Imagine being so gullible and out of touch with reality to actually believe GDPR is about protecting people's privacy...

Imagine being so gullible and out of touch with reality to actually believe GDPR is about protecting people's privacy and not just a convenient pretext to control people's access to information.

Attached: 71562e7998140c697fca6dc2089e40463f7b23a77544fe51d50bc1c6de5c7ea2.png (1024x512, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/political-instability-in-europe-rising-2016-6?op=1
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-09/the-eu-doesn-t-want-to-be-more-democratic
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken
theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/25/gp-appointment-waiting-times-in-us-worse-than-nhs
uk.businessinsider.com/uk-nhs-worse-than-america-private-health-system-2015-2?op=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being such a fucktard that you think your government could possibly do anything at all that would have a positive impact on your life.

troll patrol pls.

Attached: troll patrol.png (644x619, 488K)

Imagine being at computers.

>he says this on the internet

>single huge " at the top left

>he
Umm I dont remember including my preferred pronoun anywhere asshole

Your mom is a professional pronoun.

Report and move on please.

>my nanny government can never do wrong they always know what is best for me and always do what is in my best interest

Attached: .png (478x523, 14K)

between a government and corporations I'll pick the government, thanks

so north korea is better than amd?

Not sure what you're quoting but that was my point. I wasnt being ironic

Imagine beleiving corporate propaganda so much you went and voted for Brexit because you hate consumer protections.

Imagine having a group of well functioning democracies effectively working together to create policies that benefit the citizens of those democracies. How wonderful would that be?

You fuckers are never going to stand up against your own government and take back control (the only reason why you have the 2nd amendment).

Good fucking luck G.I. Joe larp edition, imagine not electing people into politics just because they are popular on TV. If you have the illusion that you are more free in the US than in Europe you are a fucking idiot.

That was said very well

>If you have the illusion that you are more free in the US than in Europe you are a fucking idiot.
But nobody ITT ever said this.

>instead of admitting the shitheap regime i'm in i'm gonna convince myself i'm better than murricans

>eu
>functioning well
lol
businessinsider.com/political-instability-in-europe-rising-2016-6?op=1

Americans say this all the time

>well functioning
Ok maybe they are not well functioning but at least better functioning in terms of democracy than the current US government.

As a guy who actually works for the government, do you guys know how much of an ass-hassle this policy is to implement? You are literally getting a ton more rights here, and we have to inform you of every little fucking thing that changes and how.

You could argue that it's part of (((their))) plan with information overload and "blind acceptance", but honestly the average normalfag consumer is getting a much better deal than they used to here.

Its almost like they want you to feel free while they take your real rights that really matter away.

It looks like she has a half Yotsuba haircut.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-09/the-eu-doesn-t-want-to-be-more-democratic

The government is just a shit corporation, but then most corporations are shit corporations.

I've actually read this thing, and they're not trying to "take away" anything. Quite the contrary a ton of big businesses are up in arms over this shit because they have to bow-wrap all the personal information they have on you. You have the right to insights, to purges, to removal of malignant personal information (which you can pretty much claim is anything in the fucking world).

I don't know if (((they))) plan to start taking away things later, but they're certainly not doing that with THIS act.

>well functioning
>democracies
Not a thing.

Yes. Kim's nukes are colder

It really isn't. Having worked for both, the private sector aims to earn money, where profit is above all else. The government is just trying to make the wheels go round to the next quarter. If we hit 0, that's a great year for us.

this

>If we hit 0, that's a great year for us.
That's the shit part. A country should be massively profitable.

>a country should be massively profitable

Why? The county's not a business, it doesn't need to make money. And if it does make money, it should spend it all on it's citizens.

You don't understand. The government isn't just one massive entity that exists to make a big pile of money. Every dime we "make" goes into paying employees to make the country run (or city, or town or village or whatever). The goal isn't to make a profit, but to hold everything together to the standard the citizens have set for us. We sweat when those standards rise, and there is not real opposite to that because it's not like standards ever fall.

In that sense zero really is the best number for us. If we play our cards right, and have a good year, we manage to spend every dime we're given on the community around us. Whatever's left is returned to the pool and distributed. Not put in our pockets.

the more money it makes the more money it has for its citizens. this is why i'm against govt, idiots like you always end up there and make society a shittier place.

same response as here for you too

>the more money it makes the more money it has for its citizens. this is why i'm against govt,
What the shit? How is that a bad thing?
As opposed to corporations where the more money they make the more money the .001% has?

