/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Cabal Gauntlet Edition
Another day another .0005gb uploaded to RED subedition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>312c is still a cuck

Attached: cabal_gauntlet.png (1000x743, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdinyourhand.com/technology/
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Private tracker wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does RED recommend using noncompliant cue sheets? It fucks you over if your optical drive isn't supported by EAC, because other burners can't use noncompliant shit.

OP is a faggot

hi 312c!

News
>Elitist /ptg/ fags BTFOed
>Endless discussion about absolutely nothing
>You're still not getting an invite

I'm literally dying, guys. Where can I pirate this cure?
mdinyourhand.com/technology/
pls i'm a poor 3rd worlder

>still butthurt and crying about 312c in 2018
lmfao

>Elitist /ptg/ fags BTFOed
Go back to /l/eddit it you want to be spoon-fed. The wiki exists for a reason so there's no point to being elitist.

Great. Elitist fags weren't even providing a link to the wiki in the last couple of threads

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Private tracker wiki

Wow! I never knew using Google to find information could be so easy! Thanks user!

What are you trying to do anyway?
Are you actually burning CDs?

You had to get that lmgtfy link. You did more work than just yelling READ THE OP. Retard.

Yeah, still burning CDs in present day, present time. Fight me.

Nah, was just wondering.
Switching CDs seems too tedious, unless being forced to due to lack of alternatives.

Yes. It takes time but it's mostly waiting.

torrentleech staff are lying scum ignore this tracker

if he's burning them they're probably high capacity disks with 128kbps songs on them. Switching would hardly be needed.

neon sack of shit

redpill me on 312c

thx based op for bringing the thread back on the rail

it
just
werks

Attached: 1518739129945.png (267x269, 5K)

What even are half the trackers in that picture?

a nobody who posts in this thread user for attention

BiB, RED, GGn, AB, PTP and BTN

Oh I only need two more.

>is on more than half of these
>doesn't know their favicons

Is sb-innovation the best resource for ratio cheating?
What program should I use?
How can I learn without getting banned?

Since when did RED look like that?
They have changed brand so many times I don't keep track.

Since forever. Even before the rebranding.

Joal, particularly the Joal-Desktop version is the best without a doubt. Best way to learn is to read the Tracker Cheating Experiences and experiment yourself. Particularly on trackers you dont care about.

Here is a tip I like to do. Rent a cheap VPS ($60 a year) and run Joal spoofing rtorrent. You can build buffer all you want with your 'seedbox'

Oh never mind then fuck me I guess.

No, I'm trying to go for bit perfect copies, but the noncompliant cue sheets fuck me up.

Joal doesn't even work

When is PTP opening for invites again?

Fuck off we're full.

I'll take my ratio elsewhere then.

Today is the day that /ptg/'s oldest secret is getting exposed. Most of you are probably newfags but back in the day we didn't like getting attention from stuff, we didn't want them to know that we know all of the ways into the most valuable trackers and that the ways are posted publicly (most normies don't get here so it's not an actual problem) so they won't block it. we wanted to never let them know we exist and for the ones who do to forget. Our goal was to never let the name /ptg/ get mentioned on private trackers/ IRC. What did we do to make that happen? You guessed it right, we created the /marked/ meme. Yes it's just a meme, stuff don't care one bit that you browser here, the ways to get ahead just might get blocked/ changed but you certainly won't. The thing that's hard for me to understand is how the meme is still alive so many years after, it seems like most of you believe it. I guess that what happens when all the oldfags ditch because they completed the pyramid and all that's left is newfags trying to climb

Attached: be.png (1332x772, 390K)

neon sack of shit

he got btfo in that same thread and a ptp mod said 312c was over zealous

/reddit
---> out

Nice meme, I'm not getting banned because of you

FUCKING MARKED YOU DUMB BITCH, GOT YOU NOW MARKED AS FUCK YOU RETARD MARKED FUCKING MAREKD MMARKED

HDB should be on there instead of AB

That doesn't make any sense.

AB is open-signup for three quarters of the year and is weebshit nobody cares about. AB and GGn both need replacing in that image.

Where can I offer my invite for GGn?

lmao that was me that BTFO'd him. Really eye opening how loon he is when PTP staff had to step in. But good they did, just shows how stand up they are.

The reason AB is there is because some fucking mentally ill adultbaby weebshitter made that image.

