EU anons how has Jow Forums changed, ask Hiro for tracking data dump

EU anons how has Jow Forums changed, ask Hiro for tracking data dump.

Attached: gdpr-hotels-guide-1.jpg (1068x713, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myactivity.google.com/myactivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It all makes sense now

Attached: botnet.png (535x1842, 404K)

Phone apps or anything using the json Jow Forums link don't have this problem, right? These scripts only run on Jow Forums.org

>2017

What

Jow Forums does not have any data traking if i recall correctly, thats why its anonimity is one of its "selling" points.

ooh sweet summer child

Imagine being this naive.

It says "in the coming weeks" and it's already a year old.

Oh boy

Wait, you mean all those morally dubious jokes i have made while on this site have been actually recorded. Well shit.

trips of truth

There is actually an indication that Jow Forums posts are being connected to your Google shit if you have any. You're actively being assigned an actual identity in the background to catalog and identify people for different reasons. Be that advertisements, profiling, or otherwise assigning a label.

how will you know that what he gives you is all he's got on you?

I have a google account, but on the privacy settings i have everything set to not track or not keep history.

FBI says you're wrong

>traking
>anonimity

Attached: 4asdf.jpg (600x401, 29K)

It's probably Hiro himself.

>the eu doing something good
Next thing you tell me I jumped into the berenstain universe.

I'm as surprised as you are.
However, the shills are already doing hardcore lobbyism. I hope we can have a nice thing for once.

Are those scripts not still present?

These are the people who are being shocked by Facebook datamining its users . I work in big data and it blows my fucking mind how naive and tech illiterate the average person actually is.

If he lies he risks a fine of €20 million or 4% of global revenue, whichever is greater.

Jow Forums doesn't host its servers in Europe. EU law is not international law, they can't do anything legally to Hiro.

how will they prove it?

It applies if you serve EU residents, they can get US courts to enforce or at least ban his passport from the EU.

just turned the whole google botnet off today. jewbook tries to tell you that you cant use it if you dont consent, but that's a lie

>implying (((GDPR))) isn't gross government overreach

Attached: 1509860231275.jpg (804x743, 93K)

t. Goldberg

There's no treaty between the US and the EU on this matter so it's unlikely that any charges can be pursued in the US court system.

However, they can totally block him from entering the EU.

Doesnn't he live/travel to france often?

How do I block this?

>Please stop tracking the data of our citizens
>no
>Please stop tracking the data of our citizens
>Nope.
>Our citizens are increasingly concerned about data tracking and the lack of transparrency around it. Please self-regulate.
>Nope, big data 4 life! What're you gonna do about it?
>You leave us no choice, we've created a law against it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIG GUBMIT REEEEEEEE

just create a software that utilizes Jow Forums's api for new threads, posts and nothing else

Haha. Eurocucks Butt mad they cant request data dumps from an anonymous image board with ephemeral data. Get fucked.

t. Brainlet

That’s not what people who are stuck with updating their websites are upset about. It’s that they have the potential to get sued even if they tried to do their best.

>or at least ban his passport from the EU.
He's not even a US citizen. He has no obligation to uphold EU law and the US courts aren't going to uphold your law either. Hiro would soon move his servers than probably obey your shitty laws.

t. Google
Before you shill any further, just remember that this exists as well as trackers by Google on many sites including Jow Forums.
myactivity.google.com/myactivity

He'll have to leave france :^)

>There's no treaty between the US and the EU on this matter so it's unlikely that any charges can be pursued in the US court system.
yes there is, fuckhead.
if you're going to try to act like a smart person on the internet, try to know what you're talking about first

And which treaty governs this? You can't sue someone in a US court for breaking a law that only exists in the EU.

how the fuck should i remember that? this law is already 2 years old,
why would they sue you in american court? they're just going to seize your assets in eu if you have any and blacklist you in europe. there will be no more € for you

We're talking about organizations with no EU presence.

>If the time to appeal in the court of origin has lapsed, and the judgment has become final, the holder of a foreign judgment, decree or order may file suit before a competent court in the U.S. which will determine whether to give effect to the foreign judgment

yeah, like the gook doesn't get any moneys from passes in europe

>yeah, like the gook doesn't get any moneys from passes in europe
How would he not get the money? The courts would have to force the CC processor to not give them money from EU customers, and even then you can pay with crypto.

>A state may not enforce a foreign judgment on grounds such as:

>The judgment was obtained by fraud;
>The judgment is repugnant to the public policy of the state where enforcement is sought;
>The judgment conflicts with another final and conclusive judgment;
>The judgment was rendered in the absence of impartial tribunals or procedures compatible with the requirements of due process of law;
>The foreign court did not have personal jurisdiction over the defendant;
>The foreign court did not have jurisdiction over the subject matter;
>The defendant did not receive notice of the proceedings in sufficient time to enable him/her to defend;
>In the case of jurisdiction based only on personal service, the foreign court was an inconvenient forum for the trial; or
>The judgment seeks to enforce the revenue and taxation laws of a foreign jurisdiction.
>The proceeding in the foreign court was contrary to an agreement between the parties under which the dispute was to be settled;

Since Hiromoot and Jow Forums aren't operated in the EU, EU courts don't have personal jurisdiction, and therefore cannot have judgments enforced upon them.