GDPR

Why are Americans so mad over GDPR? Euros have had to deal with American bullshit for years, but it's too much for Americans to comply with European laws?

Really makes you think

Attached: gdpr.png (808x499, 179K)

MONEY

Americans companies hate regulations, no matter how common sense or basic begin, companies hate them.

Murricans are the biggest kikes, that's why they are so butthurt about GDPR

Unless the regulation is about piracy of course

As a european it's kinda hard for me to accept that the (((politicians))) at the top care about us.
It seems to work for now but something tells me there is something is going on behind the scenes.

in my experience, americans are lazy and stupid and they find writing policies hard and find adhering to those policies even harder

I learnt over the years that Americans will get butthurt over literally anything

They are always complaining about something since politics is a pastime for them

Attached: 1519418281716.png (1200x800, 454K)

The amount of butt-hurt Americants whining about this is absolutely delicious I must say. "B-but, we're MURICANS, other countries' laws don't apply to us!"

American software developer here. So fucking glad I work on an internal insurance platform and not something consumer facing. If we had to back up and consider all this stuff we'd be late on all our deadlines and probably fold, haha.

Becase it's communism goyim.

This but unironically.

american companies invented web surveillance

Americans are mad over GDPR?
Why would ANYONE that's not some corporate big fish be mad over GDPR? Americans are having the chance to piggyback an awesome consumer protection law that their government would never pass to them because of how much fucked up it became.

The European Union is right now the only entity in the world powerful enough to bring giants like Google and Facebook to their knees and force them to comply to consumer protective laws.

Attached: 1509631023761.png (466x492, 187K)

yeah, same but what I'm hoping for is that this means that europe is slowly growing a spine and stop being USAs lil bitch.

Why, you ask?

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

well piracy is bad and evil and funds terrorism and rapes children

i'm american, and i'm not mad.

Holy shit. The USA is getting more and more exotic by the day.
Instead of the usual "Nr 1 country", it's beginning to feel like some curiosity.

Of course not. You love getting your bleeding ruptured asshole torn apart by corporations to get back at the ebil government.

i like the GDPR though, what the fuck are you even talking about? I wish we had more privacy protections, from both DA CORPURASHUUNS and DA GOBERNMEHNT.

As a eurocuck waiting to leave Europe the day I get my master's, I absolutely cant wait until this shithole turns into a literal shitshow

No one wants you here anyway schlomo.

Im just screencapping all this for future reference

To what end?

Posting it in threads 1 year from now

>powerful mega-corporations should have free reign able to do whatever they want against consumers, with no fear of legal repercussion

THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Attached: DdxidGHV4AE8NWS.jpg (1200x947, 185K)

But that's GUD FURR BENEESS AND THAT'S GUD FOR MURICA

>powerful european mega corporations that lobbied for years and got the legal system in their favor through abusing the government should run rampant while stifling competition
>this is what Eurocucks actually believe

>It's only OK when OUR companies do it

STATE
OF
AMERICA

Bit im european
I just see through government bullshit easier than you do
And im against US companies doing it too
When you finally accept that the only way out is to take any lawmaking power from the government is when you stop being a brainlet

>When you finally accept that the only way out is to take any lawmaking power from the government is when you stop being a brainlet
This will only result in chaos. Sheep need a Shepherd.

Attached: Shepherd.jpg (900x598, 51K)

A Shepard that gets paid in meat by wolves to open up his barn's doors every day from 3-5 isnt really better

But that's how it works in any system. Only the smart ones survive.

Well why arent you FOR a system that the smart ones survive then
Clearly the shepherd doesnt save the smartest sheep, he just groups them altogether and lets them die randomly

Sheep are retarded, just like the majority of people are.
The smart ones don't listen to the shepherd and do their own thing. If you're smart enough to see through the shpherd lies you're not a sheep, or at least less so than the rest.

>we need a Shepherd but the best sheep shouldnt listen to him
So literally what we have now?

Yes, retard.
There is no alternative. The way we form and shape society is embedded into our biological structure. There is no way around it.

Well ok but that's just like, your opinion man
Early US didnt really have a government, and what little it did was practically powerless
You didnt see the US get run to the ground did you?

>Early US didnt really have a government
So? It was a new land. So yes these things take time.
>You didnt see the US get run to the ground did you?
No, because people worked together and after slaughtering all the native inhabitants established a governing power to oversee the land and its people, proving my point.

Now what was your argument again?

No, I said US not colonial britain
that's 1800s not 1600s

What about it.

Little government
No regulations
Everyone worked together and things were looking so good that for at least 100 years there was prosperity, everything considered
How did we fuck up so bad

Jews

Put Leah in the screencap pls

Attached: Alt-Wooby.png (1280x720, 919K)