Basilisk nukes sandbox

For what fucking purpose? It's now as insecure as Pale Moon.
>github.com/MoonchildProductions/UXP/commit/4a2aeb152e48c44efa57c140660e99792f4dd350

Attached: EVY6BVW.png (800x426, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MoonchildProductions/UXP/issues/331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trusting pale moon or it's devs

wew lad

Attached: 1504923245911.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Don't trust forks at all, they're all one-man fly-by-night operations.

Use Firefox with privacy configs, problem solved.

Is Waterfox the only redpilled fork?

>redpilled
sorry i dont speak so᠌y, but its the only decent one yes

Outdated extensions are insecure.

the Palemoon devs are autistic redditors. There was a period of a year+ where Twitch didn't work with Palemoon's shitty broken HTML5 video. If you posted about it on the forums the moderators would respond with "you don't need to use that site" and ban you.

64bit firefox is a thing ages ago user

>trusting intel's botnet compiler
lmao at ur lyfe

what about iridium?

/thread
Use Mozilla's Firefox

They are right.

Why do people keep using their shit? Why isn't there any good forks?

There are no major forks because a true fork of Firefox requires maintaining a browser engine.

They're removing e10s next kek
>github.com/MoonchildProductions/UXP/issues/331

Yeah Moonchild is an autistic furry.
>tfw you know he has a crawler running to search for his name so he'll probably see this!

Attached: stock-photo-the-concept-of-healthy-eating-fat-woman-dieting-isolated-on-a-white-background-336423908 (1500x1102, 401K)

Waterfox is the best & most secure

Firefox was ruined by SJWs

Basilisk/Palemoon sucks

Attached: waterfox.png (256x256, 30K)

Fuck off shill.

>It's now as insecure as Pale Moon.
How is Pale Meme insecure?
>i don't know what i'm talking about but i'll post anyway
How is Waterfox not good?
>he has a crawler running to search for his name
Any proofs? That would be gold.

hi Moonchild

Howdy Moonchild!

>Any proofs? That would be gold.
Somewhere on the palemoon forums, can't remember where. His doggy was sick or dying and someone wrote something about it elsewhere and was surprised and commented at how quickly he responded...

Attached: stock-photo-fat-woman-dieting-fitness-and-healthy-food-at-home-336423830.jpg (959x1600, 393K)

So at this point, Chromium is the only sane choice.

>27.9.* is the last not-garbage point versions of Pale Moon before they move to UXP
>mfw not only will 28.* and up have GTK3, but will also be stripping out what little security Pale Moon had left too
At this point I'm holding out for a miracle. Like if some QT piece of shit (not Qupzilla though they fell for the KDE meme) would hurry up and stop sucking ass sometime in the next few months, that'd be fucking great. I don't know why it's so much to ask that a browser display more than five tabs without fucking scrunching them to hell, but only Firefox derivatives have been able to deliver on this, because all of the Chromium derivatives show fingernail-sized tabs once you have enough open, and it's fucking retarded.

Attached: 1516727759287.jpg (475x476, 46K)

maybe otter will get good enough to use one day, but it's webkit based which is kinda lame

I use Waterfox.

Is palemon really that insecure? I just installed it and kind of liked it because it seemed pretty low resource. Any good alternatives to it?

Just use Falkon, it supports 4chanX and it's made for KDE so it has the Kdialog filepicker. Only flaw is it uses Adblock instead of autism shit like unlock origin.

>stripping out what little security Pale Moon had left too
What are they removing?
>fingernail-sized tabs
They can go even smaller.

i use pale moon as my main browser for more than 2 years now, that includes signing into my bank account etc and i haven't been robbee or infected with any malware so far so it seems kinda safe
the browser is so insecure i doubt any bad guys would waste their time writing specific exploits targeting pale moon

>the browser is so insecure
kek, was supposed to say
>the browser is so unpopular

You heard it here first folks - Moonchild doesn't even use Palemoon!

I tried it on windows for a while - basically so i could use some old addons which ff doesn't support any longer.... And then I *stupidly* asked a question on the palemoon forums about security.

Suffice to say the responses and subsequent avoidance of what could be a srs exploit made me think in another direction.

ff-esr with appropriate addons is far more secure and the cost you pay in performance is MORE than made up by basically not letting a bunch of autismos be able to watch your every move.

Attached: stock-photo-the-concept-of-healthy-eating-fat-woman-dieting-isolated-on-a-white-background-336423866 (1500x1234, 379K)

Pale Moon*

kys

>using a preconfig firefox build, instead of just building your own from firefox source.

nu/g/ summer

How is it the most secure if it's always playing catch up with updates?

Waterfox still allows "legacy" add-ons dumb asshole. Firefox quantum is complete trash.

why would you want to use a shitty web player when you can use mpv

they're right though

>playing videos on a browser
Retards.

I actually have no issue with this

Is Tobin still banned on their own forums? :^)

Attached: ogg.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Quick rundown please.

I don't know. I just know Tobin was banned for whatever he said in the NoScript thread.

lkjlk

bump

autistic redditors detected

>implying legacy addons aren't fucking awful

Ahahahah, the cuck is still banned!

Attached: Untitled.png (244x255, 22K)