How much of Jow Forums plays vidya?

how much of Jow Forums plays vidya?

Are you in Jow Forums because of vidya "tech"?

Attached: soyasauce.jpg (1234x1120, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
ox.ac.uk/news/2017-03-28-tetris-used-prevent-post-traumatic-stress-symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grow up.

Not directly.
Games got me into 3d art creation, which requires computers from the future, which brought me here

I used to be in to tech soley because i liked to gaymen. I no longer gaymen but have a slight interest still in tech.

>tfw turn 31 and no longer enjoy gayming

I play non mainstream vidya on retro(psx, gbc, snes, dreamcast) and semi retro(ps2, 360, gamecube, psp, iMac g5) platforms

I have two hacked psps with some games/emulators. I also have 50 games on steam library most of which i got as a gift. And i play shattered pixel dungeon on my phone. Other than that i want a dreamcast.

I'm about to load up NieR: Automata right now.
Somehow I don't think I was supposed to end path A at level 75.

real life exists

I used to, but not anymore.

anons can't read, where did it say anything about OP playin vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

Attached: brainlet.jpg (480x360, 19K)

No.
Video games are a waste of time. I stopped enjoying them years ago.
I thought about hooking up an HDD (or maybe even an SSD!?) to my PS2 since I got my fat console out but I haven't felt like it.

Not much. About 20 hours on steam in the past 2 weeks.
Video games made me use computer and because of it Im now working in IT

user can't read where did I say anything about stopping OP playin vidya
brainlet.jpg

I occasionally play vidya but as a compsci student I really don't have much time to do so between studies and looking for jobs or internships. Additionally I'm married and have a toddler and that also significantly reduces the free time I have.

It's very difficult but I hope to have more time soon. I'm seeking therapy now because the stress has gotten incredible lately. I'm also seeking to get medicated for adult ADHD, my entire life I've had a hard time struggling to focus but I've been able to work with it. That changed when my studies became more rigorous and was no longer able to procrastinate and hustle to finish.

Wish me luck bros.

i'm well into my 30's and the only reason i ever got into computers was video games. i hate young linux fag hacker wannabes that think graphically installing ubuntu to watch sports highlights on youtube and post on facebook makes them better than someone playing whatever the fuck the new Duke 3D is

>end path A at level 75
I'm not just saying this to meme, you're legitimately autistic.

>10 hours a week
>not much
That's pretty solidly into major hobby territory

It got me into cheat making

daily reminder that tetris trains your cognitive skills plus it can dimish the effect of PTSD

ox.ac.uk/news/2017-03-28-tetris-used-prevent-post-traumatic-stress-symptoms

Attached: best.png (1007x958, 91K)

I used to play videogames to escape from my depression. Now I just can't play them anymore.

Playing Alien Soldier as we speak.

Attached: mega-drive-alien-soldier.jpg (566x800, 132K)

Yeah, I play on linux. Mostly Civs.

I mean video games are for children but if your whole life is just trying to get more efficient at working it seems like an empty existence.

>hooking up an HDD (or maybe even an SSD!?) to my PS2

I did and enjoyed comfy metal gear solid and silent hill games. And I realized I only play them because I had played them before, otherwise I would be bored. And then I installed linux on ps2, hanged around a bit. Then I got bored.

I lack other hobbies, so its better than not doing anything.

I got into tech stuff because of games. I wanted to make my own then I realized I enjoy programming and math and stuff outside of game development. I got into home servers and networking trying to set up game servers for my friends and I.

I don't play video games, there's nothing wrong with playing video games if you're not disregarding responsibilities.

>how much of Jow Forums plays vidya?
I do. One of my many hobbies. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you don't spend your entire free time on it.

Mostly non mainstream titels.

Nice game, controls suck though.

"Grow up" as in quit making shitty bait threads

I play an hour or two of Rainbow Six Siege every few days because I'm too busy, sometimes I'll play some Civilization with friends but that's about it.

Vidya destroyed my life. So many missed opportunities, so much time wasted.
Once I came to the realization that I have a issue and can't play otherwise I might to back to my old ways my life has taken a turn for the best.

That plus the gayming industry is fucking retarded, I want to watch it burn to the fucking ground.

I play Zachtronics games and some other indie games.

Look up the average gamer's age.

What is the point of this thread again?

OP probably wants to make himself feel better

/v/ thread
just ignore it