Trans Activists Remaking Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla strategist proposes removing "meritocracy" from project government documents because it's "problematic":
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.governance/OQlS6-gUBLQ

"meritocracy" - A system in which advancement is based on individual ability or achievement.

Likely in response to a "post-meritocracy" campaign by transgendered open source software activists:
postmeritocracy.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke

They say meritocracy is code for white cis male supremacy, so it must be abandoned in open-source projects.

Other greatest hits by Mozilla:

Mozilla fired their CEO for his thought crimes.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2014/04/brendan_eich_quits_mozilla_let_s_purge_all_the_antigay_donors_to_prop_8.html

Mozilla developing tools to fight "misleading" information online.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/

Mozilla donates to organizations and support politically-motivated violence.
foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/10/mozilla-gave-100000-to-secure-email-platform-harnessed-by-anti-fascist-groups.html

Stop supporting mental illness.
Uninstall Firefox.

Attached: U1tv9.jpg (1224x1662, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiptoes.ca/what-we-learned-about-gender-identity-in-open-source/
twitter.com/sunnydeveloper
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/992436949951463424
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17162887
github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox
activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.governance/OQlS6-gUBLQ
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/04/05/faq-on-ceo-resignation/
groups.google.com/forum
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Coraline_Ada_Ehmke&oldid=843153530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"In 2013 at the Madison+ Ruby conference, Ehmke was among a group of people who announced the creation of a community for LGBT technologists called LGBTech. During this announcement, she also came out publicly as transgender.
In 2016, she joined GitHub as a senior developer on a team that develops community management and anti-harassment features for the software platform. She was fired approximately a year later, and on July 5, 2017 published an article criticizing Github's culture."

Can't keep a job.
Accuses everyone he encounters with sexual harassment, every organization a 'cultural' problem.
He only gets awards for being trans and having far-left views, basic Ruby skills.

Now Mozilla wants to adopt this cause too, promote people based on being trans and having PC views, not the actual code.

Projects should not put up with this nonsense in order to virtue signal.
Do they not realize that appeasing these people will never work?
They will inevitably turn on anyone and everyone.

Attached: Coraline_Ada_Ehmke.jpg (360x640, 29K)

Jow Forums in full force today. Like always...

Still the best browser. I'm not taking technical advise from Jow Forums

Besides Mozilla strategist Patrick Finch (who lives in Sweden), the other Mozilla employee pushing this is Emma Irwin.

She is also a trans activist:
tiptoes.ca/what-we-learned-about-gender-identity-in-open-source/

From her Twitter is also apparent she is pro-Muslim, pro-immigrant, and a radical feminist:
twitter.com/sunnydeveloper

She endorses lying about your previous salary when applying for a job if you're marginalized:
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/992436949951463424

These are the people who want and are getting control over Firefox.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17162887

Attached: 1972a08c9e0a0f9632474dc8b7f1029b1f696a46.jpg (512x512, 28K)

It's the best browser if you care more about trans activists forcing everyone to accomodate their mental illness than the code.

They are explicitly against the best coders working on open source projects, they want to promote people merely for having immutable characteristics, having the right political beliefs, or thinking they are trans.

remember lads

chad opera and brave are always there for you.
enjoy your backdoors and future spyware since they are purging any competent developers

Just fork it you retard.

>opera
>brave
Enjoy your China-sponsored cryptominers.

>"meritocracy" from project government documents because it's "problematic":
i'm so fucking glad I stopped updating firefox

SJWfox developers in the Wild

Attached: kyuubi cosplay.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>They are explicitly against the best coders working on open source projects
Proof? Or everything you have said is uncredible.

Use Waterfox.

>legacy plugins
That is really unsafe, nigga.

That's what their post-meritocracy bullshit manifesto means. Being a tranny makes you more qualified for the project than being an expert programmer that happens to be a white guy.

SJWs should stay in their own career field: rioting in the streets where they belong, and not get into anything that involves thinking.

It literally does not, troll.

I don't give a fuck about their retarded politics, Firefox is the least shit browser out there. All chromium-based browsers are shit, palemoon is too old and I'm not sure if the dev of waterfox would be able to maintain it for too long.

>firefox - meritocracy be bad! Hire more 'minoritys'!
>Jow Forums - what do you mean they want to get rid of good devs?
The state of g... Do you even know what meritocracy is? Have you seen what happens to companies infested by sjws?

>Mozilla shill

tbqh I think they're doing us a service in destroying the clusterfuck that is the mozilla corporation

>brave shill
hows the advertising scheme going on?

Mozilla is a lost cause. The best you can do is fork the code from a few years ago and try to get all the white and yellow asian programmers to agree to work on that one fork. The problem is there's probably a dozen forks.

same opinion here, that shit needs to completely go down in flames, with every one out of a job. maybe then it can rise again after someone with half a brain and no desire to put politics and social shit into software buys the brand. till then they can continue to fuck it up all they want, it has been on the norm for quite some years now

ungoogled-chromium

if you're gonna use sjw trash, at least use the one that is 10x faster and more responsive
umatrix and ublock (the only plugins youll ever need) are available for it.

