The Red Pill about wireless mice:

The physical force inflicted by your cable is multiple times worse than the interference from a slightly worse signal.

Attached: file.png (600x329, 124K)

how much infetererence are we talking about

no because wireless mouse weigh too much if your mouse isn't under 80grams its literally making you loose. you also should be playing at about edpi 700

Depended on cable quality it can range from horrendous to just mildly bad; in general I believe that it's multiple times better to have modern wireless tech than ANY cable tech.

People that use quality game controllers know that's true. There is no noticeable lag or any of that nonsense.

and the mouse that have wireless charging have mousepads that are too small

all the best gamers play at edpi 700 on a 40x40cm mousepad or larger.

Not only that's bollocks - I find heavy mice better than extremely light mice - but also I find the weight of a single AA not that high at all.

I got a Steelseries that was extremely light and it feels cheap.

>its literally making you loose

Should I even ask what you are doing with your mouse?

i have a g900, it has wired mode and wireless mode
i use wired mode because wireless is inconvenient

I don't give a shit about interference from signal or the cable, I just hate when the mouse dies on me and I have to recharge/replace its batteries, that's why I only use wired.

That's why I move everything out of the way of the cable so it has a clear path for tracking. Autistic people take it a step further and use a cable elevator.

The new standard.

Attached: High_Resolution_JPG-G305_MC.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Pin the cable to the back of your monitor so that it is suspended from the desk. 0 attrition, problem solved.

Replace the cable on your favorite mouse with a quality silicone one. They are very flexible and should be easier to maneuver for someone with physical limitations.

There's a better way; I stick it to wired in general but when I need precision I unplug it.

It's bollocks that there's higher precision with cable. Wireless is the free-est.

PS. Assuming modern wireless (see good mice and console controllers)

Bullshit solutions both of them; a) the setup breaks; especially if you get frustrated and start hitting things b) even if you are careful it's still not perfect; wireless = 0 physical interference and it's obviously worse than any wireless latency (assuming good wireless tech like high-end logitech mice or console controllers).

bs; see wireless is never interfering physically; a cable no matter how good it is will have physical interference.

compared to good quality wireless tech, it's obviously worse to deal with cables in terms of interference.

get a mouse bungee

I thought it was a gimmick and bought it for gayming aesthetic but it actually works

and no taping your cable to your monitor doesn't really work the same unless you tape it to the very top with a ton of slack

My monitor has a little cable catch so this actually isn't an issue for me.

I've never had a wireless mouse that worked properly at my house. I'm not sure if it's some kind of crazy interference or what, but they all intermittently skip and jitter all over the screen. I've tried 2.4ghz and Bluetooth, with multiple mice on multiple computers, and they all do it. I stick with wired because of it.

This. I got one for like 8 bucks on Amazon and it's great.

Wireless mice are even worse than USB mice.

Whenever I use a mouse which doesn't have a ball in it I feel like something is missing.

T. Armlet

Red pill me on Logitech's Lightspeed tech

THANK YOU OP

Logitech g900 has better benchmarks in latency and accuracy when used wirelessly than wired, and creams any other wired mouse on the market