Hey Jow Forums, how do you report/destroy scams like these

Hey Jow Forums, how do you report/destroy scams like these
angelbase.com/

They claim they are able to make a visual genera-purpose programming language that works with diagrams instead of lines of code.
Through a "great knowledge of" topology, It's just cancerous.

Attached: working-2.jpg (768x509, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markemerson.org/
angelbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy kek, this seems like something Terry was involved in. What the actual fuck?

>projected growth by 20 fold
>no actual product
kek

> Investor qualifications: When you first learned about the heart investment opportunity, you were NOT in Illinois.
Wut

> LOTA Angel Membership: Required (and free)*
>*The Legacy of the Angels (LOTA) is a nondenominational spiritual organization. LOTA Angel Membership is free and requires signing a written vow to serve God on the basis of Love, Goodness, Truth, Peace, Joy, Caring and Generosity.
>LOTA holds (a) that a unique, omnipotent, self-creating phenomenon exists (as is mathematically proven atTheGProof.org), which LOTA calls “God,” and (b) that (beyond the said proof) this same God is additionally omniscient and benevolent, lovingly permeates both the spiritual universe and the material universe within it, and has a personal relationship with each of us, notwithstanding that many people are unaware of or deny this relationship or deny God’s existence.
What the actual

Attached: 1526739556340.jpg (700x368, 48K)

Is this a cult?

Attached: 1527048733734.png (727x560, 158K)

markemerson.org/
Wow, the CEO is just a (slightly) more successful Terry.

Attached: file.png (533x635, 456K)

LOTA Angel Membership* Required (and free).* Heart offering is made exclusively to Angel Members of LOTA.1 Required (and free)*
*The Legacy of the Angels (LOTA) is a nondenominational spiritual organization. LOTA Angel Membership is free and requires signing a written vow to serve God on the basis of Love, Goodness, Truth, Peace, Joy, Caring and Generosity.

LOTA holds (a) that a unique, omnipotent, self-creating phenomenon exists (as is mathematically proven at TheGProof.org), which LOTA calls “God,” and (b) that (beyond the said proof) this same God is additionally omniscient and benevolent, lovingly permeates both the spiritual universe and the material universe within it, and has a personal relationship with each of us, notwithstanding that many people are unaware of or deny this relationship or deny God’s existence.

Wow, that's a rare schizo Wojakette. Mind if I save it?

He's fucking cancerous, I am reporting it to UCLA hoping they'll do something about it.
Since he claimed to have studied there.
He also did a "Mathematical proof of God's existence", kek
thegproof dot org
literally 9 hours of videos trying to shill pdf for absurd amounts of money.

It's
Mark Laurence Donald Emerson
and his son Bop Emerson

who's terry by the way, haven't been on the site for years.

Aaaaand this is the guy who donated a million dollars to their cause.

Why do the crazy people all have a robotic looking smile?

Attached: file.png (520x746, 461K)

>I invested one million dollars in AngelBase because it is a game-changer and has the potential to revolutionize the database industry

Attached: mark.sims.orange.hat.png (303x377, 111K)

How do you even stop people like these, I don't know how illegal are the implications of their claims.

Attached: Bop Emerson.png (467x704, 729K)

Fuck me I want to die.

How do you stop these people?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

No, seriously I can't stand this, there must be a way to tell police it is a scam and they are not working on it.

Mark Sims trusts them and he will not press charges

>angelbase.com/
Nice bitcoin miner, dude

Sure, it's based on Nassim the youtube shooter

Creator of TempleOS, huge meme. Schizophrenic genius.

>markemerson.org/
>oppose laws that prohibit prostitution. I believe women should have the right to choose being sex workers to support themselves and their children. I have written a book entitled The Prostitution Delusion™:

what is this, cryptocurrency?

This just reminds me of the Time Cube.