>fork the code from a few years ago
Why? Do you want to become a shittier Pale Moon?
Just take the current code, remove bloat and work from there, the recent security pushes by the fags from Tor Uplift are amazing.

Nice rebuttal retard.

>remove bloat and work from there
you say this like its easy when the whole thing is a clusterfuck, especially after the webextensions thing.
I compiled it the other day and the folder was 80 (eighty) fucking GB.

Brendan Eich wasn't fired, he quit by himself
The Mozilla board even offered him another position of he stayed in the company, he refused and went to create his own company
Mozilla even followed up with blog posts about what happened, and made blog posts defending him when things were going on, and all the people who wanted him fired left the company within a year and hadn't been in the company longer than a year
Stop spreading FUD Google shill

I never said it was easy, but if you are going to fork it you should use the most secure source code instead of using outdated stuff.

The Tor Uplift it's why I'm finally dropping Fx52ESR (and my planned transition to Basilisk) for the latest Nightly
They are making great strides, along things like containers you can't get a better browser privacy wise

> They say "meritocracy is bad" and have shitty opinions, please uninstall.
> Disregard the browser's merits, just focus on the opinions.
or
> Meritocracy is good.

Pick one.

Eich QUIT Mozilla WILLINGLY. Stop spreading fake news and propaganda, retard. Firefox is the only good browser and there are no good alternatives.
>inb4 chrom* shit
No, the engine is fucking terrible and gives you no control over privacy.

This.

More like you should migrate away before it gets bad. Precedence: diversity quotas in the video game industry have completely fucked certain franchises.

>Brendan Eich wasn't fired, he quit by himself
>Eich QUIT Mozilla WILLINGLY
Absolutely fake news, high-ranking executives who get fired always publicly say they "resigned".

Also firefox is fucking shit

t. mozilla shill

Even Brendan himself and ex-Mozilla engineers have confirmed the statements Mozilla did
>t. Google shill
Better use a browser that can't even block trackers properly due to API limitations and where you need an entire fork to make it stop calling home instead of changing a few settings
Yeah, way better to use that instead of the browser that has tracking protection out of the box
If you really dislike Mozilla use GNU IceCat, everything else its worse

Fucking christ i'm glad i ditched that POS for Waterfox when they tried to kill normal addons

Hopefully the dev suceeds in creating an independent addon ecosystem/database for users and other developers soon

>fake news
Are you retarded? He said he willingly left Mozilla himself.

why is it always fucking ruby devs?

literally everyone knows Eich was forced out, shitlib

>my propaganda pushed by COINTELPRO handlers on r/the_donald it's true because my echo box says so
Nice try Redditor

>believing what other people say
[smug anime reaction]

>the subject of discussion is "other people"
Kys, Jow Forumstard.

>She endorses lying about your previous salary when applying for a job if you're marginalized

i'm not marginalized i lie about my salary at every interview.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a liberul
Fuck off back to your containment board, stormnigger.

Attached: fuck off.png (1358x317, 148K)

But that's wrong. Google chrome is objectively the best browser by any metric used other than maybe ram usage and privacy.

i'm a marxist and dislike furrycocks and their political correctness agenda.

Firefox has more user control and functionality while having about the same speeds for me. Literally no reason I would use chrome over it.

>problematic
I can't stand this word now that it's become the söyboys' favorite.

Attached: AAAAA.gif (400x400, 557K)

>meritocracy is sexist
the absolute state of open source software

Mozilla SJWs harassed & persecuted Eich.

Firefox was once good, but now is a bloated & cucked botnet.
>Although Eich's new browser Brave is now a Crypto Mining botnet

Waterfox is the future
>github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox
Over 3500 people on GitHub are helping to improve Waterfox.

If SJWs continue to ruin Firefox then Mozilla will be finished.

Had a client the other day that had firefox using 7 GBs of ram with just two tabs open. Mozilla is shit.

*least shittiest option

I can make any browser use a lot of RAM. You know what you cant do on a lot of browsers? Make it use less with the option of different settings.

Despite what many people on here think of Rust from that whole diversity thing a few years back, I've seen almost nothing about it in the day to day PR and issue discussions. Plus the learning curve turns away idiots so there's something nice.

but seriously, who doesn't lie about salaries?

I fear the company that will hire all those discarded talented people.
They will probably just take a bus across the cali, collect em, bring to texas and make hell.

>if I repeat my lies they're going to become truth
Nice try schlomo

Yeah, if u don't lie you're just gonna get taken advantage of.

Firefox is indeed cucked & Jewed
George (((Soros))) funded Firefox:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

Firefox works for the Jews
Waterfox rebels against (((them))).

Attached: 1507349704295.jpg (1170x600, 93K)

>Jow Forums attempting to drop red pills on everyone and everything
>their red pills are just blood colored shit, spraying without end from their assholes
please stop and get your cancer checked out, you're spraying it everywhere

>he look I am using firefox, and already build it without shit, and distribute for the normalfags, I am fighting the JEWWW

just build your firefox, summer fag

Sure is Jow Forums in here. Don't you faggots have a containment board to shit up?

