Is the pajeet meme real user?

Are they really in most of CS? Or is it just over exaggerated?

Attached: image.png (557x647, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes don't lie.

chinese became the no1 tech industry in the world because they are master race. Pajeets are just meat.

All jokes have some truth to them.

unfortunately this one is quite real

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

they might not be the most but they are definetly the worst or so people say. i've only been in 1 internship and i only had to deal with them a little bit but it seems that they're kinda clueless. all my peers and profs think they are the absolute worst. dunno.

Don't feel bad dude, not everyone is like that.

For what it's worth, I actually really like Indian people. Everyone from India I ever met was incredibly nice to me. Also Indian food is fucking delicious and probably second to none. I've always really wanted to go travel to India and experience the culture and see the history (and try some really authentic cuisine). Not to mention how beautiful Indian women are ;)

Regards,
Generic white dude

>North Korea
Why would you hate N. Korea?
Ohhh wait.... because CNN, BBC, DW and WSJ said so.

What exactly is it you like about North Korea, smarty pants?

Kek haven't seen this pasta in a while

Attached: DcwbCuiX0AIRstL.jpg (750x491, 60K)

I was banned...

If North Korea nuke USA you will still like the Norks or not?

Japan readily surrendered after USA dropped the nukes.

Japan did not have grudge or seek vengeance.

But If North Korea nuke USA, destroying the USA pride.

USA would likely seek revenge & escalate back, destroying the world in process.

The indians in your country are mostly fine.

The real issue is the are the indians in india that do your outsourced code.

Please.

Don't.

hullo from india botiful grill u are mmm yes i ask that u uhhhhh open boob and show pussy ok yes rape u next week

show bobs and vegana botiful gril

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Anyone still has the job interview of the Pajeet who can't speak English and brags about flirting with chicks on Skype and putting his screwdriver in everything?

It's mostly a meme. Perhaps there are significant cultural differences, but their quality of work is fine.
The average Asian household in america makes more money than any other demographic (including white). The only reason so many Asians are finding work here is because there is not enough homegrown talent.

>tfw born and raised in america, but of pajeet descent

when going to a job interview, people instantly assume i'm from india. i'm disadvantaged before even opening my mouth.

You can always work as a taxi driver

>master race
>steals hundreds of billions of intellectual property from the US alone last year

Attached: 1525313661569.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

i dont like driving

You might actually be competent, unfortunately the CEOs in the U.S. have fallen for the meme that outsourcing to India saves money. I've worked with them, I know people that still work with them, the fact is they get people with paper mill diplomas and contract to a company full of them. These people can only blindly follow instructions written down to them, and nothing else. Management has no control over individual staffing decisions, so they get stuck being unable to get people fired for blatant incompetence, and the CEO crew ignores the problem because "hey, this saves us money according to the spreadsheet".

Any competent Indian, probably would never have to work in these outsourcing places and gets a competitive wage that the American CEOs wouldn't find attractive.

>steals from US
>US stole tech from germany
>US stole scientists from Europe
Chinese are master race in technology. It takes dedication and intellect to copy something.
If it was easy, africa would've been the capital of sweat foundries.

bitch lasagna

Yet you are incompetent. Your code is shitty. Now gtfo to reddit, you incompetent crybaby pajeet

bump

You're an idiot

Fuck the world, never be ashamed for who you are.
Anyone who believes there are lesser/superior races has low IQ.

t. Jiang Yang

Attached: Truth for Pajeet sad.jpg (680x752, 80K)

Attached: the real pajeet.jpg (235x214, 13K)

My company had an opening for an application developer and the resumes from pajeets to white people was 20 to 1.

Attached: the face of India.jpg (436x504, 174K)

Attached: realindian.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Attached: poopintheloo.jpg (275x183, 19K)

Attached: Pajeet death.jpg (485x723, 89K)

Attached: pajeet.jpg (264x191, 9K)

Man the fuck up, you whiny little bitch.

This is the internet. Everyone likes to throw shit at each other. And this is normal. Literally everyone gets called names due to some of their cultural prejudices which they had no role in. Jews, Rednecks, Niggers, Muslims, Japanese, Irish. Everyone. Learn to take a joke and brush it off. Don't get your fee-fee hurt due to some troll on the internet.

And believe me, most whites are nice people. You ever met or talked to them? They are friendly and often helping. They are nothing like these Jow Forums faggets.

I am an Indian.

>At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages.
lost it here, holy fuck, great post user

Attached: 1527309883404.jpg (600x536, 71K)

I dunno man, you guys kind of fucked yourselves over with the whole caste system. That's kind of what this is, just on a much larger scale?