I’ve never used Arch before. Should i start with Antergos or Manjaro?

I’ve never used Arch before. Should i start with Antergos or Manjaro?

Attached: image.jpg (960x926, 413K)

TempleOS

Attached: images.jpg (222x228, 9K)

Manjaro

Gentoo

Why dont you just use ubuntu like a normal hacker?

I’m already using an Ubuntu fork but I’d like something I could tailor a little more to my hardware

Antergos KDE. Save yourself distro hopping and waiting arbitrarily long for security updates.

No.

How will you be tailoring Arch to your hardware?

Antergos

>want debian distro should i use?
>what arch distro should i use?

Attached: 1506546219552.png (1000x700, 101K)

>Should i start with Antergos or Manjaro?
Yes

write your own kernel n drivers pussy

Start with Antergos, then once you get a grasp on how to use Arch as a system, move to Arch itself.

Literally install Gentoo

Pick your poison:
Manjaro gives you a full pre-defined system, like most distros would. Its packages are also merely cutting-edge rather than Arch's bleeding-edge, which can be good or bad, depending on what you want. It's really beginner-friendly but not 100% compatible with Arch - just very close to it.
Arch itself isn't hard to install if you aren't frightened by terminals, but if you aren't used to choosing and configuring your own packages for even relatively basic things, it can be a bit much to take in the first time. Of course, that's not necessarily an issue if you don't need a full, fully-configured system with variety of packages, like, today.
Antergos is basically just a graphical installer for Arch. If you want Arch but don't feel like doing everything by hand, it's probably a great choice.

Attached: 1522010171684.png (430x330, 155K)

If you gotta ask, take Manjaro.
Good luck!

Attached: 1523807580921.png (814x639, 199K)

Antegros and immediately install i3. Get used to it and never go back to another window manager.

Debian.

Gentoo

Antegros already comes with an I3 version on the iso.

gentoo exists

Does it really? Shit. I might just go to that then.

Mommy, why does this picture make my wiener hard?

just start with arch you dweeb

That's not how Arch works

Then gentoo?

Even brainlet like me successfully installed arch in first try and it didn't even took me half-hour. Don't be scared, you can make it.

Installed Manjaro last weekend. It's great, has a package for everything that I used on Ubuntu. Pacman + yaourt feels like a much better experience than the cucked apt repositories of Ubuntu. I also completely wiped my dual boot and went with a GPU passthrough using KVM/QEMU to play muh gaymes with near native OS performance

On Manjaro myself, works pretty well.

Even better: Source Mage GNU/Linux

Attached: 1500813587287.png (337x386, 210K)