The government can either make money it's top priority, or citizens - not both at the same time.

learn2readingcomprehension, and we expect you to pick up on subtle red flags in policy? lol.

I don't see your point. The government is shit because it is shit? We keep your roads maintained, cleared and usable. We take your trash, we make sure you have a hospital to go to (at least in the civilized countries), we make sure you get to do your job (the one you picked yourself by your own choice) while your kids are in the care of professionals, while hopefully being taught how to make that choice themselves some day. For fucks sake, the reason there are lights on in your street is because of us. The reason the power companies bother to even provide [yourRegionHere] with power is because they are mandated by law to do so.

Holy shit. Just when I think things have reached peak awful, shit like this happens. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Do you think Musk would send me to Mars if I sucked him off?

Yes thats great when that all you do. But when you try to assert yourself into every little perceived problem, use social engineering or tell people what to think or say then we have a serious problem.

>government
>we
You poor soul.

>We keep your roads maintained, cleared and usable.
not a great job you're doing.

>We take your trash
can be done privately.

>we make sure you have a hospital to go to
and die waiting in line again.

> while hopefully being taught how to make that choice themselves some day.
can be done privately and again.

>The reason the power companies bother to even provide [yourRegionHere] with power is because they are mandated by law to do so.
false, they would still be there for business without your laws.

sorry but you one size fits all project doesn't represent everyone.

Husk eyes. Does she have children?

>Do you think Musk would send me to Mars if I sucked him off?
Depends. Can you pull off a goth girl (male) look?

A problem is only a problem if it is bought to us by you, the citizens. Do you think there would be a "Women in Politics Organization" (I just made that up) if the endless numales and feminists hadn't crusaded for it? Fuck no.

Every problem you, the people, have with what the government does is one you have generated yourself.

Ehr, it's not bad. Nice, relaxing work that pays well and gives great benefits. Not to mention job-security. I'm practically unfirable.

>not a great job you're doing.
We like to think so.
>can be done privately
Sure, but more expensively and with less accountability.
>and die waiting in line again,
Hasn't happened in my country. Literally ever.
>can be done privately and again.
Yeah, because private schools have proven themselves such a cost-effective option for the Average Joe.
>false, they would still be there for business without your laws
Yeah, in major cities and hubs. Everyone else would pay quadruple the amounts, if they even bothered at all.
>sorry but you one size fits all project doesn't represent everyone.
Not claiming it does. Claiming that it fits most.

>and not just a convenient pretext to control people's access to information.
It's not, its about expanding the scope of the European Union's control of markets and borders of member states. It's import/export control on the most valuable asset in 2018. You can have all the access to data you want, but it stays in Europe, it stays with us. Where we can manage it and regulate it.
>and voted for Brexit because you hate consumer protections.
English consumer protection laws are more excessive than those required by the European Union.

will you recover?

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken
She has two children. She is a theologian by education and a priest, formerly of the Social People's Party, now of the Radical Left party.

>Sure, but more expensively and with less accountability.
wrong, they have direct accountability to me as a customer.
>Hasn't happened in my country. Literally ever.
theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/25/gp-appointment-waiting-times-in-us-worse-than-nhs
>Yeah, because private schools have proven themselves such a cost-effective option for the Average Joe.
why should i be so heavily taxed to pay for his kids? because of your self righteous morality puts his self interest over my self interest? fuck off with that.
>Everyone else would pay quadruple the amounts
they'd be able to pay octuple times that due to lower taxes.
>Claiming that it fits most.
so i as a minority have to suffer then? minorities only matter when they're immigrants or women?

>endless numales and feminists ... crusaded for it
>the government does is one you have generated yourself
Despite the "endless" qualifier, the "endless numales and feminists" have never been the majority -- especially not in the 1960s when they started to win big time. What you are actually saying is that government actions are easily shaped by an ideologically motivated minority.

>they'd be able to pay octuple times that due to lower taxes.

ah yes, taxation is theft and thievery is business

>Yeah, because private schools have proven themselves such a cost-effective option for the Average Joe.
If Joe had the option to not send his kids to any school at all, he would. But it's illegal.

