A.I. fight aging

Creating artificial intelligence capable of understanding human metabolism to fight aging.
I want to gather money and create a team of best computer scientists and biologists that work together to create a computer simulation of human body from birth to death stage. I plan ahead we would learn from it to see if we could find best possible solution to fight aging. I would also hire someone to create and maintain a website to post about our progress. After our work would be done i would sell the program to anyone who would want to learn how human metabolism work.

Now my questions are;
1.Where do i get the money for my company, should i start a kickstarter campaign?
2.Would that be even possible to run a simulation of 1 human cell developing into 30 to 40 trillion cells in a computer?
3.I'm not an english native speaker so if i made any mistakes could you please correct me?

Attached: artificial-intelligence-robot.jpg (1046x616, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjdpR-TY6QU
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9580771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think anyone is going to give a shit about you? You clearly don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about, so you aren't going to contribute anything useful to the team of scientists you hire to do actual work. You also don't have any money, so you can't contribute anything worthwhile to your cause at all.

If I had money and wanted to see your plan succeed, why wouldn't I just do it myself with my own money instead of trusting you with it? Why would anyone give you anything for this half-baked idea that every child who's read a sci-fi book has had?

well you are right, but if someone would pick up my idea and try doing it themself I would be glad people had finally start making some progress in finding a cure for aging.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjdpR-TY6QU

i reccomend watching this video to anyone interested in humanity current progress in understanding and fighting aging

Get a load of this pussy being so scared of death

Help

how are you NOT scared of death please explain

>2018
>not wanting to die
get with the times gramps

Death is just part of life. It's okay. Go to mass

This topic is not about me not wanting to die, it's about finding a cure for aging using an A.I.

fpbp

>go to mass

Attached: 1527314464028.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

I don't feel so good

You're going the wrong way.

Attached: eternal_life_colorpg.gif (648x441, 17K)

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9580771

interesting i will check it out

Because my kids continue life in my place. In a sense they are part of me so I don't completely die when I'm dead

If simulating plant life is impossible then I guess 30-40 trillion body cells simulation would be even more
Yes this is a form of immortality

But this is not good idea at all.

yeah at this point i realised that complete computer simulation of human life processes would be impossible.

>wanting humans to live longer
I'm not a NWO fanatic, but overpopulation is real.

so people wanna do all sorts of biological simulations especially ones about DNA but no regular computers cannot handle that right now. The dawn of quantum computing however will alow for simulations of this nature. Detailed biological simulations are actually a keynote feature that will be made possible by quantum processors

>implying quantum physics is real

>Creating technology that will help Jews become immortal.
I don't shiggy your diggy

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish."

Not sure achieving that would be good for us m8

OP this problem was solved long ago. No AI needed. You just have to replace the degrading end points of all your telomeres as they die off. Simple.