Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=xA-QTwt9YQA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMNv2hDr25k
youtube.com/watch?v=XDpDesU_0zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee, I don't know, maybe 20 to 25 percent real world performance improvement over the last generation like every single fucking generation of nvidia cards for as far back as is relevant? While I'm consulting my psychic powers, I also foresee half-assed PowerPoint presentations at over-hyped press events claiming a bajillion percent improvement in """"performance"""" (but only in this one little aspect) that does not carry over to actual performance.

As usual it will be the best consumer grade gaming GPU on the market.

another video based entirely on wishing, rumors and imagination
just what we needed

This video must mean that the release date is near. Of course they'll receive a sample card and began do hype for future videos.

I want /v/ to leave

I expect even more unnecessary game studio partnerships.

Not even OP but fuck off nerd, it's tech related.

>df citing wcftech
Lel Jow Forums btfo

yes
yes it is
it's digital foundry though with "wow it's fucking nothing": the video "sourced" from wccftech

Df is reaching bottom barrel tier shit I thought this would be an exclusive as least but nope
Full fat rich experience my ass

Attached: 1527340930879.jpg (480x602, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CMNv2hDr25k

DF also made a video for Pascal, dunno what you faggots are grumbling about

Most of this video is speculation anyone could have made but at the end of the day I'm still going to guy one of these new Nvidia GPU to pair with the upcoming 3440x1440 monitors.

Buy*

And here we are 2 years later nvidia is competing against itself and amd Vega 7nm/navi are farts in the wind
Fuck sake someone just make mcm quad core card with infinity fabric tier interconnect and memory arch

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

>own an amd card
>decide to do some 3d stuff
>Look into gpu renderers
>Literally nothing supports amd
>Octane Devs literally tried for years to work with amd to implement support
>Amd flake out on them wasting years of work

It's a bit of a joke t b h. It's a good thing Arnold is as good as it is, but I'm not buying amd ever again.

The sad thing is that because Vega is such a bandwidth eater it needs expensive as fuck HBM2 just to be within the ballpark of Nvidia's cards using GDDR5X, it's literally impossible for them to slash prices to be competitive because Nvidia makes products that preform better, and cost less to make. AMD is a mess.

Goy! Goys! The more you buiy. The more you save. Say it with me! The more you buy. The more you save!

It's not rocket science!

youtube.com/watch?v=XDpDesU_0zo

>Pascal video 26 April 2016
>show Pascal first week May 2016
>Volta video 26 May 2016
>Next event nvidia 29 May GTC Taiwan and 5-7 June Taiwan.

what the fug

Attached: ...what.gif (260x223, 2.39M)

I just bought a 1080ti. How fucked am I