Taxation is rent, and you suck as a landlord.

i don't mind paying taxes for programs that benefit me. my pt here is your nanny state has supposedly everyone's best interest but not of those like me in mind.

No, what I'm saying is that government action is shaped by a loud and convincing minority. If feminists show up with a well-worded proposal that makes strong points and show clear reward (false or not), then it'll be considered. Show that to the right people ar the right time and shit'll happen.

>wrong, they have direct accountability to me as a customer.
Haha, really? If Big Electro Company decided to charge your street 3k a month for power, what exact power do you think you have? You can't sue, they have the right to chose their customers, and you can't go to the police as it's not illegal. You'd what? Start a movement, create a facebook page, get a hundred likes an be forgotten in a week?
>theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/25/gp-appointment-waiting-times-in-us-worse-than-nhs
Are you sure you linked the right article here?
>why should i be so heavily taxed to pay for his kids?
Because his kids need to go to school too? Because the next Einstein might be sitting be Joe Junior? Because the cure for cancer might come out of Susie Joe's PhD thesis?
>they'd be able to pay octuple times that due to lower taxes.
I think you dangerously overestimate how much you're being taxed compared to all the costs you'd have to cover if you didn't.
>so i as a minority have to suffer then?
No, but as a minority you have to convince us why you're worth listening to over the majority.

she looks crazy

and not the good crazy

fuck off, G-boy we don't need your help. never did. most people still don't but they'll never realize that because you keep them on your plantation like slaves

What's with this troll emergence from GDPR?
Officials in the east upset that EU did something unified for a while instead of framenting further?
Paid corporate shills lobbying for ad revenue?

>If Big Electro Company decided to charge your street 3k a month for power, what exact power do you think you have?
you just described exactly what the government does in every situation it is able to. problem is there's only one government, but there can be many power companies if people were allowed to start power companies willy nilly

>Paid corporate shills lobbying for ad revenue?
it's this one, they gotta make sure the mutts keep gobbling the corporate cock

Feel free to move to Congo. I head they barely have any government intrusion at all. See how well that goes for you matey.

>You'd what? Start a movement, create a facebook page, get a hundred likes an be forgotten in a week?
Shows how you think. I'd try, in this rough order:
I'd move. But before I did that I'd try to get power from a different company and coordinate to fund your own power source with my neighbors.

i never said no government, but everything you are advocating is over-regulation. why don't you put those brains to use by learning some solid economic theory from an actual expert first? read basic economics by thomas sowell, or just watch a few of his chats on the hoover institution's youtube page (look up uncommon knowledge, stanford)

I'd also try to not fuck up editing my post.

>muh economics

read piketty

>If Big Electro Company decided to charge your street 3k a month for power, what exact power do you think you have?
a line up of competitors because they would go broke from no one's business.
>Are you sure you linked the right article here?
oh lol
uk.businessinsider.com/uk-nhs-worse-than-america-private-health-system-2015-2?op=1
>Because his kids need to go to school too? Because the next Einstein might be sitting be Joe Junior? Because the cure for cancer might come out of Susie Joe's PhD thesis?
well we're not just paying for the gifted are we?
>No, but as a minority you have to convince us why you're worth listening to over the majority.
because you're oppressing me by definition. you're imposing your ideals upon me and i dont want it.

Move? Where the fuck would you move? Your house would be worth nothing without power and when customers potential buyers find out that you've cut off ties with the electric company? Your house isn't going to be worth the land it's standing on, so you'd move nowhere.

The funding your own power-source might work. I am not technically proficient enough to tell you if that's a bad idea or not. But if it actually was a good idea, you'd think it's be done more, right?

And I never said there was no government in Congo. So I'm going to start you off at a much more basic level than expert economics: how about learning how to read?

Man, if you endorse Piketty there is really no discussion to be had with you. We just need to live far away from each other. The world really needs more countries: some for those who like Piketty, some for those who don't.

feel free to move to somalia and start your business empire free of gubmint intervention there

this is really the only solution. countries should be fragmented into city states that cater as much to the diversity of human government and cultural preferences as possible.

>companies should be allowed to do anything they want and they do whats best for the common people
>governments are literal hitlers that want to kill and hurt their citizens at every stage

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Attached: below average intelligence.jpg (192x240, 8K)

>implying we have internets thanks to governments

Attached: fucking balls.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Exactly, Nick.

