Which piece of technology have you bought that you would 100% buy again because it significantly improved your quality...

Which piece of technology have you bought that you would 100% buy again because it significantly improved your quality of life?

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 4K)

Wet wipes

A colorimeter

based

>dac + hd880
>thinkpad

a thinkpad when the last usable laptop I had was 8 years old at the time

Use a bidet, pajeet.

iPhone and no I'm not trolling

vape

Clothes.

165 Hz monitor.

a USB fan for 9€

Barbell, weights, squat rack, adidas squat shoes
>weightlifting is technology

A thinkpad

Attached: 79d1e80cfe47944c99e1d80841d0cef0--thinkpad-laptop-your-boyfriend.jpg (540x465, 37K)

YOUR MOM xDDDDDDDDDDD OMEGATOPKÆKLEL XCDXDDDDD

You’re not supposed to flush them even if they claim they’re flushable

You're

e-reader

Pajeets use water to wash their buttholes

shhhh

Basic cleaning wipes (clorox? i forget the name), solid state drives. I am interested in getting a roomba-like robot vacuum because my roommate keeps wearing his fucking dirty shoes everywhere in the house, and I feel dirt on my feet when I walk in to every room.

They don't use water to shit on the street.

Thinkpad. I can never go back to a trackpad now.

electric toothbrush
colorimeter
b&w speakers
headphones with active noise cancelling
e-reader
good quality microfiber cloth

Digital Piano, I don't know if it counts toward "quality of life", but it made me a much happier person FeelsAmazingMan.

Attached: botvac-connected_medium.jpg (458x305, 10K)

Clevo laptop.
Great price. Great specs. Easy to clean, upgrade and change parts. Can take a serious beating
I've had for 5-6 years now

A newer computer which replaced one from 2006, that was an incredible change.

An SSD.

4k TV.

Audio interface / mixer.

Decent speakers.

My first smartphone.

Lenovo 710S
Galaxy S7
Galaxy Tab A
Anker Soundcore Mini

Lightbulbs. Having lights in my house is pretty meet and it's easier to maintain than oil lamps.

An SSD.

cordless vacuum

A Macbook
I hate Apple but Macbooks are genuinely god tier laptops

App controlled double ended vibrating strap on dragon dildo

MS Office , Excel is just too good.

drawing tablet
UPS for peace of mind
and these

Have you ever actually owned a real god tier laptop like a dell or a thinkpad? Dells lower end laptops are better than macbooks

Attached: ADT683_3.jpg (389x580, 48K)

>Dells lower end laptops are better than macbook

Don't be this stupid.

Roomba, rice cooker and sous vide. The time savings and the higher level of quality are unmatched.

It really depends on their models. Some are fucking garbage.

Nice

do they have english ones too, or do I have to learn the lingua japonensis

Retard

>You’re not supposed to flush them even if they claim they’re flushable
Why would companies be allowed to say something if it's not true. Unironically, shouldn't there be standards in place to prevent this?

A VR headset. Everyone is sleeping on that shit so hard even now. 1000 hours in vrchat so far and I've picked up a new trade skill that's earned me ~400 and a qt high iq gf that likes all the same stuff I do

Sansa Clip+. Truly the GOAT.

Attached: 1517266588008.jpg (125x110, 2K)

You put rockbox on that bitch?

Of course. No point otherwise.

they are flushable in the same way that your car keys are flushable: they will go down your enter your sewage system, yes, but after that all bets are off

Based

a computer

computer
car
nice earbuds
a good, flicker-free, low blue light monitor

>nice earbuds
this

Attached: panasonic hpj.jpg (500x500, 18K)

It's a bit tricky because I can imagine myself going weeks without using most of my stuff. I'll try not to be too hard on myself, though.
>headphone amp
things never have to be too quiet again, also physical volume knob is nice (it's not a DAC and I don't have a DAC, fyi)
>mechanical keyboard, specifically my 60%
I've got a few mechs, but my 60% really changed how I type and how I think about keyboards. I really love it.
>nice headphones
this one is complicated. I had some hd 280s, which are decent, and in the last year or two I got some hd 600s. I didn't think they were god tier at first, but I went back recently and could barely stand the 280s. It's so nice to have velour pads, bigger cups, and even the headphones being open. Closed headphones almost feel suffocating now. Not quite as bad as earbuds, but a similar feeling.
>ThinkPad
This basically just restored my faith in laptops. I don't even have any complaints thanks to the TrackPoint. I've always fought with trackpads and palm detection on other laptops. Just finding out a bout business laptops was very nice. I've converted a lot of friends now as well.

Tell me about the trade skill, and how you managed to spend 1000 hours in it.

a qt pair of headphones

Attached: file.png (355x355, 58K)

or a mechanical keyboard

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 662K)

That's bullshit. Yeah, they will get soaked with grease and form "fatbergs" clogging up the sewer system, but so fucking what? Some stupid wagie will just go there and break it up. You're actually doing him a favour; if there were no clogs, he would be out of a job and couldn't feed his kids.

multi monitors
bidet
rice

Sorted in descending order:
>27" 4K screen
1080p screens look like pixelated garbage now.
>SSD
Everything's so fast.
>mech keyboard
>quality headphones
It's not just the sound quality, but the fact that I don't have to deal with chinkshit headphones breaking every six months.
>UPS
>e-reader

SSD, Nokia 105 2017

>bidet
>technology

What are you, a fucking Roman?

Future is now.

Attached: 200.gif (146x268, 1.2M)

Casio AE1200

Attached: IMG_20180328_002640.jpg (2448x2448, 1.1M)

wtf i love woman engineers now?!

Satnav (whether a stand-alone device or a phone app). I don't like fumbling with maps when I want to concentrate on the road, though admittedly a decent road atlas is a handy backup to have in the glove box, you just have to pull over to read it, and no qt robot waifu tells you where to go.
>inb4 that's the only way a woman will talk to you

A Galaxy S9. I upgraded from an LG V20 and my overall quality of life has seriously increased. My phone doesn't randomly restart anymore, the software on Samsung is actually quite good(not as good as a pixel), and the build quality is second to none. 100% would buy again without any hesitation.

I flush wet wipes that say they're not flushable, 1st world sanitary system won't get fucked by some wet piece of wipe.

just keep in mind you're the one who ends up paying for the poor fuck who has to clean up your mess

>the poor fuck who has to clean up your mess
The paid fuck who has chosen that profession.

>it's a job; therefore it's desirable

hell yeah mate only earphones you need

SSD
Noctua heatsink & fan

PC is so silent now

Shut up commie, when you get paid to do something, you're expected to not be a bitch about it.

Intel CPU
nVidia GPU
MSI Motherboard
Samsung SSD

Drawing tablet. Really useful at killing loneliness.

ssd

Quality 4k display.
No blurry 1080p / 2k shit for me anymore

>the only way gentooians touch a clit
So sad.

Bidet

Good mouse.
Change from Apple Mouse to Logitech MX and stop feel hand pain.

>mechanical keyboard
>ssd
>120hz monitor
Feels good to meme.

second monitor