Attached: 1523222070716.jpg (800x786, 133K)

it werkz
if those blue haired trannies wanna throw a fit then so be it, only retards care about company politics

REEEEEEEEEEE

The Soros initiative and Mozilla's one are completely independent, nice way spread disinformation and fake news useful idiot
Not that it isn't wrong that Mozilla is spending resources on such dystopian ideas, but they have never collaborated with Soros

t. pozilla shill

yeah nah just uninstalled that garbage browser
Edge craps over it anyway

>Mozilla strategist proposes removing "meritocracy" from project government documents because it's "problematic":
>groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.governance/OQlS6-gUBLQ
It's not a decision at all but a proposal. Out of six comments, four are against that proposal.
>Mozilla fired their CEO for his thought crimes.
This didn't happen. Eich quit Mozilla by himself and Mozilla made a lengthy blog post attacking the media and the notion that Mozilla cares about anything but the Internet.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/04/05/faq-on-ceo-resignation/
>Mozilla developing tools to fight "misleading" information online.
Yes. Such as your entire post.
Until now their project has been nothing but studies against misinformation and an art exposition about it.
>Mozilla donates to organizations and support politically-motivated violence.
Also fake. The Mozilla Foundation donates to several open-source projects, namely those that focus on anonymity and privacy, and that just happens to include RiseUp.
There is no direct connection between RiseUp and antifa.

Attached: hoop.gif (499x649, 765K)

>Do you even know what meritocracy is
It's literally in the OP. How the fuck was that user this retarded

go away lol

>the only people defending firefox now are paranoid liberals
This isn't gonna look good for firefox

>liberals
liberalism is for transphobes

>no direct connection between RiseUp and antifa
but if there was it would be cool as hell

>COINTELPRO handlers on r/the_donald
What a conspiracy
If you have no sources to back that up you're literally crazier than every other conspiracy theorist out there

mfw Jow Forums is mad that open source communism can make the best browser

Attached: scrd6fphz9e01.jpg (576x586, 63K)

>groups.google.com/forum
HOW MANY forums do mozilla have

>librul MAD that channers don't share his political ideals
Ignoring leddit-infested Jow Forums for a second, why hasn't /lgbt/ turned sockeningly political, and why does /leftypol/ not even share half the same opinions that your kind hold?

>open source communism
>majority of funding comes from google for shilling their search engine
The absolute state of foss

>mentally ill people ordering others around and in charge of anything
this has nothing to do with Jow Forums so᠌yboy

It's hard to escape capitalism when you're living under it and need food and shelter child

The Soros-Mozilla connection has never been proven but it's pushed by most of the """ right wing """ sites out there
I wonder who would have an active interest in pushing dissidents from private browsers to browsers designed to collect everything about you

>gives out hundreds of millions to some unrelated company for no reason other than both being leftists
Wow I can't imagine the hardships mozilla must have went through to make foss

>soros-mozilla connection
Listen here retard. Despite how little weight I give to ""news"" sources, at least they have provided some fucking sources. You?
Grow up sometime, kid

To be honest, I would maybe do much better in a company that values stupid shit over actual skill. On the other hand that company would not last long.

>In 2016, she joined GitHub

Github totally fucked up hiring her imo. Her entire career at that point had been about shit stirring and raising drama. They had to know they would be targets too.

>eich quit himself! Dey even make blogpost1 derp!
that is what companies do to save face.

>no connectiun betwen riceup and antifa
Project built specificaly for antifa/blm types. No connection. Pull your head out your ass.

Project ORCHESTRA and JTRIG have been documented for a long time, I guess you still pretend the Snowden leaks were fake

> mfw Jow Forums is mad that open source communism can make the best browser
How stupid are you?
Firefox was made by capitalism. And it was good. Now cominist scum tries to take it and remove all good devs.

>but now is a bloated & cucked botnet.

Bloated is something Firefox isn't. The recent version upgrades have had major improvements on performance. It's finally something they were doing right.

This Jow Forums tier mess on the other hand..

>Jow Forums niggers trying to infest Jow Forums.
Stick to dabbing and shitposting on /tv/.

Attached: 1520940529293.png (540x485, 75K)

>muh SJW bogeyman will destroy Mozilla and Firefox
You guys have been saying this for how many years while Firefox has proceeded to improve again and again?

The reason I don't trust mozilla anymore is the opt-in adware. Also the Mr Robot fiasco.
Won't ever touch that shit anymore. Waterfox is the future.

What improvement? They lost their userbase.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Coraline_Ada_Ehmke&oldid=843153530

hmmm

You don't need to only choose white and asian programmers, just choose the ones that make the best code. That way the odd woman or black who isn't either insane or retarded also has a shot, you fucking racist.

>proceeded to improve again and again
>decades old memory leak intensifies

Jow Forums proves they are just as bad, if not worse, than SJWs. I've never had a SJW tell me directly what I should and shouldn't do.

I've only had Jow Forums faggots do this to me.

Those poor abused pronouns.

He was given the opportunity to resign which is business speak for being fired.
He resigned, he did not quit.