The absolute state of Americucks

the absolute state of Americucks

Attached: Untitled.png (490x745, 209K)

I absolutely can't even go on a us news site anymore there is so much junk on the page it takes forever to load and takes up so much fucking memory it slows my browser to a crawl. Even with adblockers on.
That 45 seconds to load seems like a joke if you don't go on them, but it's real.

Hopefully based EU will help make the internet decent again.

>people on Jow Forums don't know how to block ads and tracking scripts.

The absolute state of tech illiterates on Jow Forums

This isn't about how to block ads and scripts, but about how modern websites are bloated as fuck for the sake of harvesting data.

>Americucks
Why? Because we have fast enough internet with no usage caps that we don't give a fuck about the size of our pages? Oh no. I'm so cucked with my fast internet and unlimited usage. Fuuuuuck. How will i ever survive?

Aren't internet caps a thing of Comcast and Verizon?

This is why I have to clear my cookies every 30 minutes

based yuros saving the world from the jewish menace again

>I absolutely can't even go on a us news site anymore
You shouldn't to begin with.

LOL

Attached: GDPR in a nutshell.jpg (1717x985, 196K)

>This is why I have to clear my cookies every 30 minutes

Attached: CookieMonster.jpg (900x960, 147K)

Europe in general have much better Internet than the US. What are you on?

NA education

Embarrassing.

Attached: 1522175120241.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

then you realize google is the cause of both the ads and the GDPR

I prefer it

Attached: USATODAY.png (1854x1600, 1.94M)

Not that I'm aware of. I've got one of the cheapest packages Verizon offers in my area and I've got 100/100Mbps (though it averages 95/140) with no caps. I easily burn through several TB just in the first week of each month because I host a Plex server on my NAS and gave all my RL friends a login so they make requests and I download the shows/movies for them. A lot of times it's while we're all hanging out and if there's no smart TV or some kind of dongle like a fire stick or Google tv to run a plex client, I plug in my phone's HDMI adapter

>he wasn't blocking this before
lel at Europoors, they need a large government with unlimited power to do the most basic things for them

>This isn't about how to block ads and scripts
> but about how modern websites are bloated as fuck for the sake of harvesting data
>but this isn't about how to block ads and scripts

>landmark win for irish abortion
Ireland should have been aborted

I don't understand how a company with a shitty website makes us cucks but OK.

kekd
no child left behind

>twitter
Anyone who uses twitter should be shot in the streets

are you fucking retarded?

reported to FBI for threatening the President of the United States

Based EU.

No more Bloat !

not him, but are you imbecile? don't you know to read?

That's a big fucking lawsuit waiting to happen

I guess user uses encryption and a password for plex. Ao unless one of his friends goes to the cops he has nothing to fear.

Attached: 21DD8419-D8FE-485E-A42A-91F08CB916E8.png (364x852, 72K)

ayy lmao

t.im fucking drunk

For having RL friends and letting them benefit from the fact that I have private tracker accounts and a decent internet connection? Yep. Totally 'tarded, Todd.

Yep. The only weak spot would be if the private trackers I use for obtaining the content gets raided by the FBI and are assholes enough to store identifying information about their users in plain text. If they could associate my IP with a username, subpoena records from my ISP to prove the IP is mine, and the site stores my torrenting history in plaintext, then I'm pretty boned. But the way I'm sharing with my friends, one of them would have to deliberately rat me out and get me v& before I could do anything about it

I'm dreaming right?
Please don't wake me up, I fucking want this to be real.

>I pass unnoticed in Iceland
kek, couldn't hold it any more

Kek. I'm in the u.s. and you and I know that's just B.S.

LMAO

Attached: GDPR in a nutshell 2.jpg (1421x917, 135K)

when you feel the need to constantly outline the UNLIMITED internet you know you are cucked

Our internet is trash. Stop making us look like retards.

Get a cookie whitelisting addon and only allow certain websites to store cookies.

I expect most websites put paywall for plain text mode or block EU completely. We run a Alexa Top1000 website which survive because ads, cookies, massive data mining,etc. Servers cost $ X000 USD per month depending on how much traffic we generate, dedicated engineers, 24 /7 monitoring and more that we would not get on a budget plan. GDPR kill internet because block any funding for our plataform or future internet projects that need scripts and ads for survive.

How much of that expensive traffic and server infrastructure and monitoring and staffing only exists because of the ads and tracking? Static text sites get served blazing fast with next to no computing resources. Your organization is on a dozen layers of abstraction too many.

And if you really can't pay the bills without a big pile of privacy-invading "analytics" to serve a big pile of obnoxious ads, then I for one will be the first to cheer when your company goes into liquidation.

> block any funding for our plataform
if your content was actually worth anything, people would pay for it. the only websites that will suffer are those that have nothing of interest on them in the first place.

It's not about fast internet. I just don't like going on sites that make my fan loud and have the potential to lock up my browser.

/thread
Don't expect to make money off of websites in 2018 and servers/domain name costs under $200. Even so move to aws so you don't need so many employees

not him, but do you?

If you block the fucking ads and scripts the sites are no longer bloated enough to slow loading times

No, I'm pointing it out because there are cucked as fuck places that don't have that luxury. Apparently, though, some areas here in clapistan don't have it either though. That's so fucking sad. I don't understand how the same company puts usage caps on their users in some markets but not in others. That's kinda fucked up.

This, anyone with sane websites has seen downward costs with rising users since 2012
Wikipedia has minimal server costs, almost all the money it's spent on not infrastructure related staff

Vast majority of the US has capped internet, unlimited internet it's the norm everywhere else with the exception of Australia that has it worse than the US

underrated post

>for the sake of harvesting data.
for providing you stuff free of charge

based EU

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-26 at 9.45.03 PM.png (310x281, 16K)

they dont have to do it for free

what fucking country are you talking about? Because it sure as fuck isn't the U.S.

We have SHIT internet.