>a line up of competitors because they would go broke from no one's business.
Again, you don't understand. Monopolization would happen overnight if the government didn't kick in. Big Electro is literally the only option you have.
>oh lol
I'll give that a read and get back to you. I'm not above that.
>well we're not just paying for the gifted are we?
The question isn't if we're paying for the gifted, but how to FIND the gifted. I'm sure the budget would be spread around a lot more had we identified Einstein 2.0 from the womb.
>oppressing me by definition
Now we're getting into tumblr-territory. I'm """oppressing""" you based on the fact that you have not (theoretically) made any valid arguments to your case that have swayed me to your way of thinking. If you did that, then [yourTopicHere] would be considered. Be you one man or a thousand it would be considered if you'd made sense, argued well and explained yourself.

Stop using it. Then get a generator and/or solar setup and wait for someone else to offer service or them to lower prices. That's a cool imagenary scenario right there that doesn't happen.

>I think you dangerously overestimate how much you're being taxed compared to all the costs you'd have to cover if you didn't.
We're taxed to 40-50%. This is just a shite deal for us. It's a good deal for the stupid, lazy and sick people with loads of kids plus the elite who can use the state to monopolize, keep their too big to fail banks running with free money and politicians. The only state service I really use is the roads, and the emergency services(which I've never called). Taxes could be cut to something like 5%, and the only thing I'd need to pay extra for would be health insurance, which would be cheap. Not because I'm super healthy but because I'm not a whiney little bitch.

>Again, you don't understand. Monopolization would happen overnight if the government didn't kick in. Big Electro is literally the only option you have.
and the monopoly would crumble the second people couldnt buy their shit.
>but how to FIND the gifted.
iq tests do a very good job at this.
>I'm sure the budget would be spread around a lot more had we identified Einstein 2.0 from the womb.
could be at zygote stage actually. just need to nail the predictive markers.
>Now we're getting into tumblr-territory.
well the eu does cater to that a lot. hell that's what you guys are mostly about.
>made any valid arguments to your case that have swayed me to your way of thinking.
what about the taxes and societal norms your system imposes on me?
>made sense, argued well and explained yourself.
i am but you just dont see it.

>get fucked over by corporations
>still defend corporations because of irrational hate against Euros
Are all Americans this brainwashed?

Pretty sure there's a buncha Russians doing it too, just to sow dissent.

your problem is that you think you or anyone or any computer can manage an economy effectively. it is impossible. an economy by it's very nature is a system which is NP-complete

no, i'm american and i like the GDPR

>what about the taxes and societal norms your system imposes on me?

You're voluntarily remaining a part of the system, you have no right to complain

>i am but you just dont see it.
Not that user, but you used a whataboutism trying to link your topics to immigrans, moved goal posts to being oppressed and tried to basically dogmatically end the argument by saying "you have to say my opinion is correct because otherwise you are oppressing me :(".

Thats definitely not arguing well.

>Then get a generator and/or solar setup
As mentioned I actually can't argue the technical merits of this being feasible or not. If this works, and you can cover your own power-usage 100% and it somehow costs less than Big Electro then yeah, go for it.
>someone else to offer service or them to lower prices.
Merging and monopolization would be done and sealed by tomorrow morning if your government allowed it tonight. You wouldn't have Ford, and Toyot and Ferrari. You'd have Car the Car Company.
>We're taxed to 40-50%. This is just a shite deal for us.
Well considering all you get out of it, and the potential for Susie Joe to grow up to make us all immortal, I doubt you'd get many better deals. Oh and 5% wouldn't even keep the street lights on.

>and the monopoly would crumble the second people couldnt buy their shit.
And you don't think corporations would figure out the sweet spot long before the monopoly would even take a hit? And what if it did? You'd be back living in caves.
>iq tests do a very good job at this.
Beethoven couldn't add two numbers together to save his life, but was given proper schooling anyway and is considered one of the peaks of his field.
>hell that's what you guys are mostly about.
Hey now, don't lump me in with the EU-boys.
>what about the taxes and societal norms your system imposes on me?
Yes, what about them? So far your argument has been "I don't like it".
>i am but you just dont see it.
And that's kinda' the point, isn't it? If I were your government's representative, you'd have to convince ME. And you haven't.

