Serious question

youtube.com/watch?v=5rcms7V3VmI

Serious question.
Why the fuck does Apple still exist?

Attached: file_12677_maxresdefault18.jpg (640x360, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYXpXdaX6vg
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-02/apple-is-said-to-plan-move-from-intel-to-own-mac-chips-from-2020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they've created customers so loyal and arrogant that they would find a way to defend this and spend more money.. Just because they refuse to admit they've wasted any.

i love this guy

cause microsoft saved them in the 90s

Apple enjoys fucking people in the ass.
Appletoddlers enjoy being fucked in the ass.

i'm not watching the video because that guy's videos tend to take 10+ minutes to make a point that could be made in a paragraph of text or - if you're determined to stay in video format - in a 1-minute video, but...

apple exists because they sell products that people want to buy. if apple products have shitty VESA mounting points or something, then that reflects poorly on them to the community of people who care about that feature, but i don't think i've ever seen an apple product mounted on a VESA mount - only on their own desk stands and stuff - so this a little like shitting on apple for the quality of their magsafe chargers. like, yeah, they're garbage, but it's self-evident that customers don't care about that specific issue.

>it's self-evident that apple customers are idiots

Thanks for taking 2 paragraphs to explain something that only needed 8 words.

because people in China and India think it's a status symbol to have an ugly gold iPhone

Same reason why Hollywood still exists despite always shitting out the same thing every year, all these big companies that produce complete shit are now mainly doing business with poor people that don't know better.

i figured i'd walk through it slowly for someone that needs a 9 minute video to bitch about VESA mounts, but if you read at a high school level that post shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to work through.

you can do it, buddy.

Basically Apple sells 80$ vesa mount with shitty zinc alloy fasteners that snap inside the hole and then claims that the stand is counterfeit and they cant repair a Mac Pro anyway.

>be me
>Go to store to check dead pixels on a 4k display in person before purchasing (basically buying, checking and returning immediatelly)
>see two gopnics in dirty t-shirts with holes taking out a loan for an old iPhone
>be leaving the store
>overhear highschoolers discussing where to get a used ipone 4 cheaply
>Mfw I'm checking out a monitor double the price of their loan in cash
>Mfw I use a chinkphone.

Attached: thumbnailImage.png (640x404, 341K)

Apple used to have a prosumer image with the old Mac pros (before the laughable dustbin) but yeah I agree any professional buying this crap just got redpilled on Apple hard.
Rip Steve jobs

Attached: 1527265135994.gif (575x420, 507K)

fucking thank you. you should make a youtube channel that just summarizes this guy's diatribes into 6-second clips or something.

also, i'm guessing you mean the imac pro, but apple has been neglecting the whole pro line pretty severely for like a decade or longer. it's pretty sad because professionals tend to try to stick to a platform, but if they're forced to abandon ship you might not get them back for several generations (of electronics, not people, obviously).

i've been blown away by how enthusiastically people have praised the imac pro. i wish apple would ease up on os x and be more permissive about hackintosh setups. it's somewhat doable right now, but they could be a lot less adversarial about it.

I don't know why Apple just doesn't go back to their hacking diy roots like Steve jobs and woz started
He would be spinning rainbow of death in his grave if he wasn't already dead and I say that as a fan of older apple tech back in the ppc days I never owned their hardware but got to use it quite a bit growing up and I m very fond of late 90s to 00s apple
God how far they have fell I remember their service Nd apple stores used to be so much better but as you said they have neglected their patch for far too long
IPhone x especially is a cluster fuck of problems and feels like sidestep.
When the fuck will they go back to real desktops and workstations servers and well designed products which look good but just work like they used to.
Jesus fucking christ I saw how the iPhone x was put together Nd the touch of death bullshit seriously a one plus one and oppo are better made for fuck sake and they are copies of Apple.
Fucking bizzaro I'd honestly own a Windows phone and surface over this shit apple are putting out its a disgrace to techeads nerds geeks brand whores consumerism and capitalism obsessed onions sheeple.
All of jobs work to give them a 2nd chance has been flushed right back down the tech bubble 2.0 toilet I haven't seen shit this bad since the early 2000s

Attached: 1527260458935.gif (264x200, 1.79M)

Pretty sure it's the USA that iPhones have the biggest market share in

i think they're terrified of losing control if they ease up on the reigns at all.

