Sup Jow Forumsoys I'm prob gonna start using tails now and then for innocent Mormon clearnet purposes :^) is it a gay...

Sup Jow Forumsoys I'm prob gonna start using tails now and then for innocent Mormon clearnet purposes :^) is it a gay meme or is it a decent level of protection from unwarranted vigilance

Attached: 35c61135.png (400x200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=149902196520920&w=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its good for privacy purposes. I wouldnt count on it for too much than that but its pretty much the only option out there

Tails is useless. Either go with kali or heads because it's without system d

imagine the irony of using that and not being a pedo :^)

What is mormon clearnet?

Remove the HDD and only live boot
Even then the BIOS and USB can be hacked

I'm actually not doing any nearly as bad as
Implied
Literally just making some sketchy clearnet orders and am paranoid

Does systemd really compromise security this much?

Me thinking I have a sense of humor
>Mormon
Generic dumb innocent monotheist
>Clearnet
Regular internet, not darknet

Probably some private community for pedos.
Mormonism is basically a cult for pedophiles.

Well...
I mean he already uses Jow Forums

marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=149902196520920&w=2

I actually did not know this I'm sorry for making that shit joke in the first place

> Is it a decent level of protection from unwarranted vigilance

No. There is no protection from unwanted vigilance. If an adversary is vigilant enough, you will be compromised. Full stop.

But if you just want to browse around anonymously from home; sure. Will work fine... But any other use case can vary.

>If an adversary is vigilant enough, you will be compromised. Full stop.
No. Definitely not 'Full stop'. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion. Fear mongering piece of shit.

To imply that you can't be compromised is to imply that there is a perfectly secure system.

Which is false.

As stated, there is no protection from unwanted vigilance. If an adversary is vigilant enough, you will be compromised. Full stop.

Pls don't aware the plebs.

> is to imply that there is a perfectly secure system.

Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's feasible. It's possible for them to break all encryption on the planet if they spent a billion years brute forcing your encryption. Saying "You will be compromised full stop" because of that possibility is fucking retarded.

Stop posting.
You're a moron.

HURR IF DEY TRY RLY HARD N SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE PLANET THEY COULD GET U, 'FULL STOP'.

NOTHING IS SAFE!!

Attached: 1513299796702.png (403x448, 53K)

Heads is fucked due to Dyne caring more about systemd than patching CVEs timely
Kali isn't amnesiac and configured as private as TAILS ootb

What's this all about now? Can I get a quick rundown?

Use another example. Solid encryption is usually compromised by implementation. If op is looking to escape being targeted, which was the first line of his post, Tails isn't a solution.

There is no protection from unwanted vigilance. If an adversary is vigilant enough, you will be compromised. Full stop.

You know how Tor users get v&ed? By monitoring patterns of Tor use to prove that an individual is using Tor at the time LE targets him (because new users usually don't allow themselves to be an exit node which would mask their activity better).

Aside from that, there are countless reasons to be targeted, and countless ways to be compromised. But by all means- continue to call me names instead of making any valid points whatsoever. Shows your knowledge in all of this.

It's like 10 lines long, dude...

So if you put any character that isn't a number in the username it gets root permissions? For systemd in BSD?

OH NO NO!

Attached: 1445210922985.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>You know how Tor users get v&ed?
Also by side channel attacks and if really lucky being the entry and exit node.