Why are there so many transgender people working in the technology field?

Why are there so many transgender people working in the technology field?

Attached: trans-programmer.jpg (630x470, 32K)

no one cares

Nerds and traps belong together

You cared enough to respond :^)

gay rays eminating from core i7 processors

What really buffles me is the fact that 90+% of transgender people are MtF and only 10% are FtM. How come?

Do you know how hard it is to get a job in tech as a straight cis genedered white male?

little girls are CUTE and reality is UGLY

Attached: (moot-i-wish-to-be-the-little-girl-971513.png (500x689, 205K)

Autism.

Cute boys who dress like girls make the best programmers

Attached: Crossdress programmers.png (1200x1080, 834K)

>90-10 Mtf to Ftm ratio
Citation needed

>What really buffles me is the fact that 90+% of transgender people are MtF and only 10% are FtM. How come?
Not sure that's true. All the trans people I know are FtoM.
>Why are there so many transgender people working in the technology field?
There aren't. Human sexuality is complicated, and those that aren't pegged at the ends of the kinsey scale are swayable by fashion. Tech pizes this, for god knows what reason, so you get more 'apparent' trans people in tech. Only because the folks who really are trans are free to be trans, and because trend/attention whores are encouraged to jump on the bandwagon.

Apple for example is filled with faggots such as their CEO

Attached: Apple Gay CEO Tim Cook.jpg (620x423, 68K)

"people"

that feel when no tgf to program with

Attached: tfw_3391.jpg (648x595, 45K)

Also, because oversharing is a fucking cultural trensd. Need attention? Be trans and loud and proud and never fucking shut up about it, and the press and tech worlds will luv U. For now anyway. Till the next edgy oppressed minority comes along.

Loners, introverts, and rejects naturally gravitate towards antisocial hobbies.

There's this cult that preaches that being a white male is being a sinner that can't be absolved, so many white males end up cutting their dick off to try to run from the sin.

>There's this cult that preaches that being a white male is being a sinner that can't be absolved, so many white males end up cutting their dick off to try to run from the sin.
Only the ones that couldn't be trusted with a dick anyway.

Honestly if I didn't weigh 60kg and was actually a 6'5, 120kg man I could see myself being a serial rapist or something

That ain't the answer either.
And what's wrong with being 60kg? Women don't give a fuck about weight, seriously.

because you only really care about the MtFs, the ones that cause more controversy.

Unironically both are comorbid with autism.

hahaha

weightlets, when will they learn

(seriously though, if you have a decent amount of muscle mass you will weigh a lot more than 60kg, unless you're bruce lee-tier 1% bodyfat in which case you'd be so ripped women would be falling over you regardless of your weight)

>Find girl
>Call her trans
Or
>Call her girl(m)
I swear, this is all an extension of the no girls on the internet meme. It has to be.

The same reason trans people are so likely to play video games. Its an environment where you have more control over how you present yourself.

it's marketed heavily on /lgbt/

because San Francisco was like that since the ww2 ended and SV is next to it

Attached: 1965.jpg (1024x807, 160K)

I don't know how true that is but women are generally even across the board. There's not many outliers like there are men. The dumbest men are dumber than the dumbest women but the smartest men are smarter than the smartest women. So it's more likely that there's outliers when it comes to men.

>human mental health is complicated
ftfy

I said sexuality, I meant sexuality. Health too? Related? Yeah probably. Inject whatever dogma into it you want to man, I can only lead the horse to water.