So now that we know AMD will acquire ATI...

so now that we know AMD will acquire ATI, the only question left is - how long until AMD runs all of their technologies into the ground and ATI products become known as roodypoo-tier garbage?

Attached: file.png (338x169, 46K)

>now that we know
>now

it was literally announced the other day

Roody-poo it's way newer than the AMD-ATi acquisition

OP when you return to your time period can you please find old me and tell me to invest all my savings in bitcoin? Ok thanks.

I thought AMD bought ATI a decade ago

I literally thought this

>so now that we know AMD will acquire ATI
WHAT FUCKING YEAR IS IT HERE?

Amd saved ATI drivers. Over 10 years ago ATI wasn't usable unless open gl

They did at the very least 10 years ago. Newfags keep summering it up here

???
They did that 10 years ago

I think it's 2018. Can anyone else confirm?

You're all fucking retarded. About 10 years ago NVidia bought up 3DFX if that's what you're talking about. This AMD-ATI thing just got announced last week.

yeah i refuse to believe that
have fun with your thread

it is 2038 fucking larpers

op watches linuskuktips and saw that techlonkd channel shit pretending that amd ati thing was recent.

I bought a Gamecube for the ATI sticker. AMA

No, it's 2006 here.

I'm fucking stroking out!

Wait wasn't AMD going to buy nvidia? You know that little new company founded by some random engineer who used ot be on AMD.
I think the deal was set off because they didn't agree with allowing some random nobody (nigga called jensen lel) to be their lead in the graphics division of AMD.
Anyways way better buying ATI, this nvidia company will never get anywhere they can't even compete S3.

I close my eyes and make believe.

Won't be long before Intel buys out Nvidia then

idk man, i just put my ati hd5770 in my new rig tho can't wait to run crysis at 1600x900 finally

obligatory Internet Explorer joke

Yeah they bought 3dfx for voodoo. By the way is everybody ready y2k compliant yet

>implying
I got a 7850 and it runs like shit even in 1366x768

STOP NECROING ON THE 2000's Jow Forums ARCHIVES!!!!!

He is trolling. Fucking summerfag

Attached: hayao-miyazaki.jpg (480x270, 36K)

OP confirmed stopped in time

in other news... Intel plans on releasing twin(LOL) core processors... I mean... for what fucking purpose

did I just slip into 2006 Jow Forums?

Intel is planning to release new processors with their new hyberbibeline :DDD technology

OP is a candyass

This thread reminded me of my first videocard

An ATI x1550

Should i update to the AMD Phenom? My Pentium 3 is still going strong on the newest games like Gta San andreas btw

not long now until intel buys nvidia and seals AMD into obsolescence... I wish y2k had really happened

honestly, we are at peak processing power in PCs. Intel might be working on putting multiple CPUs in consumer chips, but that stuff is just a gimmick. only servers and high end workstations can make use of it, and most of them are running PowerPC anyway. Moore's Law has come to pass.

look I know the 800XL is a meme but it's all I can convince my parents to get me for Christmas, regardless is better than the Nvidia extreme 5200.

Oblivion on medium to high ftw.

Any Metin2 good EU servers where i can use my fishing bot without being kicked out?

mediafire/r3s71np34c3

here's that winrar crack i promised

OP always delivers

Breaking news guys. Oracle just acquired Sun Microsystems. Java is FUCKED.

Attached: oracle-sun.jpg (500x326, 37K)

I really want something like a computer to bring everywhere in my pocket, like a phone that transforms into a computer. i guess we will long gone before that is going to be real. I will keep using my 3kg laptop until then

Still hoping they'll split 3dfx from themselves and then 3dfx will release new voodoo cards that will anally rape everything amd and nvidia have to offer

How can AMD even afford to buy Ati? They got no monies.

Good Morning Israeli shit poster (Intel shill)