>system which is NP-complete
Only problems can be NP-complete, not systems..... Also we still deal with NP-complete problems and dont just capitualte in front of them.

Oh boy, Jow Forums. Why do you have to be so ignorant.

what am i to do lead an insurrection or lead a separatist movement?

>"you have to say my opinion is correct because otherwise you are oppressing me :(".
what part of taxes and societal norms your system imposes on me don't you understand?

>what part of taxes and societal norms your system imposes on me don't you understand?
You are free to move to any african country where laws dont matter and infrastructure is a meme.

>what am i to do lead an insurrection or lead a separatist movement?
move to some african country where state-wide government doesn't exist

>And you don't think corporations would figure out the sweet spot long before the monopoly would even take a hit? And what if it did? You'd be back living in caves.
between people not being able to pay and them making money?
>Beethoven couldn't add two numbers together to save his life, but was given proper schooling anyway and is considered one of the peaks of his field.
his field is also useless.
>Yes, what about them? So far your argument has been "I don't like it".
and you are imposing it upon me.
>And that's kinda' the point, isn't it? If I were your government's representative, you'd have to convince ME. And you haven't.
and i wouldn't vote for you. ideally we wouldn't be living in the same country. so i don't have to put up with you or people like you and you wouldn't have to put up with me and people like me.

europe should decentralize again. this eu shit has a lot of people pissed off.

People like you had a corporate dick stuck in your ass for so long that you feel lonely when somebody stepped up to pull it off.

>Your house would be worth nothing without power and when customers potential buyers find out that you've cut off ties with the electric company?
I see you don't have any idea about property values. Land is worth a lot in itself, and so is a house without power. Secondly there's nothing stopping the new owner from signing up with the power company again.

> I am not technically proficient enough to tell you if that's a bad idea or not. But if it actually was a good idea, you'd think it's be done more, right?
You can get a basic gas generator for under $500, and run it on gas for $200-800/mo. Or if you have the cash or opportunity to borrow you can get a solar system that will be much cheaper in the long term. Of course for a community there's more options.

>And I never said there was no government in Congo.
Correlation isn't causation. Congo has no government because it's a chaotic shithole. The people there have never been able to create a civilization despite being around since before white people existed.

but then i'd be surrounded by niggers.

Then take your friends with you.
Or shoot them. If you go to the right country it wont matter.

>Yes, what about them? So far your argument has been "I don't like it".
That's the argument against rape you know. "I don't like it when you force me to do it".

Imagine if you actually gave a fuck about the subhuman swine in advertising agencies.
Let it all burn.

>h-mm n-no more arguments
>I-i know! ITS JUST AS IF YOU WERE RAPING ME!
>that will show him!

nobody is forcing you to live where you live and therefore nobody is imposing their societal norms upon you

>between people not being able to pay and them making money?
Pretty much, yeah. Data analysts would work day and night to find the exact spot where you could afford to pay your power bill, but barely.
>his field is also useless.
I know people who strongly disagree with that.
>and you are imposing it upon me.
That is correct.
>and i wouldn't vote for you. ideally we wouldn't be living in the same country. so i don't have to put up with you or people like you and you wouldn't have to put up with me and people like me.
Oh I don't mind putting up with people like you. But see, my system is liked by "most people", and all I need to win my election is "most people", and as long as you can't convince me, I doubt you could convince "most people". You're free to try though.
>europe should decentralize again. this eu shit has a lot of people pissed off.
Agreed.

>Land is worth a lot in itself, and so is a house without power.
Yes, but residential land usually isn't. Definitely not worth even close to the price you paid for it. And with the free marked, even that wouldn't be much.
>run it on gas for $200-800/mo
Yes, and how many people do you know that pay 800 dollars a month for electricity? Because Big Electro sells it for 799 and you wouldn't have to maintain it or buy anything. It just werks!
>Congo has no government because it's a chaotic shithole
Congo has a government. It's what you'd call "less intrusive". Not to mention their judicial trials take place on lawn-chairs. Have you seen that shit? It's hilarious.

you're forgetting the gun to head for tax dollars again. continually straw man the argument.

I for one welcome my German sharia overlords

t. eastern European shithole liver