HDB is redundant when you have PTP/BTN combo. Serves best as a backup and therefore not cabal gauntlet worthy.

do it on any private invite forum. don't do it elsewhere or you will probably get raped.

If i was to fake my upload but have a second account setup elsewhere also faking its download would it be the perfect plan? What could go wrong? Or is it possible to actually hook up the accounts to prioritise data from each other?

>HDB is redundant when you have PTP/BTN combo.

HDB is the source of a lot of PTP/BTN's power. It belongs there.

AB is just a playground for mentally ill weebshitters.

Do not forget

Attached: 1522201484392.png (1280x809, 508K)

nice meme

how do I exactly switch from Deluge (Windows) on PC 1 to rtorrent on PC 2?

copy the .torrent files in teh current session and move it to session folder of rtorrrent
you will have to rehash those

OK, then it was as I tough. Isn't there a way to confirm/trust the torrents? I think there are only a few torrents out of 1200 that aren't 100%. It would take some time to check them I guess.

download all the torrent files for what you are seeding, create a watch directory for .torrent files in the rtorrent config, point that watchdir to your seeding folder, then load rtorrent and they should automatically start checking

not afaik, i dunno if rtorrent fast resume files is supported by deluge

Do camrips get uploaded to iPT?

only of your mum lmao

>camrips
why in the world

Because I don't want to wait months to talk about how shitty the new Star Wars movie is

that is if you can decipher whats on screen of camrip...

OK, thanks familias.

>HDB is redundant when you have PTP/BTN combo
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PTP is the backup. Check HDB and if they don't have it then you try PTP.

rtorrent (and qbittorrent) fastresume doesn't care about deluge data, it will fastresume as long as the files in
the .torrent are present. It'll also fastresume even if they aren't present, at least until a peer requests data when it will error out.

you mean .session?

Is the Infinity War cam worth watching? It's probably going to be a while before the physcials or webdl come around?

digital: July 31, 2018
bluray/dvd/4k: August 14, 2018

Exactly, if you aren't in SD stuff you don't need anything beyond hdbits

s-sorry user-sama.

It's okay user, other friendly anons told me of this great service called "Google". I searched "infinity war blu ray release date" and the very first result had the answer! Amazing!
:^D

Who /completegauntlet/ here?

sup bro

I have fixed the OP image

Attached: 1514806271550.png (1000x743, 988K)

No, everything will seed as long as the files in the .torrent file (movie.mkv, 01-music.FLAC, whatever) are present and you select fastresume when adding the torrents to rtorrent. It's exactly the same as crossseeding.

Why would you want to talk about how shitty something is? Seems unproductive.

Not trying to shill but unless your home-viewing experience can rival that of the cinema I'd go there. Cinema's also tend to have higher quality than your blu-ray will have. I wouldn't watch capeshit but if I did I would watch it in the theaters.

Literally what is the point in BBT anymore? They have no invite system, their BP system sucks and they still have a blacklist for no good reason whatsoever. AB shits all over them.

Infinity War isn't worth watching, so obviously not.

>what's a backup

They're missing over half of AB's content. That's like saying ALP is a worthy replacement for What.

They have a lot of encodes/old subs that aren't on AB yet and actually have a community that will QC releases unlike AnT.

Anime.
Website.

>community that will QC releases
If you mean about two autistic admins, then yes. AB has many more old encodes than BBT does from what I've seen.

Is AnimeTorrents a decent alternative to AB?

No, it's not even decent as a backup tracker.
Join AB or use Nyaa

yah

Wait, is this fucking real?

This cannot be fucking real.

Will I spend the next 30 years behind bars for using qBittorrent with NordVPN for public trackers from germanistan?
Prisons here ain't half bad but I prefer not to.

Nordvpn is pretty legit, you should be good brah

AnT registration is open.
Curry tier but might be good to have around as a backup just in case or if you want to get into obscure Asian trackers.

>german
>going to jail because you pirated jumanji
The absolute state of your country

Used them for 8 months here and had no problems yet, Brudi.

Literally never use it and it has no invite forums.

Mullvad is the best option

I was referring to their sister sites.
But yeah, I'm regged there since the last time they opened, grabbed a few torrents and that was it for me.

AnT doesn't have invite forums and reputable trackers won't care about your stats there.