My name is Josh and I've been collaborating with Ideaspace for 4 years. I turn coffee into code

>My name is Josh and I've been collaborating with Ideaspace for 4 years. I turn coffee into code.

Attached: seriously.jpg (362x346, 17K)

>My name is user and I post frogs on a Ukrainian culinary forum.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x614, 62K)

dumb fucking frogposter

>code artisan

Attached: trash.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Attached: frogposters.jpg (720x539, 29K)

>come join us for our "hour of code" at starbucks

Attached: cuteguy.jpg (1368x912, 87K)

>this is the 'cd' command. It changes to a specific directory

Attached: ea71bb_0107c7ac11e142f1ba50f1232b26e6cf~mv2.jpg (393x396, 40K)

>can i hack using HTML pls respond desu

>no we havent even started building clocks yet just stupid nerd commands

Attached: bitch.jpg (450x300, 16K)

>pythonista. pronouns xi, xer

Attached: pepe_the_frog_mouse_pad.jpg (700x700, 61K)

>have to do group projects in uni
>do project with a gril that ((((wants)))) to learn that shit
>she has a macbook for almost two years now
>doesnt know how to do shit
>when she uses the terminal, she ALWAYS types pwd after every cd, because she can't remember in which folder she is.

wut. how do i stop this?

Attached: wut.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

these classes should only be offered to she-slimes who are willing to step up and take that shit off

we need to be encouraging the oppressed to stop being spineless sheep and reject their oppression, not teaching them that its okay and they can just work around it

>oppressed
>using this word unironically when referring to pooskins

mudslime culture is oppressive as fuck. women are property. I would like if the western world could just ignore their worthless culture and let them fuck each other over but unfortunately the white man's burden is the white man's burden and there will always be self-hating white guilt liberals who make their problems our problems, and in that case the second best option is to do it right so we don't have to carry them on our backs forever and that means teaching muslim women that they should actually maybe reject being seen as property because apparently they're took weak to arrive at this conclusion themselves

lmao nice to meet you josh!!

What if they want to be oppressed?

Not an option

>(((wants)))
You don't even know your epic memes, you fucking pathetic and obnoxious retard. A way to stop it would be to ask your mommy to put you back into her womb and abort you.

This post might be peak reddit.

>not having pwd in the terminal prompt
>not knowing how to use ((()))
Go back.

For me, it's HTML. The best programming language.

kek'd at that pic

My name is Toby. I'm a college dropout now turned into digital nomad. I live in Thailand, sipping cocktails while I make WordPress websites for a living.

Attached: wat-did-u-just-say.jpg (513x501, 41K)

Holy fucking shit

Attached: alienteethallopen.jpg (700x548, 39K)

> literally me

My name is X, I have BSc. and MSc. in EE (electronics and communications engineering), published 2 papers, and failed in every job interview in many areas (analog design, digital verification, embedded software and even webdev), I've studied everyday in my life (I mean literally everyday) yet was never successful to even get a shitty job

Attached: 1432847736231.png (1070x601, 463K)

heh

Make your own business

>My name is Tristan and I've been party codin' for 3 months. Everyday I'm programming.

Attached: party coders gonna have a good time.png (638x425, 416K)

>you just lack interpersonal skills, just be more proactive and get out of your comfort zone, it works for me bro.