/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Post Em. H8 Em. R8 Em

Attached: vfbst.jpg (2000x2250, 2.36M)

faggots

Attached: DCIM0512.jpg (1632x1224, 145K)

no

Attached: Battlestation20b.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Attached: 3322d38a.jpg (1920x1440, 201K)

sup

vcr and xbox installed, expect me to tape shitposting

Attached: 1527412058514.jpg (3264x1836, 2.31M)

>Schneider VCR

When are you going to install a real OS, wangtard?

I'm going to break your legs

What's wrong with it? It plays tapes really good, supports 60Hz (which I need on various consoles) and it's a step up from my old Funai which not only it was a player ONLY machine

There's no need to be upset

Cozy.

bump

bumper

R8 and H8

Always cozy and nice

I used to be like you. I'm glad i changed,

Attached: BattleStation Speakers.jpg (2048x1536, 403K)

Are you too poor to afford better things, or do you simply enjoy the aesthetics?

Attached: 2018-05-18 10.49.23.jpg (4032x2268, 2.91M)

Aesthetics, and mostly VHS (not the copies tho) looks crispier than DVD.

>looks crispier than DVD
Thats why blurays were created user, you're going the wrong way.

Poor, they specs are posted on vogon forums.

Shouldn't it be illegal to stalk people?

Don't stalk. Just a member of vogons and a user of Jow Forums.

>Just a member of vogons
Wow, I seriously didn't expect this, and this is a legit reply.

Will take a pic of my battlestation when i'm more awake and finish setting up.

Attached: sys_specs.png (765x550, 106K)

big plays, little penis

Attached: i just realized i need to vacuum clean my floor.jpg (3647x2747, 1.92M)

Attached: IMG_6078.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Attached: IMG_20180527_103730.jpg (4208x3120, 2.89M)

Why does user keep his battlestation in their bedrooms? Alot of you fuckers still live with mommy and daddy?

very comfy also i've used the same desktop background for years and i love it

One room apartment friendo

>godspeed
>keion

you're aight user

Most anons are probably living at home, apartment, or dorm.

All of which will likely not have a dedicated separate room for a computer.

could you take a pic of your chair, looks cool!

Absolute this Why would I rent a multi-room apartment when I spend most of my time elsewhere?
Do your parents make you keep your computer in the living room?

It's a Thonet office chair from the mid-90's. Super comfortable. You can't get it anymore. Can't even find any info on it online.

The leather has been worn thin, so I'm getting it reupholstered in Hallingdal 65 wool soon.

Attached: 7350d4aed210a73ccadf.png (651x920, 1.29M)

Where's your gun?

I chuckled.

>whey
>keion
I can imagine a huge very buff weeb, a bit faggy, the kind of guy who would unironically have tea and biscuits with young girls

>I'm getting it reupholstered in Hallingdal 65 wool soon.
Have them add some pleats or tuck'n'roll. The faces look so basic. :(

Best XD

Why would you ruin a perfectly good Thinkpad with stickers, user?

>pop vinyl
Onions

>pihkal
>tihkal

my nigga

is that a skyline pic of cleveland?

new case. got it for $70, extra fans for $15

Attached: bst may.jpg (2060x1999, 1M)

kantsisko poistaa kikis näkyy??

Looking for ways to improve.
Thinking about getting a standing light and some plants. Cord management behind the monitors could be better - waiting on some cable ties to come in.

Attached: bst.jpg (4048x3036, 2.87M)

kek i second this
grills CERTAINLY never entered his room

You really just need a complete do-over.

Maybe. I think it's very comfortable as is and I don't want to mess with a winning formula.

>PkHex
Nice setup tho

They don't use their Battlestations for work.

>>PkHex
what?

R8/H8 etc.

Attached: NewApartment-BST.jpg (4011x3085, 2.04M)

On your phone, the PkHex logo, if I'm not mistaken.

Very nice. Which screen do you use for the PS4?

TIL PkHex devs stole a logo that some Deviantart kid created in 2010 as part of an Icon set that no longer exists anywhere on the web.

It's just the icon that opens my app drawer

Ah okay, never mind then.

How is it comfortable to use that top screen when it's 1) small and 2) so high above where you'd be sitting?

VintageMTGFag/10

R8 M8

Attached: 20180526_134501.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

The main screen in the middle. Middle screen is a Samsung 32" 2560x1440. The PS4 Pro handles up to 4K, so scaling works well.
Top screen isn't as bad as people think when it comes to using it. I don't stare at it long term. I usually use it to just monitor things. I.e. temps, CPU/GPU load while gaming/rendering/encoding/editing. The rip/ encode progress of movies etc.

Nice, makes sense.

where all my gays at. Also same shit different day as they say.

Attached: bst.jpg (2016x1512, 594K)

I like your "Do Not Drink" sign. Not crazy about the purple walls, but w/e looks comfy.

