Is it true that some people are psychologically unable to program?

Is it true that some people are psychologically unable to program?

Attached: 1522298223835.gif (636x288, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GyI5qbxJcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

They are called "women".

search Why Johnny can't program, it's a good read.
You can clearly see the effects of that phenomena on Jow Forums.
The problem with Women is they are biologically inclined to be interested in people rather than things, that's why they tend to focus on useless crap like UI, UX, aesthetic (front end web shit) rather than focusing actual computer science and engineering.

Yes
I hate and am unable to program despite really enjoying math. My math professor and another math friend also agree with mr

If so how do I know it?

No

First programmers were women

>No
Yes.

Prove it.

Yes. That's why fizzbuzz is such a meme. It's an effective test for people who can't program.

ada lovelace, for one

Yes. If you have a low IQ (say

Why can't I program

Unless you're retarded you can program. Doesn't mean you'll be good. At all.

I can almost guarantee its not impossible for you to program. You might be shit at it.

I think you lost track of what you were arguing.
Claimed that certain people can't program.
Asked for proof of that to be provided.

Actually interact with real life women for once and you might find that not all of them are into the same things or think the same way.

me

It is like languages user. Some people can pick up new languages easy, some people find it near impossible but everyone can speak at least one - programming is the same. Anyone can learn but some people will be able to "just do it" wheras others will barely ever get anywhere

No if you put in the hours no matter how retarded you will be able to program eventually. About 95% of people dont have the patience to learn though.

this

just like some people are unable to do quantum physics, or shoot 5 rounds in a row within a 2" circle from 200 yards
what's easy for one person can be a challenge to another. sucks, but that's what genetic diversity means. all down to luck.

Attached: king-penguins-genetic-diversity-macquarie-island_2222012.jpg (765x508, 210K)

UI/UX useless? If no thought were put into these things everything would be literally unusable.

>wheras others will barely ever get anywhere
if they barely get anywhere its because they simply lack the drive to get somewhere, or they stay in their comfort zone too long and never improve. doesn't mean they cant

false equivalence. And besides physical disability anyone in the world, with enough time, can learn to shoot well.

Harriett Potter

Attached: margaret_hamilton5.jpg (1041x1261, 251K)

people can learn to shoot OK, or shoot hoops, but that doesn't mean everyone can become a skilled marksman. in fact some people will always have lousy marksmanship.

>Be able to program
What does this even mean be able to program? Any retard can read K&R and write simple programs.

Prove it. Hint you can't. All you can prove is that for some people it takes much longer then others. But once again, barring physical requirements such as having good eyes and the ability to hold that gun, anyone can become a skilled marksman.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=3GyI5qbxJcE

Yes, just like some people are incapable of being astronaughts and some people are incapable of being doctors.

>That's bullshit
if you are too tall they wont take you, if your a stoned nigger who can't read you will not be a doctor. That's just the way it is.

If you can't handle logical operations and abstract concepts you will not be a programmer, sounds simple right?
Go get your grandma to try it, if she can write fizzbuzz before she dies then you will have my attention.