also it's not TOTALLY retarded of them to be wary of letting people do whatever they want. apple was near bankruptcy at the end of the 90s. the approach of curating the entire experience worked really well for them with the ipod, the whole mac line, the iphone, the ipad, and all that shit all the way up till now.

i think they should still take the plunge, but i understand why they might think it's too risky. at this point it's in their DNA to not want to give the end-user control like this. maybe they need to suffer for a few quarters, but i'm worried that what they're doing to the macbook pro and other pro models is essentially like salting the earth; the time it'd take for them to bounce back after course correcting might be too long by the time they realize the mistake they've made.

As we have both said they haven't released anything remotely decent for almost a decade
The old Mac pro and og iPhone where so good the chinks and gamers/histers have only just perfected the same shit over a decade later with pc cases actually trying to look good for a change (at the expense of practicality) but before I go off topic I too wonder what the fuck will become of apple
Most fashion tech faggots have gravitated away from Apple to samshit and opo Huawei and whatever else is popular these days.
Anyone who's remotely prosumer is smart enough to pay/build a decent workstation and run a hackintosh multicultural os hell if they want which brings me to my conclusion
Who is apples demographic any more? The hipsters are starting to see apple is uncool and dated compared to the competition who are cheaper better looking and offer more value for money as well as having better build quality and reliability (something Apple has struggled with for 8+ years or more)
Apple seems to be circlejerking and not innovating more like over streamlining thereby killing what small amounts loyal fans that are left somehow miraculously unaffected by their horrible warranty and support (remember when Apple had industry leading design repair and vision? I sure do)
I wonder how they can possibly fuck up more than the iPhone x then they go re-release this poor imac pro 5k franken aio and fuck u basic shit like reairability staff education and standards like protocols even extremely rudimentary stuff like hierarchy (pro geniuses or heads whatever the fuck their called) seem like a bunch of monkeys that would be laughed out of a overclockers because of how inept they are at working on pcs

Mac fags if their are any of you left what the fuck is going on with Apple are they going full IBM commodore meltdown? The fuck

Attached: 1526999701040.jpg (900x900, 51K)

what os does Louis use?

Am I the only one who watched the video and saw the blue Loctite on the threads? no shit the screws broke.

>loctite is stronger than the chinkshit pot metal applel makes their fruit shit out of
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Either way, anyone with a bit of common sense would identify that as "this is not to be undone", amazing that it wasn't documented/ the guy didnt pick up on it or any of the Apple technicians.

>the quality of their magsafe chargers. like, yeah, they're garbage
How so exactly? MagSafe is a fucking ingenious thing and I'm surprised more companies haven't tried to copy it.

I don't see the issue.

IKEA provides similar quality screws.
Just buy a new iMac Pro if it breaks, what are you poor?

They make (or made, I suppose) good laptops and phones that receive updates without having to use a custom rom.

>the blue Loctite on the threads? no shit the screws broke.

The blue goo the screws come pre-tipped in isn't some hardcore superglue/epoxy with strong bond.

It's gooey, has tensile strenght lower than butter and only tacks on the surfaces to prevent them from shaking/wiggling loose.

>Apple users literally getting screwed

God I love Apple.

They enjoy it though.

it's a lot like getting a slut used to anal

Because OSX is really neat

>Steve jobs
Jobs never did any hacking. He was straling ideas like their magnetic charging cable stolen from some blender or sonething like that.
The only thing did that was his, was cancer

fpbp

Can we get a "The weak should fear the strong" meme with Louis choking apple or Steve Jobs or Tim Cuck?

>highschoolers
>taking out loans
ok

Who is their demographic? Normies. People who don't know much about computers. The newest generation knows jack shit about computing and they flock to apple for laptops and phones. It's amazingly more prominent than you think.

The cords are made of margarine and fall apart, the ac end needs to be replaced a lot.

He included clips from the original uploaded you autistic sperg

>blue loctite is the same as red

Fucking retard

the vesa mount of the rog asus monitors suck too, but yeah, idk why people waste money on apple products.

I like to think about it this way since Linux is nowhere near ready to compete for desktops outside of the mobile market with android etc. just be happy you have an alternative to windows

so basically like IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad ???

No.

Because basedboys are willing to buy their shit.