Hello again fishposter, cozy as ever.

They are light blue. HDR messes with colors a bit. The sign is just one of the state ones that my old school had. Was on the building for about 25 years so was neat to get it.

hello again. Try to stay cozy and calm.

Awesome, looks good man!

Can do.

why?

I know it's not the best or the cleanest, but it's what I call my own.

Attached: 20180527_144335.jpg (1200x900, 775K)

Thanks, its simple compared to some god stations here.
All we can do to stay happy.

Your battlestation has lots of potential. I'd love to work on it with you in real life, but the best I can do is guide you in the right direction.

That wood is very comfy looking. It would look awesome with some indoor plants like succulents potted in wooden frames. Consider some shelving to put whatever you may like to display on. If the desk comes off from the wall slightly, consider running LED strips behind the desk and keeping them on warm, soft colors so the back of your desk lights up the room gently. Personal taste says that the mousepad is a little too busy. Clean up your cables some -- Those little velcro wraps for your cables work wonders for making your desk look great. I recently did it under my desk and it feels so much cleaner and nicer. Consider getting some posters or wall art. Etsy has tons of stuff like that and Pinterest is good for inspiration. You may also like and for their BSTs, because I derived a lot of inspo from them. I'd replace that laptop stand with one that suits your color palette a bit better. This may sound tacky, but replacing that whiteboard with a chalkboard would look really cool I think, especially if you framed it with similar-looking wood to your desk. You could have some lights pointed at the board too with a similar color as the LEDs I mentioned to draw attention to it, since it seems to be something rather important since you have it hanging up on a wall.

Reposting mine.

Attached: file.png (1951x1299, 3.95M)

Attached: IMG_20180527_210121.jpg (850x637, 135K)

Great advice user, thanks a ton! Do you think I can find wood pots that would match the color of the desk? I know plants are a great way to liven it up and I was planning on getting some small ones like you suggested.

What model is the pencil sharpener?

>Do you think I can find wood pots that would match the color of the desk?

You may be able to, but I honestly kinda doubt it. You could absolutely find the wood yourself and make it yourself, and that wouldn't be too hard.

Cool, cool. Thanks again.

I'll rate it after you finish your homework.

>lain posting
stop it.

I want to criticize this, but the madoka figurines are putting me on edge.

>but the madoka figurines are putting me on edge.

[spoiler]This isn't even half of it.[/spoiler]

Attached: file.png (1940x1299, 3.96M)

Attached: dont.jpg (1036x447, 44K)

Hello

Attached: Battlestation.jpg (1280x2000, 2.3M)

Hi, Sweet setup

Attached: wishihadtentaclez.jpg (2048x1536, 583K)

where can I get that bed frame?

ew, are you an adult?

rocking the "cube storage solution" vibe

+1 for cds, the best audio format

post audio productions please

What's the NI stuff like?

Thank you, you too thats a lot of equipment

NEEEERD

cheers, are those ribbon tweet Sony speakers?
very cool things.

I don't produce music. The interface is there to provide clean audio for the monitors, the acoustic foam is there to dampen the reflections a bit and the mics I never use. But I like to keep them on display. The dynamic mic is for when I don't want background noise and the condenser mic is for most voice chatting, which is never.

whats in the nicotine binder?

Attached: 1434000_2018_A_1_1120.jpg (1500x1500, 217K)

>I don't produce music

You should, you know more than most of the dumb retards that come through my facility week in, week out.

What's with the Native Instruments stuff btw.

Pretty powerful production tool, do you use it at all?

Holy fuck, that is a very enigmatic post.
Not sure where to go with that one.

whats up my furry gaymers :~~~)))))

Attached: file.png (1216x802, 1.64M)

Also NI, as a company, fucking SUCKS. Their shit is brilliant, but holy fuck the product licenses are impossible to get. I have an ex demo unit Maschine MK2 without software, I've been trying to get it but it's always a brick wall. Even though I legally own it with a receipt. Thank fuck I paid only 40 for it.

I just hate dealing with Native Instruments so much. Their programs are really pajeet tier in stability and usability. Fragmented to hell. Still, recommended if you make music, I used to have a Komplete Kontrol S49 too. The virtual instruments are just above others and they of course will make using them a pain in the ass to protect their IP.

>furry gaymers
I'm actually a nigger.

I tried to make music but I just do not have time in my life for it. I enjoy listening to it more.

The Komplete Audio was a good deal, got it for 80. Push the quality down to 16 bit and you have insane low latency. Most of the time it's fine with 24 bit too, best I've had is full 24 bit 96khz at under 5ms.

What Did He Mean By This? A two part essay

>oh yeah ill put it on the wall and do no wire management, that's so much better than on the floor
just what the fuck are you doing nigger