm devastated with sympathy.

Attached: 2.png (595x842, 262K)

Umm... this isn't a mac mini

I think you should be devastated about something else entirely

youtube.com/watch?v=5rcms7V3VmI

>and fitting some very high quality ones

Regular cheap screws from a hardware store wouldn't shear like that. They must be using complete and utter shit. For an $80 bracket.

Apple produces everything at chink shithole companies

>laptop hardware
8 core Xeon laptop where?

he's using the wrong kind of screw driver. the one he used is straight but the imac's back is curved, so he is applying pressure at the wrong angle. he fucked up, tries to blame apple.

even after apple were able to fix it, he still tried to unscrew with the wrong angle. really man, how much of an autist do you have to be to blame the professionals for your own fuck ups. shameless

uuuuugh

Ywah Im not clicking this video to help you increase your shitty view count.

Who the fucj buys this piece of garbage with a fucking vega and no way to upgrade it? A fucking awesome scream that you cant even use with another computer. GARBAGE.

this.
just spend $5 on an L-shape screwdriver and it would have been fine

Attached: 1516924580300.jpg (2272x1704, 1.07M)

Even chinkshit dubious screws from Taobao wouldn't shear like that, you gotta get special order to get such low quality shit
Or they're getting fucked by the chink OEM in an attempt to further reduce aplel sales

basedboy deserves it for buying apple products at $5000

this is even funnier
youtu.be/63ysudto8wc
apple used to have good support
what hte fuck went wrong brehs?
t. pc gamer whos been building his own systems since the 90's

Pretending to defend Apple is just as bad as honestly defending Apple.

tbqh after OP's video and I will not by anything Apple again