/g bot autocorrects s.0.y.b.0.y.s into "basedboys" ? WTF?

Attached: 231321.jpg (534x800, 53K)

basedboys

Lurk the fuck more before posting, redditfuckstain

Marketing!

Microsoft didn't have a choice, one theory is that it was an order from the court as part of the whole monopoly thing, and the more credible one being they made an investment, in stock. They didn't 'give' anything. Besides, Apple went to shit when that other guy was running it. During this 'help' Steve had only been back at Apple for 6 months, returning to a fucked up product line and no vision of anything.

Enough with the constant fucking posting of this retard on my board. Tired of seeing his autistic clickbaits on my feed. Then I come here and he's just shoved in a thread for no reason. Do you retards need someone to speak for you because you're not articulate or experienced enough yourselves? Its pathetic, fucking stop.

Basedbois
Basedboys
Soibois
Soiboys

Have you used Windows 10 at all? Piece of fucking shit constantly puking all over itself. If you need to actually be productive with Office or Adobe you get a fucking Mac.

he has to make 10 minute videos because that's what bring monetization, or so i've been told

Interesting how you have to slap a 10 to your argument, or it is quite invalid.

Yes, more ad money is made past the 10 minute mark assuming people watch until the end.

>t. YouTube Partner

This.

>macshit
>productive
lmao

unix os
great fucking hardware
privacy features

>all that bullshit
You're not even trying pajeet.

Sheeple.

>pajeet
>Apple

Sweetie, the United States of America is Apple's biggest market.

Attached: india stats.jpg (1340x297, 97K)

And over in America...

Attached: usa stats.png (1329x296, 235K)

Apple could dump the whole hardware side of the house and just focus on the financial side, at some point capitalism comes down to how much money you can make, and apple have so much in the bank that they are defacto a good size investment house.

W10 is still good for general productivity and gaming unlike nix and osx which still to this day fuck up basic shit like osx not been able to create a blank/new file easy or *Nix shit compatibility and making you google everything that goes wrong

kekekekekekekeke

Attached: lmao.jpg (1869x596, 183K)

why does he wear the gloves?

>Why the fuck does Apple still exist?
No clue its some sort of tech anomaly
>make complete crap for 7+ years (since jobs rainbow of death'd)
>people still buying their crap
>software shits itself
then
>hardware design shits itself
then
>support and warranty policy shits itself
then
>business/prosumer satisfaction goes through the floor with the macbooks/imac pros and even the iphone x
No fucking idea how or why they are still in business they have been walking dead since 201x imho they fucked up as soon as they went with intel and ditched PPC should have gone ryzen as soon as it came out but they pick the vega + intel thermal abortion? LOL
>mfw microsoft was the good guys all along

Attached: 1477380699426.jpg (495x446, 134K)

>thinkpad comes with blue loctite
>do not undo this
>undo it all the time

kys

>my board
yes indeed I will be sure not to upset you in the future as you are the proprietor of this board apologies

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26_23-45-45.png (200x200, 65K)

Lack of alternatives. If you don't use Apple you are pretty much forced to stick with Windows and Android.
I really wonder if we'll ever get alternatives that will have serious software support. Windows Phone bombed and even Linux isn't really supported by 3rd parties.
grim times.

>Lack of alternatives.
Pretty much any alternative is better than Apple shit.

This.

Memes aside. Why do Youtubes need a 5k$ computer to cut videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYXpXdaX6vg
I am confused now. Is he a jew?

Anglo-Italien-Afro-Jew. Americas finest blend.

because they're filming in 4k

Because appletoddlers are brainless sheep.

Dunno, he looked like jewish beaner to me.

> i wish apple would ease up on os x and be more permissive about hackintosh setups
I hate to be the one to shit in your milk but: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-02/apple-is-said-to-plan-move-from-intel-to-own-mac-chips-from-2020

Apple uses an extremely poor strain relief design (due to their emphasis on the visuals of it over the functionality) and the cable will break eventually, usually at the charger end. Mine just failed at the magsafe end, but it is original so it lasted well-for an apple cord.
I have a 1998 laptop with original power cord that works perfectly fine still for comparison. Magsafe needs some major design work to the cord. The fact it will easily disconnect is good, but the strain relief and cord badly need to be built to take it.

this